Episode Titles

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Episode Titles

This topic contains 25 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  MANI506 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Jason aka Smeg4Brains

This was posted and then deleted by Dave on Twitter. It’s probably something that’s meant to go up later today. I can see Mechocracy.

Ben Paddon

I can see “Fawsmisbeee”.

clem

I can see CURED. Also SILICON but not SILICONIA!

MANI506

Once again – how brilliant/infuriating how little I know

Jason aka Smeg4Brains

Maybe that’s why they pulled it and re-posted it. Updated version that was posted just after I made this thread has Siliconia

cwickham

So of the fucked steelbook titles, it looks like M-Corp, Mechocracy, Siliconia and Time Wave have all retained their original monikers, but Star Knot and Here No Evil have been renamed.

Stephen R. Fletcher

So far I’ve found, Siliconia, Mechocracy, M-Corp and Time Wave. Guessing the other two have been changed. I can see ‘Cured’ and er… ‘Misbeemis’?

cwickham

Given that Mechocracy is a made-up word and it’s hidden diagonally AND backwards AND overlaps with “Cured”, I really doubt we’d have got it were it not for the fucked steelbook…

It has been suggested that the two retitled episodes are now ‘Cured’ and ‘Skipper’.

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

Misbeemis

An instant classic!

clem

Oh yeah, ‘Skipper’. Glad I didn’t make a tit of myself by saying that kipper is in there, like I was just about to.

cwickham

It’s actually Mis. Beemis, and refers to the shock revelation of Kochanski’s real name.

Seb Patrick

>This was posted and then deleted by Dave on Twitter. It’s probably something that’s meant to go up later today.

>Maybe that’s why they pulled it and re-posted it. Updated version that was posted just after I made this thread has Siliconia

What this tells me is that you don’t follow @RedDwarfHQ, and I DEMAND to know why.

Jason aka Smeg4Brains

I do but I follow too many people so tweets get lost. I only saw the Dave tweets on Retweets even though I follow Dave. I think I need a twitter cull.

International Debris

I see one episode is named after a SoundCloud rapper, Yung Glhu

I reckon Star Knot has been renamed Skipper. I prefer Star Knot, immensely.

cwickham

If Star Knot is Skipper, then it is PROBABLY the one with Navigation Officer Retro-Rimmer; I believe (based purely on the set report and officially released information) that this was last in both recording and fucked steelbook running order.

cwickham

I think the recording order for this series was:
    1) Mechocracy
    2) Time Wave
    3) Siliconia
    4) Cured
    5) M-Corp
    6) Skipper

Compared to the order on the fucked steelbook:
    1) Here No Evil (now Cured)
    2) M-Corp
    3) Siliconia
    4) Time Wave
    5) Mechocracy
    6) Star Knot (now Skipper)

cwickham

Ooh, and we now have a broadcast order:

1) Cured
    2) Siliconia
    3) Time Wave
    4) Mechocracy
    5) M-Corp
    6) Skipper

So the first and last episodes remain the same, but everything else moves around a bit. I find it fascinating in particular that Doug changed his mind on which episode to stick in the episode 5 slot…

si

Bollocks. I only clicked on this because I thought it said Episode Titties, and was intrigued. Must clean my glasses.

Seb Patrick

Timewave isn’t two separate words!

cwickham

IT WAS ON THE FUCKED STEELBOOK.

cwickham

And in this instance (“M-Corp”) a hyphen is clearly being used to join two separate words.

I’m sure any debate that can be gotten out of that sentence is in no way utterly tedious.

Darrell

They sound even more Fleetway-ish than they did before!

Going to call it ‘Star Knot’ forever though, just so you know.

International Debris

Star Knot is such a good title. I’m using it for a song soon.

Plastic Percy

Hopefully Skipper isn’t another ‘Rimmer gets promoted and realises he’s not cut out for it before losing his rank again’ story. Home many times have we heard that story?

Ridley

-Okay, Dave came aboard.
    -Without question.
    -They launched my curry.
    -For some reason.
    -They launched my name.
    -Right.
    -And then they did a word search.

MANI506

Brilliant Ridley!

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.