How would Chris's other characters get on with Rimmer?

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum How would Chris's other characters get on with Rimmer?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  By Jove its holmes 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

By Jove its holmes

I’m writing a fic where Rimmer meets not only Gordon Brittas but also The French Revolutionary from Blackadder the Third.

I think the Revolutionary is a lot more like Rimmer than Brittas – he tortures and threatens to torture but when Madame Guillotine goes into gruesome detail, he runs out of the cell to vomit.

si

Get Garry Prince on board, too.

Pete Part Three

And Jif Micro Liquid.

Dave Wallace

And Hillary.

By Jove its holmes

I was inspired by a post elsewhere about whether Michael J. Fox would get along with Marty McFly and Alex P. Keaton if they could meet. I somehow doubt David Tennant would get along with the Tenth Doctor.

Ben Saunders

The Tenth Doctor is a bit of a zany, wacky, insufferable know-it-all prick who cries all the time and won’t stop apologising or reminding you he killed his own people

Pete Part Three

I think they’d go round Legoland, and then afterwards they’d go for a lovely lamb lunch in the centre of Windsor.

By Jove its holmes

The Tenth Doctor is a bit of a zany, wacky, insufferable know-it-all prick who cries all the time and won’t stop apologising or reminding you he killed his own people

You say that like it’s a BAD thing.

Ben Saunders

It is

Plastic Percy

There’s a Blake’s 7 fanfiction out there, I believe titled ‘The Totally Imaginary Cheeseboard’, where thanks to a teleport malfunction, the character of Avon swaps places with Paul Darrow, the actor who played him, and ends up wandering around a Blake’s 7 convention.

By Jove its holmes

Darth Vader at a Star Wars convention would be fun.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.