Craig Charles is coming! There’s two possible jokes here; pick the one you like best:
- “Oooh, I can’t wait to see it.”
- COMING THAT SOUNDS A BIT RUDE LIKE CRAIG CHARLES IS SPUNKING EVERYWHERE.
Comments I’d like to make:
- An ellipsis is three dots, not four.
- People using a non-visual browser would be rather baffled by the “site”, as the image does not contain any alt text.
- It’s “we’re”, not “were”.
- An ellipsis is three dots, not five.
So, looks promising then. Many thanks to Austin Ross for this; he would have posted it to Garbage World, but he’s having technical problems at the moment. Sorry, Duke.