Elon Musk

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Elon Musk

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Pete Part Three 3 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Jonsmad

Just before Red Dwarf turns 30, and there is a now a Red Tesla car flying through Space with a robot sort of driving it-ish

Might explain where Lister gets that sofa in series X from, but its not a very interesting episode of Car Pool

flanl3

Can Elon Musk be over? Thanks.

Katydid

cwickham

There is a recent Simpsons episode where Musk plays himself and he’s the focus of the ep and he’s a fucking awful actor. The most baffling decision the show has made since Homer got raped by a panda.

bloodteller

>Homer got raped by a panda.

what

Pete Part Three

The eposode with the jockeys was worse. Or the non-Halloween episode with Kodos and Kang. Or…

Ridley

Kill the Alligator and Run

Katydid

Anyone who still thinks “Saddlesore Galactica” is the worst episode ever clearly stopped watching after “Saddlesore Galactica”.

Or the non-Halloween episode with Kodos and Kang.

This one wins the money for the worst ever episode, in my opinion. Not even the wackiest excesses of Season 12 were as divorced from every single principle the show was built on.

Pete Part Three

>Anyone who still thinks “Saddlesore Galactica” is the worst episode ever clearly stopped watching after “Saddlesore Galactica”.

I’m prettty sure I did, actually. I come back whenever there’s a buzz about an episode that’s supposedly a return to form (always nonsense) or a baffling one that needs to be seen to be believed (Kang and Kodos).

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.