News From The Squares signed by Bobby for 99p

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum News From The Squares signed by Bobby for 99p

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Spare Hand One 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

It’sMarilynMonroe!

(I posted this just now but it disappeared after I edited it, apologies if it’s a double-post.)

Forbiddenplanet.com are selling News From The Squares by Robert Llewellyn for 99p in their sale (https://forbiddenplanet.com/142406-news-from-the-squares/) which I ordered a few days ago. I thought I would be getting a regular copy but it arrived today it’s a signed copy! So, y’know, some of you may want to check it out. If you’re gonna order it specifically to get a signed copy you may want to check first that that’s what you’re gonna get since they’re not advertised as signed copies, so I don’t know whether they all are or if only some of them are and I got really lucky. Or you could just get a copy for 99p anyway. I’m really elated about this, it’s a great surprise. This is now the first thing I own that’s been signed by anyone from Red Dwarf!

Happy New Year!

Spare Hand One

Ordered. Cheers.
    Ta ra, ya shitter.
    Burp.

Spare Hand One

It’s both real and a deal.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.