Did Kochanski ever find out whether the Time Wand can do boob jobs?

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Did Kochanski ever find out whether the Time Wand can do boob jobs?

This topic contains 141 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  flanl3 23 hours, 19 minutes ago.

Viewing 142 posts - 1 through 142 (of 142 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Jawscvmcdia

Discuss this important question.

flanl3

PETE PART EIGHT

Pete steps on the crushed remains of the time wand, accidentally activating it and giving Kochanski a boob job. Unfortunately, this boob job has made each of her boobs as large as her. Of which there are now eight, by the way. Can she get her old self back, and does she even want to?

Ben Saunders

It could only make her tits younger or older, so sort of.

Next question please.

Dave

RACK IN THE BED

Warbodog

Did Captain Hollister ever follow through on his threat to bust the coffee machine’s ass down to tampon dispenser?

Did Kochanski use this dispenser when she was famously on her period, in a nice bit of bookending to the series?

International Debris

He did, and then the machine realised that its life was actually a lot more worthwhile dispensing hygiene and comfort aids to menstruating women rather than fuelling the ship’s caffeine addiction.

Ben Saunders

“Famously on her period” hahahaha. I love how that’s basically an accurate statement

bloodteller

given the timewand can turn men into gorillas(why does it do that?) i think it’s safe to say it can do boob jobs and various other things. how useful

Jawscvmcdia

Assuming it can do boob jobs, can it also do penis enlargement?

Ben Saunders

It’s probably all the the DNA somewhere. Probably.

It could maybe give your a gorilla cock, which might be bigger. I don’t think you’d want gorilla tits, though

GlenTokyo

A gorilla penis would only be bigger if your penis is less than 2 inches. Human penises are some of the largest of the primate wangs.

The time wand can make it so that a person born in the 22nd century can revert to a time when they inexplicably wore clothes and styled themselves as though they were in the late 20th, so who knows.

Maybe Kochanski can revert her chest to a time when she had a boob job, despite never having one.

Or just send her boobs back in time so they’re as pert as possible which is probably what she meant, though as a 27 year old woman at the time, the joke was probably a bit early from Doug.

Hamish

Actually humans have by far the largest cock of all the great Apes.

Why the fuck do I know this?

Hamish

How did we both know this GlenTokyo?

Dave

COCK TO REALITY

Ben Saunders

BETTER THAN COCK

bloodteller

THANKS FOR THE COCK

bloodteller

honestly i wouldn’t risk getting a boob job from the time wand myself, given that according to lister it can “turn you into anything” (how?) so you might just end up turning into a giant pair of tits or something equally as morbid

Jawscvmcdia

>Or just send her boobs back in time so they’re as pert as possible which is probably what she meant, though as a 27 year old woman at the time, the joke was probably a bit early from Doug.

To be fair, Chloe does say that she is thinking about the future.

Jawscvmcdia

Double post, but I wonder how that situation would play out in an episode if she actually decided to use the Time Wand for a boob job?

bloodteller

then it’d have been the sixth episode in a row where kochanski is just used as a sex object

Dave

THANKS FOR THE MAMMARY

GlenTokyo

>To be fair, Chloe does say that she is thinking about the future.

Good point. I apologise Douglas.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

If you’re going to revert your boobs to the time in your life when they were at their physical best, you might as well do the same to the rest of your body too. Sticking to the breasts shows a paucity of ambition.

Ben Saunders

Could it revert your brain as well, making you forget everything that happened since you were actually that age?

Jawscvmcdia

Also, who would carry out the boob job? Would it be Kryten? Lister? Kochanski herself?

Hamish

> If you’re going to revert your boobs to the time in your life when they were at their physical best, you might as well do the same to the rest of your body too. Sticking to the breasts shows a paucity of ambition.

How great is that! I can go back to last Thursday!

flanl3

I mean, supposedly you could just target the chest area and send it forward through evolution a good number of years and we could assume that tits evolve in the direction of increasing size.

Lily

>Also, who would carry out the boob job? Would it be Kryten? Lister? Kochanski herself?

If I was relying on someone to program that thing to selectively turn my boobs back to their 18 year old selves, I sure as hell wouldn’t give it to Lister.

International Debris

To be fair, Chloe does say that she is thinking about the future.

Yes, but that was off the record.
    Intriguingly, Kochanski was given the same line in the episode.

By Jove its holmes

Yeah, that’s right about Lister. Although there is a breast spectrum between “A-cup” and back pain.

peas_and_corn

What if the Time Wand makes her pregnant with baby Lister?

Plastic Percy

How come the Time Wand never de-aged her so she looked like Clare Grogan?

Flap Jack

It’s kind of funny that Lister had the ability to go anywhere in time and space, but only used it to look for curry, and in this episode Kryten gained the ability to bend reality to his will, and his first thought was “Ooh, we could skip to the end of our prison sentence!”. Where’s the AMBITION?

Also, this isn’t strictly on topic, but I just reminded myself that Pete opens with Ackerman having been drugged with ~truth serum~. The actual hell?!

International Debris

“Shall we use the truth serum to find out whether the crew were really wiped out and recreated by nanobots?”
    “No, let’s put them in an alternate reality within another alternate reality that they don’t know they’re in and watch them for a couple of days”

Ben Saunders

Using immense godlike powers to do relatively mundane stuff is absolutely Kryten, though. See: White Hole

By Jove its holmes

“How come the Time Wand never de-aged her so she looked like Clare Grogan?”

if Chloe was 25 when filming VII, i wonder how old you wanted Clare Grogan to be…

Flap Jack

The difference is that White Hole would play that mundanity for a joke, Pete… doesn’t.

This basically encompasses two of the biggest problems with Series VIII for me – the high concentration of magic-level sci-fi concepts, and the relegation of the “3 million years into deep space” setting to an unimportant background detail.

bloodteller

>Also, who would carry out the boob job? Would it be Kryten? Lister? Kochanski herself?

i mean personally if i were using the timewand for a boob job, i’d do it myself. kryten is so bad at using it that he turns a sparrow into a dinosaur, and i suppose lister’s skills with it are unknown but since it’s VIII he’d probably do something stupid with it.

no wonder rimmer was so insistent it was destroyed at the end of the episode, he was probably sick of everyone’s shit by then

Ben Saunders

I’d say being three million years into deep space is a bit of a background detail for quite a lot of episodes in more than just VIII. At least it’s made somewhat of a do out of in Back in the Red.

NoFro

Do you think it does roob jabs?

Flap Jack

I’d say being three million years into deep space is a bit of a background detail for quite a lot of episodes in more than just VIII. At least it’s made somewhat of a do out of in Back in the Red.

Well, when I say “background detail” I don’t mean that it’s irrelevant to the plot, I mean that it’s irrelevant to everything, to the point where (after Back in the Red) everyone just behaves as if it’s 3 million years ago and the radiation leak never happened – anachronistic presence of The Cat and Kryten aside. It feels more like a time travel or “What if… ?” alternate premise for the series than it does a “The crew have come back to life – what do we now?” story:

– The entire crew just go back to their old jobs with absolutely nobody questioning or disrupting the old schedules or hierarchy, despite being millions of years past any of it having a point.

– There’s no reflection on the fact the crew of Red Dwarf have the new burden of planning the survival of the entire human race (or not).

– The fact that there must be 2 Kochanskis is never brought up.

– Nobody worries about what the ship’s living crew growing from 3 to over 1000 will do for everyone’s long term survival prospects, considering the requirements for food, water, oxygen etc.

Obviously I never would have expected them to dwell on all of these depressing details, but the utter lack of any acknowledgement is such a wasted opportunity, and ultimately it just doesn’t feel like Red Dwarf.

However, I do kind of like the bit in Back in the Red Part 3 where they lead you into thinking they’re pivoting back to a Starbug-based “Series 7 + alive Rimmer” status quo, and then go “lol nope, fuck you, this resurrected crew setting is really happening, deal with it”. For all of Series 8’s faults, it’s not short on chutzpah.

Dave

Why would there be two Kochanskis? The nanobots are intelligent, they know there’s already a living Kochanski so they don’t need to create a new one.

Jawscvmcdia

-bananas.

Flap Jack

So the nanobots decided that because a version of Kochanski had by chance been brought over from a parallel universe, that Kochanski-Prime was the sole crew member who deserved to stay dead? How arbitrarily cruel of them.

Although, I always assumed the crew resurrection was a mistaken overcorrection on their part, that they just indiscriminately reconstructed everything without realising the crew weren’t there before…

Jawscvmcdia

>So the nanobots decided that because a version of Kochanski had by chance been brought over from a parallel universe, that Kochanski-Prime was the sole crew member who deserved to stay dead? How arbitrarily cruel of them.

And yet decided to rebuild Red Dwarf to its original design specifications, before the JMC made all its cutbacks.

bloodteller

>Although, I always assumed the crew resurrection was a mistaken overcorrection on their part, that they just indiscriminately reconstructed everything without realising the crew weren’t there before…

but it’s established in Back In The Red Part 3 that the crew were only brought back because Holly made a second set of nanobots so they could resurrect the ship’s crew to “keep Dave sane”.

Flap Jack

but it’s established in Back In The Red Part 3 that the crew were only brought back because Holly made a second set of nanobots so they could resurrect the ship’s crew to “keep Dave sane”.

WHAT.

Please don’t motivate me to rewatch Back in the Red…

I do like the idea that Holly would bring the entire crew back to life as a secondary task for keeping Lister sane, and not as a prime directive.

In any case, Kochanski-1 should definitely be there. No real reason for either Holly or the nanobots to exclude her from the necromancy.

Pete Part Three

Why did the Nanobots make another Holly if Holly was the one who programmed-

oh fuck this shit

GlenTokyo

No Kochanski or not. None of the crew should have been able to be reconstructed because nanobots need the material to make the crew surely? The material which was put in the kilner jars and flushed into space 10 years previous. Unless they made it them from another source, which would mean something would be missing elsewhere.

When they made Lister’s arm they used leftover material, bits of bone the skin from the flap, and I assume stole bits from here and there. Bit of bum cheek for the bicep etc. They don’t just magic it up.

flanl3

Holly was part of the ship’s original design specifications, not a life form that needed to be excluded from bringing everybody back to life, so that was the first set of nanobots that brought him back, not the second.

Also,Kochanski not being brought back is about as justifiable as Lister not being brought back.

flanl3

The VIII Dwarf doesn’t have a giant-ass rock in the side of it, right?

GlenTokyo

Two.

Not that giant though.

The original rock looked like the entire lower half of the ship was built into it. The new rocks were smaller and obviously in bays.

Dave

The bays for the rocks were one of the few elements of the pencil-ship that I found quite interesting, as they made sense for a mining ship. The old version just looks like it’s had an asteroid crash into it at some point. Which is admittedly part of the appeal, but still the bays were an interesting idea.

GlenTokyo

My head canon is that the rock was found first and the ship built into it. The rock is mined out and provides the material for the hull while making the lift shafts and corridors for the bottom half.

Depending on the mass of the rock too, it would also explain how Red Dwarf has gravity without the need for bullshit “grav plating”. Dwarf doesn’t seem to need to sustain artificial gravity, in White Hole it isn’t effected by the power issues, it would make sense if it had actual gravity.

Dave

I like that explanation. All of it.

Jawscvmcdia

I kinda wish they’d done more Cat, Kryten, Holly and Kochanski missions, though.

flanl3

What about the fact that plenty of landing bays are not oriented correctly for this?

flanl3

What if the original asteroid was actually a collision, then the nanobots got the extra material from that?

GlenTokyo

What landing bays are shown to be upside down?

Don’t remember ever seeing them land on the ceiling.

International Debris

Obviously I never would have expected them to dwell on all of these depressing details, but the utter lack of any acknowledgement is such a wasted opportunity, and ultimately it just doesn’t feel like Red Dwarf.

Yes, the options of ‘dealing with the crew being back’ or ‘Lister has to cope with going back to normal life after his adventures’ are FAR more interesting than ‘they’re in a comedy prison’. Admittedly both scenarios would probably end up a bit closer to VII than Doug wanted at the time, but they’re ones from which a lot of fascinating character stuff could be grasped. Lister can’t be promoted because he’s still a bum, but his services get called on by the Captain when something unusual happens. How does he cope with this? Does he end up resenting being used? Rimmer battles between his original dislike of Lister and a new-found respect after hearing of the five years of space exploration, whilst getting jealous of the secret missions Lister is going on. Maybe Cat and Kryten are kept in isolation and wheeled out to sort out weird space problems with Lister, the way Teal’c is kept on-base in SG-1. Kochanski struggles to fit in with a crew who are similar, but not identical, to the ones she knew in her dimension. Still nobody mentions why she is no longer Clare Grogan. There’s SO much potential. Instead we got prison basketball with erections.

Dave

Either way, I think I’d still rather the crew stayed dead though. The basic concept of the show in the I-VII years is much better than pretty much any angle you can find on the VIII version.

Flap Jack

No Kochanski or not. None of the crew should have been able to be reconstructed because nanobots need the material to make the crew surely? The material which was put in the kilner jars and flushed into space 10 years previous. Unless they made it them from another source, which would mean something would be missing elsewhere.

As that happened in a deleted scene, I’m willing to accept that canonically the urns were not fired into space, and were stored somewhere on the ship instead, which is why the nanobots were able to resurrect them.

Wait… that’s it! What if Lister held full funerals for just Kochanski and Petersen, and shot their ashes into space, but never got round to doing anyone else, and that’s why they didn’t get resurrected? OK, this is definitely my headcanon now.

But unfortunately this doesn’t resolve the broader problem with the lack of a second Kochanski – that Kochanski’s parallel universe origins are not referenced or acknowledged once in the whole of Series 8 despite being a crucial part of her character in Series 7 – or the broader problem with the nanobots – that they’re so powerful that they completely trivialize the concept of death or serious harm in Red Dwarf.

Also,Kochanski not being brought back is about as justifiable as Lister not being brought back.

… no it isn’t?

Dave

I thought Petersen did get resurrected, but we just didn’t see him. They mention him being drunk when they first apprehend the crew of the crashed Starbug, don’t they?

bloodteller

petersen sends lister his guitar in Krytie TV, too.

meanwhile todhunter ceases to exist completely.

Dave

Did George McIntyre get resurrected too?

Hamish

And Petersen sends Lister his guitar in the good bit of Krytie TV.

Hamish

Well, that serves me for not pressing the reload button…

Flap Jack

Ah, OK, let’s revise that to just Kochanski then.

flanl3

In the universe where Red Dwarf is currently happening, hasn’t Kochanski always looked like Chloe Annett?

Flap Jack

Yes – so the time wand briefly turning Kochanski into Clare Grogan would have been a fun cameo, but it wouldn’t have made a lot of sense (and the resurrected Kochanski-Prime would have been a second Chloe, not a Clare).

What would have been a cool way to do something similar is if the Holly they found on the planetoid was Hattie, but the one on the rebuilt Red Dwarf was Norman. I know Holly can change their appearance, voice and pronouns at will, but at least this would have provided a reason – and be a better way of distinguishing them than the whole conehead thing!

OK, OK, Norman would never agree to be the lesser Holly, so here’s a compromise: Both Hollys are Norman, but Planetoid Watch Holly has the Series 2 look, and Loyal to Hollister Holly has the Series 1 video filter applied.

bloodteller

not entirely on topic, but am i the only one who actually likes the “boob jobs” gag in Pete? i always found it sort of funny because it’s using such a powerful piece of technology for something so normal.

the version on the smeg ups where chloe accidentally says “blow jobs” and danny runs to the front saying “there would’ve been a long queue!” is still funnier though

Ben Saunders

How would the Time Wand doing blow jobs work? Would it revert your penis back to a time when you were getting blown? How can I get one? A time wand, I mean.

Lily

>I thought Petersen did get resurrected, but we just didn’t see him. They mention him being drunk when they first apprehend the crew of the crashed Starbug, don’t they?

Yup. I always figured Mark Williams was too busy dying his hair ginger to have time for RD.

Lily

Bugger. Should have refreshed.

Dave

Yup. I always figured Mark Williams was too busy dying his hair ginger to have time for RD.

“You ain’t seen me, right?”

bloodteller

what even is the time wand, anyway? at least they explained in Cassandra where cassandra came from and what the ship was doing out there, but no explanation is ever given for why there’s a completely abandoned ship with nothing but a time wand onboard.

bloodteller

it feels like a wasted opportunity because they could’ve easily made a good half-hour episode that’s just about the Canaries finding the time wand and actually doing stuff with it that makes sense, as well as at least explaining what happened to the crew of the derelict. (maybe they turned themselves into sperms with the thing?)

but instead it’s just one scene in an episode that’s mostly about shit pranks and basketball, in which Holly comes out of fucking nowhere to do QPR jokes. and Rimmer and Lister aren’t even present when they find the timewand, which surely negates the whole point of having the Canaries- to get all 5 main characters together in one place.

Lily

>it feels like a wasted opportunity

You just described the whole of series VIII

Flap Jack

There’s a happier universe out there where instead of making Pete a 2-parter, they made one episode entirely focused on the time wand as a concept, and shoved all of the leftover nonsense like Kryten’s Remote Robotic Phallus, basketball competitions, and potato peeling into a different episode.

International Debris

Yes – so the time wand briefly turning Kochanski into Clare Grogan would have been a fun cameo, but it wouldn’t have made a lot of sense

Would have fit in just fine then.

quinn_drummer

> Although, I always assumed the crew resurrection was a mistaken overcorrection on their part, that they just indiscriminately reconstructed everything without realising the crew weren’t there before…

There was a missed opportunity to see a horribly oversized and disfigured crew shrinking down to the correct size and proportions along with the ship

Ben Paddon

Sometimes I think it might be fun to sit down and try to write a version of VIII that works – same basic premise, but stronger plots and better gags.

Then I remember I’m still up to my RTD’s 4 writing that reboot pilot script that’s for exactly zero people other than myself, and I pass.

bloodteller

>Assuming it can do boob jobs, can it also do penis enlargement?

no the penis enlargement is done by “Boing! The Virility Enhancement Drug” which according to Pete Part 1 somehow makes hollister’s cock so big and thick that it can stop lift doors from closing

bloodteller

surely someone sticking their penis in a lift door would just horrifically crush the penis and it’d be all nasty and destroyed?

Lily

>surely someone sticking their penis in a lift door would just horrifically crush the penis and it’d be all nasty and destroyed?

Don’t most lift doors have those sensors that open them again if there’s any resistance? Although I’ll admit I’m not sure I’d offer up anyone’s penis in the name of testing the minimum amount of resistance required to trigger that sensor.

bloodteller

maybe this is one best left to the Mythbusters

Ben Saunders

His dick was incredibly hard though, so it had the power to stop doors. Hollister must canonically have a truly enormous rod if his testimony is to be believed

flanl3

Or he was taking a truly tiny lift or it’s secretly also a fat joke.

Most lifts wouldn’t close though, that’s how people hold them open.

Dave

Most lifts wouldn’t close though, that’s how people hold them open.

With their penis?

Lily

>Or he was taking a truly tiny lift or it’s secretly also a fat joke.

See this is where the whole setup for the joke didn’t even make sense to me. Considering most fat jokes are more along the lines of “he’s so fat he’s not seen his willy in years”, when I first heard the line I didn’t laugh, as I was thinking … what, so his penis is of such equine proportions that it sticks out even -further- than his gut?

International Debris

Honestly, I always assumed Hollister was joking to make an exaggerated point.

bloodteller

maybe he used the Time Wand to enlarge his penis.

bloodteller

he also states he caught the shuttle to the all-night hospital and had to pay 2 fares, so i guess we’re also meant to assume his penis is literally the size of another human being

Dave

Honestly, I always assumed Hollister was joking to make an exaggerated point.

It certainly sounds like an exaggerated point one way or the other.

Flap Jack

he also states he caught the shuttle to the all-night hospital and had to pay 2 fares, so i guess we’re also meant to assume his penis is literally the size of another human being

So it’s confirmed: Kryten’s nanobots could have revived Todhunter, but instead chose to use his matter to give Captain Hollister a six-foot schlong.

Dave

Rodhunter.

International Debris

Todgehunter

Ben Saunders

>Maybe he’s exaggerating
    Oh, don’t be ridiculous

flanl3

This only complicates the matter of determining what Rimmer saw under the sheets in the mirror universe.

By Jove its holmes

“This only complicates the matter of determining what Rimmer saw under the sheets in the mirror universe”

I always thought it would have been funnier for Rimmer to realise that in the mirror universe, he was Arlene Rimmer only from the waist down.

bloodteller

what if he looked under the sheets in the mirror universe and saw his own face staring back at him

flanl3

Dunno about you all but that would sure turn me on

Hamish

Since we have descended into the gutter anyway, can anyone explain to me what Rob Grant found so unappealing about a reverse blow job in the Backwards novel?

Ben Saunders

They’d start with a cummy mouth and spit the spunk back up your shaft, and the sensation would get duller as time went on before you just kind of stopped and went about the rest of your day

bloodteller

surely then sex in general would just be rather unappealing, rather than just blowjobs? the concept of starting out at peak arousal and then slowly become less and less horny before just putting your clothes on and going home doesn’t sound very good

Ben Saunders

That description also fits sex in this universe, sometimes

Hamish

It was the odd prominence placed on it that confused me, like a reverse blow job would be especially nasty. Remember the Cat does actually enjoy the backwards sex he has later on, if only because he does not know any better.

Ben Saunders

Taking the show as canon, that would make Cat’s first sexual experience a backwards one, in the book universe. I can imagine him being confused and disappointed by forwards sex after that.

GlenTokyo

Sounders would love a reverse BJ

Ben Saunders

Saunders would not.

Hamish

> Taking the show as canon, that would make Cat’s first sexual experience a backwards one, in the book universe.

Does being serviced by fictional Valkyrie warriors in Better Than Life count?

International Debris

I’m trying work out whether a reverse ejaculation or a reverse shit would be more uncomfortable.

bloodteller

surely the absolute worst would be reverse vomiting

GlenTokyo

I don’t think any reverse bodily function would be bad really. Maybe a spiky dump, if you’ve eaten a lot of Doritos or something otherwise, I can’t imagine it’d be any worse than the forwards version.

Reverse vomiting is just drinking very quickly, though I suppose you would be drinking sick out of a toilet so that’s not great.

Ben Saunders

God reverse vomiting would be horrible. And reverse skiing an enormous piss, the feeling of your bladder stretching and ugh

bloodteller

skiing a piss?

flanl3

Speaking of skiing a piss, surely every aspect of skiing, including the actual skiing bit, crashing, getting on and off the lifts, etc. would all be quite strange.

Also why the fuck would you wait in lines anymore?

GlenTokyo

Wiping your arse would be horrible. Fish a load of shitty bogroll out of the toilet and then smear it all over your arsehole.

Ben Saunders

Imagine putting a spunky used condom on.

Dave

Given how it started, it’s impressive that this thread has somehow managed to get even *more* weird.

flanl3

Getting a boob job would be pretty awkward.

Lily

>Given how it started, it’s impressive that this thread has somehow managed to get even *more* weird.

I wanted to ask if it was ever mentioned in the books if the Cat’s penis was barbed, like normal cats, but figured that was crossing the line.

International Debris

Rob Grant is always there to answer all questions that cross the line.

bloodteller

>I wanted to ask if it was ever mentioned in the books if the Cat’s penis was barbed, like normal cats, but figured that was crossing the line.

it was, if i recall correctly in Backwards the Cat has reverse sex with some girl but his barbed penis basically destroys her vagina or something

Dave

Yes, it’s quite important to the plot. Disturbingly.

Hamish

> Imagine putting a spunky used condom on.

About the same as taking it off really?

Hamish

I don’t know, maybe the reason I am less disgusted by all this is that I have been known to stick my hands up a cow’s birth canal.

Ben Saunders

Recreationally?

si

It’s a rite of passage in some cultures, I believe.

Dave

But imagine doing it backwards.

International Debris

It’d be like a cow vagina wash basin.

Hamish

Calfs can be born backwards. It is called a breech birth and it is very bad.

That is certainly a time you have to stick your hands in.

bloodteller

> I have been known to stick my hands up a cow’s birth canal.

i thought Ainsley Harriot was the one who stuck his hand up a cow

Paul Muller

This thread has just put me off my lunch.

GlenTokyo

I know someone who was born breech, came out arse first.

Shit anecdote for you there.

flanl3

I know someone.

GlenTokyo

No you don’t.

bloodteller

i know myself

Hamish

Biblically?

By Jove its holmes

Would a reverse blow-job suck for the woman?

Hamish

Does a blow job both suck and blow?

flanl3

Is sucking just blowing in?

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 142 posts - 1 through 142 (of 142 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.