Dwarfcasts XII

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Dwarfcasts XII

This topic contains 15 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  clem 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

mrpezzer

Sorry if this has been asked/answered already but I can’t see it anywhere. But just wondered if you guys are planning on doing another run of reaction Dwearfcasts for series XII? If so I’m guessing its the same form as for XI and after the PlayTV air date?

If so, all good!

Ed Bye!

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

We will indeed be doing another batch of live DwarfCasts, but we’re changing things around slightly compared to last time, on the basis that the XI ones were a bit shit. Full details soon…

Me Own Stunts

But I like the shit bits. :(

quinn_drummer

Personally, I only listen to the shit bits.

Brayds2006

I’m holding out for a Just the Shit Bits boxset personally.

MANI506

I love Dwarfcasts! The ending to the last XI one was emotional.

Ben Paddon

Can you combine three separate shit bits into one?

Has this joke run it’s course?

Who’s eating this chicken?

flanl3

Has this joke run it’s course?

Jokes don’t ever truly run their course, people just stop being as good at using them effectively, which was clearly just the case for you given how poorly executed that joke was, and also you should have used its instead of it’s.

That, by the way, is how you combine three separate opinions into one. I bet Jawscvmcdia feels like a total novice right now.

Ben Saunders

The three separate opinions joke was never funny

cwickham

Should the running joke about combining three separate opinions into one have continued after Ben Paddon suggested combining three shit bits into one?

flanl3

The three separate opinions joke was never funny

To be fair, neither were you.

bloodteller

>The three separate opinions joke was never funny

i laughed more when reading the three separate opinions thread than i laughed for the entirety of Series VIII, though

Me Own Stunts

What’s the big deal about having three separate onions? I eat specifically three separate onions all the time.

Phil

“i laughed more when reading the three separate opinions thread than i laughed for the entirety of Series VIII, though”

Ditto. It’s already one of a few threads I’ve reread just for the sake of laughing again. (Two others being the butter thread and Plots for Series XI.)

Ridley

clem

> I eat specifically three separate onions all the time.

What, under hypnosis? As if they were three separate apples?

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.