A few points:
- Interviews are not hard. They involve asking your guests interesting questions, and then letting them respond with interesting answers. It does not involve asking them rubbish questions, and then not letting them get a word in edgeways.
- Also: it helps to have done a bit of research into what you’re talking about first, rather than talking a load of bullshit. The phrase “They asked you to read the part of Dead Dave”, whilst the funniest thing I have heard all week, actually just shows you’re an incompetent presenter.
- The name of the song at the end of Blue is commonly known as the Rimmer Munchkin Song, or variations of such. It has never been known as Rimmerworld.
- About the one positive thing you can say about the interview is that they avoided the usual SF fan cliches. Unfortunately, they instead made up a brand new one – we all have lots of piercings, apparently.
- Basically – BBC London, put a couple of presenters on the air who either a) Have something to say, or b) Are funny. Like, for instance, Chris Moyles, although I’m well aware that I’m the only person who thinks he’s great around here.