Red Dwarf current logo recreation

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Red Dwarf current logo recreation

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  quinn_drummer 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Colorband

Here’s a recreation of the current (Futura-based) Red Dwarf logo. I didn’t see any vectors of it, so here’s one I made myself.

An example of the logo in action:

That’s all I wanted to share.

Pete Part Three

Ooh, is this Plex?

Colorband

Yes, it is.

quinn_drummer

I noticed last night for time he first time the awesome covers Plex has for RE. Basically the DVD cover but just the background in the colour of the respective case and the logo. None of the other text or images. Nice and simplified. Looks really cool

Me Own Stunts

Why are there “examples of the logo in action” for series other than Series 12? And what’s the difference between, say, the “Season 1” version of the Series 12 logo and the “Season 8” version of the Series 12 logo? I am so confused.

Pete Part Three

>I noticed last night for time he first time the awesome covers Plex has for RE. Basically the DVD cover but just the background in the colour of the respective case and the logo

Here’s mine.

Unfortunately, no version currently available for 11 that matches the rest.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

How the shitting crikey do you have seven episodes apiece for Series 2-VI?

Pete Part Three

While it’s very good at picking up the episodes automatically, cataloguing the special features are a pain in the arse.. There’s so many special features and only a small portion of them are in the TVDB that Plex uses, so it’s a case of naming the file something meaningful which won’t cause Plex to grab them and put them into a season – and then adding a bit of metadata so it means something in the GUI. It appears a few have slipped the net…

Having just checked them, they’re all minute-long easter eggs from their respective season, and named “Episode 0”.

Yes, it’s madness. I’m going to hell.

International Debris

That BtE image is the sort of thing that makes it worth getting out of bed in the morning.

Ben Saunders

Those are very nice

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

Yes, it’s madness. I’m going to hell.

I had a great deal of trouble working out how the fuck it wanted me to handle The West Wing season 3. Because of Isaac and Ishmael It kept offsetting the meta-data by one and basically ruining my entire life.

Ben Paddon

I have up on Plex when it decided every episode of Red Dwarf was a chapter of the first episode, which… y’know, how the fuck do you balls it up that badly?

quinn_drummer

Plex is usually pretty good with figuring things out, though does need some help from time to time. What I can’t fathom though is why it can’t distinguish between Classic and NuWho. I know it’s pulling data from elsewhere but looking at the complaints about it you’d have thought they’d have come up with a fix for it by now.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.