Just had a wank…

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Just had a wank…

This topic contains 22 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  performingmonkey 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

mick

discuss…

Tarka Dal

…ting?

peas_and_corn

If BBS stands for ‘Big BullShit’, then you have lived up to its name.

performingmonkey

What a way to start.

ellie

…you’ll go blind

Steve Harris

?you?ll go blind

People have often said they dont know where I’m coming from, Does this mean I wont be able to see where I’m coming from as well?

performingmonkey

> People have often said they dont know where I?m coming from, Does this mean I wont be able to see where I?m coming from as well?

*Badum tsh*

mick

I?m loving the fact the first thread ever on this BBS was a drunken one by me announcing that I was having a tug.

I’m so proud

Seb Patrick

“Go on, make a joke about that.”

“About what?”

“About… standing proud…”

“I don’t get it.”

“You know… a man’s… member. I’m not trying to encourage you, I’m just surprised you missed that one.”

Jason aka Smeg4Brains

> I?m just surprised you missed that one

I didn’t realise we were aiming at anything.

Danny Stephenson

G&T Admin

Sorry, i just wanted to be the first person to knock the number of posts in this BRAND NEW FORUM into double figures. By doing this. This thing right here. This one.

performingmonkey

Incidentally, reports from the recordings of The IT Crowd series 2 seem pretty good. There’s still two left to do, this Friday and next.

John Hoare

G&T Admin

I went to the recordings of the first three episodes. It’s fucking FANTASTIC – especially the second episode recorded, which was some of the best sitcom I’ve ever seen.

I keep meaning to write a report…

performingmonkey

> which was some of the best sitcom I?ve ever seen

Sounds promising. I have every faith that Graham Linehan and the cast will produce a great second series. All the potential was there in series 1, I think it was just a gnat’s wing away from total brilliance. Can you confirm, John, that Chris Morris and Noel Fielding are in the series because I’ve read one report saying they are and another saying they aren’t.

Andrew

> Chris Morris and Noel Fielding

They are. The former for one ep (which I’ve seen, and made me cackle like a moron), the latter for at least three, though one is more like a cameo.

John Hoare

G&T Admin

Noel Fielding is in three of the four episodes recorded so far – but a very minor part in two of them.

Chris Morris shows up in one pre-record for the first episode, but is then replaced by Matt Berry, who plays Denham’s son.

John Hoare

G&T Admin

SHUT UP

Tarka Dal

They should plug the hell out of Fielding’s cameo appearances. Even it if it’s just Boosh fangirls it’ll assure decent ratings.

JohnnyW

No Chris Morris? I hope he’s busy working on Brasseye 2 or something, and nothing bad has happened… He was great in Series 1!

“Computer…”

si

Just thought I’d trawl through the Forum, see how it started.

And now, of course, we know that Chris Morris had jumped through a window to his death.

performingmonkey

I just came in an empty tin of Quality Street. Now I’m making patterns. It’s lovely.

Seb Patrick

>And now, of course, we know that Chris Morris had jumped through a window to his death.

… by jumping from the first floor eighty times.

Phil

I love you, Seb.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.