Sebby P

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Sebby P

This topic contains 469 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  tanya 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 470 posts - 1 through 470 (of 470 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Nancy Hemming

It’s to late, everyone already knows what you are seb. Why do you think i waited for DJ to post, over 6000 views (in 3 days) saw the topic before you deleted it.
    Now both red dwarf sites are on lock down, and you have deleted real members, it’s a good start.

Seb P wrote: .

Seems we’ve (well, I’ve) got a new fun game, which is “Figure out which of the accounts I’ve approved in the last couple of months are actually sock puppet accounts created by whoever polysmorph was”.

Shouldn’t prove too difficult if they’re all as unimaginatively-named (in either handle or email address) as the ones that have so far poked fun at my being fat (well done, that’s clever, but honestly you can’t say anything about my weight that I haven’t already said myself), but we’ll see.

Unfortunately, this has a negative effect on the forum, as it means I have to get much stricter and more careful about approving new accounts that come from free email servers, because otherwise the forum is going to be hammered with spam posts. On the bright side, the actions of this individual neatly summarise why I am under no obligation whatsoever to respond to their nonsense or pass on their spurious “concerns” to anyone at GNP, because everything they’re doing proves that they’re not motivated by a desire to see this forum run fairly and properly. If they were, they wouldn’t be doing their best to ruin it.

If they show up again and it’s at a time when I’m not around to deal with it, then please don’t engage with them. It should be quite clear to you now that their only goal is to take this place down. Ignore them as best you can and I’ll delete things as I find them.

“lol” You never were going to pass on these complaints against you unless you consider doing that by deleting the threads and banning the first account for no reason other than to cover it up and not deal with it so second account made it clear you can not delete the truth. This is now what you get.
    So who you trying to convince that you ever were going to follow the rules? your “regulars” aka sheep or yourself? or the people that don’t post and just read who are seeing you for the real you.
    Since you abuse your admin and refuse to even take complaints we shall be playing this “game” until you are replaced or everyone leaves. You have no way of stopping me from making new accounts and as you can see your screening proses is horrible and infective proved by this new one.
    I will do this forever then eventually move on to other more direct ways of “ruining” this forum and individual ips as well. Just like how you are ruining it with your abuse and clique like ways. This world has billions of people and millions of red dwarf fans and yet there are only 15 people active here in years think about it (3-4 of them are harrys pathological lying multiple personality disorder you need a new psychiatrist and new meds they are not working. (moph space sim kittypaws ..) + 1 Mr vegetable the trendy poser contradicting facade, go get a real assessment from a psychiatrist and not your GM btw nice drama queen performance, you to can name 2 things you have accomplished in life and what is your education? +1 joke of a troll with multiple accounts aka harrys and his simple technique of saying the negative opposite of one named simulant who’s a closet homo who is harry talking to himself, it is definitely a regular from here’s alter ego which again points back to harry, and seb knows about it which goes against the multi account rule and why he wont do anything about sim.)
    Boz you’re that guy a goof you’re not special you’re job is not special and you could not write a blog to save your horrible life and buddy jmc needs to name 2 things he has accomplished in life and what education he has, google much? You all can do that see what you come up with.
    (harry makes a new account each year, space = 2009 anti everything 2009 simon 2009 3 or more before his main was back fandango = 2010 moph = 2011 simulant = 2012 ( not only is that pathetic but really really disturbing)(+uses phone to multi same time) cloud is prob him too and (kittypaws = becks harry)
    plus this new approval system is not helping. Which i shall make even worse. If you were here to do your job daily you would not need this useless confirmation. Which you put in place because of the kitchen spam, which you could of just deleted their accounts like you did mine. If you were doing your JOB instead your fat lazy ass did this so you didn’t have to.
    If you think you are not harry and are on this list you may prove yourself very easily with a pic of you holding a sign saying i am not harry no blah blah I’m not harry talking, post the pic you have no excuse.

ps i already have 4 accounts on here you have not deleted any of them, you just deleted real members gj, try screening and reviewing old accounts better have fun.
    when you are gone you will have more time to try that thing called exercise out and you will end up thanking me yet nothing will cure the ugly and your tiny… and making light of your fat does not work sorry to say “:)”

another example of seb leading by example in a “family friendly forum” and abusing the language rules while talking about rules…rather ironic
    Seb P wrote: that fans know NOT to be dicks, and that the dicks were the exception rather than the rule

Seb P wrote:

polysmorph wrote:

Seb P wrote:

polysmorph wrote:

So it’s up to the new guy to make this forum not boring? Great logic. Judging by how you treat new people no wonder this place is so horrible.

You’ve posted seventeen times in the three years you say you’ve been reading. I’d say there are considerably more constructive ways you could improve things, if you’re that concerned, than to start a thread as negative as this.

What you’ve basically done is waltzed in and told everyone “You’re not entertaining me enough, sort it out, although I’m not going to do anything about it myself”. And I’M the one who treats people badly?

If you read correctly you would see i enjoyed this forum very much until you decided to ban the only entertaining thing on this forum, and you never even said why exactly you banned him?
    Was it constructive losing all those threads and a funny poster for your personal reasons? not very professional. Yes you are the one who treats new people badly along with the other regulars. Going through the old topics and posts it paints a clear picture who the aggressors are.

I made very clear why: he posted large amounts of information about how to grow and cultivate illegal drugs, the presence of which on this forum left the company that pays for and hosts it legally actionable. I deleted it, warned him that if he posted it again he’d be banned, and he posted it again. This was added to his track record of repeatedly pushing the rules, baiting me at every turn, and insulting other posters. Whether or not he’d created loads of threads, or if some people thought of him as “a funny poster”, is utterly irrelevant – he broke the rules, deliberately and wilfully. If you want to be annoyed at anyone for his absence and for those threads disappearing, be annoyed at him. He was given every chance to behave, and in the end essentially banned himself.

This forum costs GNP time, effort and money to keep running – it’s not a free and open concern, it’s not a democracy. We are not obliged to indulge everybody’s whims.

And frankly, if the only thing you found entertaining about a Red Dwarf discussion forum was off-topic nonsense from an immature adolescent, might I suggest you’re probably not in the right place in the first place?

Which thread? The topic about medical marijuana, that thread was there for months. Then from what i saw the day your friend was attacked for attacking one of his is when that thread came into question? seems very fitting. I do not recall you saying anything about him being banned. You used that as a poor excuse and made the forums worse by your personal actions and lies. He did not break any rule and if he did why was that thread up there for months and why did you Lie about the part saying he posted information how to grow and cultivate illegal drugs? He did not mention that at all, it was which flavors and strains and medical benefits there are.

This forum is for everyone and not your personal unprofessional actions and deceiving lies. Is there someone at GNP i can contact to complain about your performance? It is only fair for people to voice their opinions about you and your personal playground of regulars.

One more point, is it appropriate to insult someone on this forum for being an adolescent? This forum is for all ages and you just said that an adolescent is in the wrong place when they come here and called him immature to top it off and attacking him for posting off topic comments in the garbage pod which is specifically for off topic discussion. What kind of example is lying admin abuse and insulting young people and calling them names. Your abuse in many forms is making people not want to join and participate on these once great forums, specially when they watch you treat your group differently and act in this very unprofessional way.

Yes you have nothing to say because you know you’re in the wrong and got busted for lying and abusing. You wont even provide a contact address to your superiors. You think you’re above it, it’s time for an admin change here. Part of the reason you hated reznor so much is because he had to remind you to do your job since you are never here or paying attention and then you purposely ignore it out of spite. A great example is when you told everyone in the forum that the next person to have swears in their youtube will be punished and banned. Then Mr vegetables goes and does it two times, and it was pointed out to you yet again and nothing.

How long did it take you to fix the kitchen spam, which i read so much about? 2 weeks?

Freeborn Leveller – aka The Veggie Vamp wrote:

The Troll wrote:

Then Mr vegetables goes and does it two times, and it was pointed out to you yet again and nothing.

No I didn’t. That one-off incident you’re childishly referring to showed you/Reznor up for being the trouble starting agitator you are. It was a perfect example of *you* being a contradictory, disruptive troll. You have some serious psychological issues, kid.

How you have managed to emotionally manipulate and conn two people of this forum into thinking you’re a nice guy and a victim is beyond me. You’re a nasty, pedantic, childish, negative troll.

ps: This troll certainly does appear to be Reznor or Dodgy Danny, although I can’t be 100% certain about that.. But surely no one in their right mind would use Reznor of all people as an example to try to make Seb or any other member look bad. This Polysmorph guy is bonkers.

Also, those of us paying attention already know the Trent Reznor wannabe posts from the Sockpuppet account, or a least has done on at least one occasion according to Dodgy Danny. It really is getting quite boring now though.

Speaking of perfect examples this is a perfect example of exactly what i was talking about. Positive these attacks are against the rules to these forums. Lets see what seb will do or if he really treats this like his playground and the rules only apply to the people he decides should follow also known as the non regulars.

Jonsmad

Yeah. But. He’s good at Kareoke.

Phil

Seb P wrote:

polysmorph wrote:

Seb P wrote:

polysmorph wrote:

Pecospete666

WTF? A Shit storm that I’m not in!

Well here’s my entry!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

peas_and_corn

It would have been nice to start with explaining what the fuck you’re talking about. I don’t really visit the TOS forums, so I don’t know who you are referring to, the incidents you mention or why it matters.

anniescribe

The hell did I just not read 90 percent of?

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

I’m glad that on Ganymede & Titan we have no professional or moral obligation to engage with any old nutter who turns up on the forum, or to respond to them in a fair and even-handed way.

So with that in mind: get the fuck out of my fucking forum, you fucking shit-eating cuntfuck.

Seb Patrick

I love the assumption that posting this on G&T will in any way help you to make your point or attract support.

Seb Patrick

Basically, a few months ago I banned that Reznor idiot for repeatedly breaking the rules (the last straw was posting a load of copy-and-paste info about how to grow weed… twice). Since then the forum quietened down somewhat, but recently an unknown troll has turned up, claiming that I’m doing a terrible job (apparently because Reznor was the only good thing about the forum) and asking for GNP contact details so that they can report me.

For obvious reasons, I haven’t obliged, so they’ve been spamming the forum whenever they get the chance with the same copy-and-pasted message, in an attempt to make me look bad. It’s not really working, because any argument they might have had about the quality of the forum being ruined is somewhat undermined by their… deliberately ruining it. Due to the fact that I currently have manual account approval switched on (due to an unrelated wave of marketing spam that ran through most of last year and still continues), this is getting more difficult for them, although in my attempt to ensure that new people do actually get to join, the odd one is slipping through the net. Nevertheless, they’ve decided to bring one of their fake IDs here, instead.

Some people on TOS think it’s Reznor himself, but the posts seem to be too grammatically correct for that. It could be a friend of his, or it could just be someone with a specific beef against me. I’m going by the assumption that it’s the kind of person Andrew always used to have to deal with, i.e. someone pathetically jealous that I’m doing this job when they think for some reason they should be doing it. Longtime G&Ters might know this as “Shane G syndrome”.

What they don’t seem to grasp is that (a) even if others at GNP did see their messages, they wouldn’t care about this petty nonsense in the slightest (they, along with just about every other TOS forum user, would back me wholeheartedly in my actions in banning Reznor) as they have far more important things to worry about; and (b), aside from the annoyance of having to delete posts/accounts, they’re really not succeeding in winding me up. Writing out this explanation is literally the longest amount of time I’ve given to thinking about the whole thing.

So, as you were, basically.

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

AND this cunt never emailed me back to thank me for creating his account.

Jo TORDFC

Nancy Hemming is Shane G and I claim my £5

Ben Paddon

Y’know what I like? I like people with so little going on in their lives that this is the sort of thing they engage in to make themselves feel important. Even back when I was an annoying tosspot on the internet [i](What do you mean “back when”? – Ed.)[/i] I never engaged in this sort of pointless winkle-waggling. I don’t understand what it’s supposed to achieve.

Still, fun to watch. Especially fun when such people profess their own intellect – if they were truly smart they wouldn’t be piddling about trying to “fix” a forum on the internet.

Seb Patrick

For the record, I haven’t “deleted real members”. Part of his game is creating fictional aliases with fake avatars (in this case, “Jessica McBride”) and making innocuous non-trolling posts with them, presumably to make me think they’re “real” and thus protect them as possible future aliases for exploitation. And also so that if I delete them, he can go “Look, you deleted real users by mistake!”

You don’t want to know exactly how many fake Hotmail accounts he’s registered in order to carry all of this out. It’s pathetically sad.

Seb Patrick

And no, I’m not going to approve the account he earlier tried to set up in Jonsmad’s name. Interesting change of strategy, but it won’t fly.

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

It’s human nature. Jonsmad was created to be a force for good, but now he’s being used for evil.

Phil

Shit. If he tries to create one in my name there’ll be no telling us apart!

Tarka Dal

This is fun.

Can we all call you ‘Sebby’ ?

Nancy Hemming

Sebby when was the last “real” person you accepted through your screening.
    They cant all be me now can they, since no one new has joined in the last month he must think so.
    Don’t get all paranoid on us, been toking up much? does that explain your excessive eating habits?

and still using the cannabis lie as a scapegoat

“Which thread? The topic about medical marijuana, that thread was there for months. Then from what i saw the day your friend was attacked (jaba ian) for attacking one of his (sgtsmiley) is when that thread came into question? seems very fitting. I do not recall you saying anything about him being banned. You used that as a poor excuse and made the forums worse by your personal actions and lies. He did not break any rule and if he did why was that thread up there for months and why did you Lie about the part saying he posted information how to grow and cultivate illegal drugs? He did not mention that at all, it was which flavors and strains and medical benefits there are.”

justify “:)”

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

Piss off.

Karnie

This is why we can’t have nice things.

SoundableObject

Are those my feet?

Jo TORDFC

>Don’t get all paranoid on us,

Um, US? Don’t include anyone here in your bullshit. Do you really think attacking an ex member of the G&T team on G&T is going to get you any support? You speak for no-one here. Fuck off and crawl back under the shitty rock you came from you boring cunt.

PecosPete, can you sort this guy out for us please?

Phil

>(sgtsmiley)

There’s something I didn’t expect to see here again.

>PecosPete, can you sort this guy out for us please?

THERE’S SOMETHING I DIDN’T EXPECT TO SEE HERE EVER

Jo TORDFC

Lolz! :P

Pete Part Three

Dear Nancy;

1. Write all of your concerns onto a piece of headed notepaper, eloquently outlining your grievances with Seb and a list of your demands.
    2. Shove it up your arse

NO ONE CARES. FUCK OFF.

ori-STUDFARM

Message for Seb. Can you please check that my account on TOS is me. I’d hate to find out that I was really a fake account set up by this twat!

si

> justify

And ancient.

Seb Patrick

There’s only one person who’s ever called me “Sebby” on the TOS forum, by the way. Just throwing that out there.

Nancy Hemming

“lol” what sebby got nothing? cant lie your way out of this one?

Btw do you people notice that you are the only ones swearing? calm down stop being so angry.
    Do you notice that there is not 1 alpha male let alone female among you? You’re all over weight, ugly, short and have not accomplished a thing in life, notice a pattern? Are you a group of losers? Feel free for any of you to name just 2 things you have accomplished in life. Instead of being bitter and angry just learn to accept your role in the world and lying and denial will get you no where. “:)”

SoundableObject

> You’re all over weight, ugly, short and have not accomplished a thing in life, notice a pattern?

Hey. I’m not short.

si

It’s difficult to stop swearing when there is someone poking their beak into this forum who insists on needing to be called an absolute cuntbucket.

Nancy Hemming

btw sebby it’s an absolute joke that your denial can come up with the fact you think anyone envy’s you or your horrible life or your “job” do you even get paid for doing your job err ruining the forum? 5 pounds? A free membership to RD fan club?

The Admin position should be given to someone who have never been a member of any of the 3 forums, which are all on lock down now. It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way, someone neutral an outside source come in to specifically do the job properly with no abuse or cliques.

Pete Part Three

>Feel free for any of you to name just 2 things you have accomplished in life.

Well, just recently, I’ve realised:

1) I’ve never signed up to a forum to post incoherent drivel about how I was treated on a completely different website. Because that would be, you know, pitiful.

2) I’ve offended you by calling you a pathetic little twat, you pathetic little twat.

What did you hope to achieve by coming here? Since you know full well that Seb has ties to this site, we’re obviously not going to trust your versions of events (even if we could understand them).

So, you’re clearly here just to troll, feed off the animosity and then feel validated that someone today has acknowledged your existence. Have you really got nothing better to do than take the time to sign up to a website, complain about how you’re no longer allowed to post on another forum and make comments about people you’ve never met?

Go and tell someone you know about this whole incident. A friend or a family member. See what they say and whether they think this is an effective use of your time.

Pecospete666

Where’s our HAMMER, J.C.? He needs to issue a proper FUCK OFF! I guess he on vacation.

S.T. Serb. I believe non of these scurrilous accusations against you!

I am calling for a Parliamentary hearings to look into who is behind this character assassination!

I suspect it was the BEGGS!

SoundableObject

> It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way

Ridley

BEGG! He said BEGG!

MANI506

Si cleansed the atmos by reminding us of an excellent KLF track.

MANI506

Canard beak is evil. Much better off with a bottle of rum and a cigarette.

Karnie

What, PecosPete, not the Vogons this time? ;)

Jo TORDFC

Oh “Nancy” wants us to justify our existence, he’s like a ridiculously shit Inquisitor.
    I’ll be sure to get right on that, unfortunately I’m currently thinking of interesting swears that I can use in this thread… cock juggling thundercunt is always a good call.

I’m trying to think of more though… I have faith that the good people of G&T can come up with some excellent swears. What you got folks?

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

Shitehawk.

ori-STUDFARM

Nik Nak Knob.

Alex

> Do you notice that there is not 1 alpha male let alone female among you?

Wait, Jo, Tanya, Carrie, Joey, Mabel and all the other female members are actually MEN?

Seb Patrick

I’m still finding all of this hugely hilarious, by the way.

I do have a serious question for you, though: without descending into hyperbole and nonsense, in as simple terms as you can put it, what are you actually accusing me of?

Because if the grievance that you want to complain to GNP about is nothing other than the fact that I banned someone who was constantly posting foul language and details about how to grow illegal substances from a site that they pay for and operate for the sole purpose of promoting their TV show, I’m almost tempted to actually GIVE you Doug’s email address, just to see how far you get with him.

Seb Patrick

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO GIVE REZNOR DOUG’S EMAIL ADDRESS

Nancy Hemming

Try the fact that there was no foul language or he never told anyone how to grow illegal substances at any time. You made those lies up. Jabba ian Mchut tends to agree.

Seb Patrick

Oh, okay, in that case they’ll definitely care.

Nancy Hemming

So you admit you lied, hence abusing?

and refer to this

“btw sebby it’s an absolute joke that your denial can come up with the fact you think anyone envy’s you or your horrible life or your “job” do you even get paid for doing your job err ruining the forum? 5 pounds? A free membership to RD fan club?

The Admin position should be given to someone who have never been a member of any of the 3 forums, which are all on lock down now. It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way, someone neutral an outside source come in to specifically do the job properly with no abuse or cliques.”

thoughts? opinions? recipes? diabetes? stroke?

HelloMabel

> I have faith that the good people of G&T can come up with some excellent swears.

That’s what I love most about us. Well, all of us but me, because I got nothin’. When I swear it just sounds pathetically inauthentic.

Pecospete666

This doesn’t sound like REZNOR! More like SGT that was posting here a few months ago.

My newest toy

SoundableObject

>It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way

Seb Patrick

>So you admit you lied, hence abusing?

I admit to no such thing. You know what you posted, you know you were told not to, you posted it again. The fact that you’re now claiming you didn’t doesn’t make what you’re saying true. And even if this were a situation that the owners of the site suddenly inexplicably decided to care about, they would still entirely be on my side.

This isn’t really getting through to you, but I’ll try and spell it out: I’m not a random fan selected to have the “honour” of moderating a forum. I work for GNP. I am properly contracted to do so. As a minor part of that I have to ensure their forum adheres to the content guidelines they’ve set out. That’s what I do, and deleting you and your posts was a part of that. So when you say you want to complain to someone at GNP, that someone is basically me. So good luck with that.

Your comments about who “should” run the forum are empty irrelevance. The only people who “should” run the forum are the ones who run the site itself. At the moment, that’s me (and the Code Monkey). Maybe that’ll change one day, but if it does, it sure as hell won’t be anything to do with you.

That forum’s been going, in one form or another, for over a decade. Far worse than you have tried to make themselves a nuisance and long, long since got bored. When you eventually grow up, you will too.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

Jabba ian Mchut

Are you trying to imply that I’m Scottish?

Pete Part Three

>My newest toy

One nutter at a time, please.

>the 3 forums, which are all on lock down now.

May I suggest: http://www.createaforum.com/

Give that a go. Invite all your friend. Cherish your admin abilities. And do feel free to ban dipshits who log in and spout off-topic bollocks in incoherent fashion.

Nancy Hemming

I do know what he said, and at no point did he ever say or teach how to grow illegal substances or swear like you lied about. Can you not grasp that? try getting out the cue cards and clap it out.
    (refer to the first post it’s all there)

Another thing you cant seem to grasp cue cards on standby.
    We don’t care how or why you got this job.
    You are not doing your job.
    You are using it as your personal play ground.
    You need to be replaced. (refer to you admitting it post)
    This position has really gone to your head huh? guess it’s all you have yet soon you wont even have that because you abused it in many circumstances (refer to first post)

“The Admin position should be given to someone who have never been a member of any of the 3 forums, which are all on lock down now. It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way, someone neutral an outside source come in to specifically do the job properly with no abuse or cliques.

thoughts? opinions? recipes? diabetes? stroke?”

and one more for yea.

“Just like how you are ruining it with your abuse and clique like ways. This world has billions of people and millions of red dwarf fans and yet there are only 15 people active here in years think about it and 8 of them are harry”

“Sebby when was the last “real” person you accepted through your screening.
    They cant all be me now can they, since no one new has joined in the last month he must think so.
    Don’t get all paranoid on us, been toking up much? does that explain your excessive eating habits?

“:)”

si

>diabetes?

Oh, that’s my call.

Alex

You do realise that cutting and pasting stuff you’ve previously put in this thread doesn’t actually make your point stronger don’t you? If it’s been ignored then it’s because it’s a point so cretinous that nobody has felt the need to engage with it, lest they waste their time in the manner you seem resigned to with such arse shatteringly trivial irrelevancies.

SoundableObject

>recipes?

I tried to make some “American style” pancakes a few days ago. I used too much baking powder and it ended up tasting like shortbread.

>It should be someone with no affiliation with anyone in any way

You keep posting this and it is funnier every time.

Blisschick

>> The hell did I just not read 90 percent of?

I just read less than 90% of the said 90%, and I’m already bored with the whining.

Blisschick

>>You’re all over weight, ugly, short and have not accomplished a thing in life, notice a pattern?

I love the fact that you’re psychic and have the ability to see that from a non-specific avatar(s). I’ll bet your a hit at parties with that little parlor trick.

>>Instead of being bitter and angry just learn to accept your role in the world and lying and denial will get you no where.

Obviously the voice of experience here. The phrase “Leading by example” comes to mind…

Pete Part Three

>Can you not grasp that? try getting out the cue cards and clap it out.

The cue cards are already out. They all say “NO ONE GIVES A SHIT, NANCY”.

Maybe your mate was posting recipes for dope. Maybe he wasn’t. Maybe he swore. Maybe he didn’t. I don’t care either way. But with each of your posts you’re illustrating to everyone that Seb *must* be doing a good job on the forum if he’s banning people like you from it.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

If nothing else, this thread has allowed Alex to bring the phrase “arse-shatteringly trivial” to a wider audience.

Jonsmad

Thundercunt. That’s awesome swear. Can it be used. Thunder, thunder, thunder cunt hoooooo!

I’d like to offer in return. A hybrid of jamacian slang for pointless noise, with added Scottish testicles.

What a load of Ballbagarang.

Nancy Hemming

I heard there is one?

http://redwarfare.freeforums.net/

while you’re there feel free to post your pictures in the picture thread.
    should there be an accomplishments thread?
    what would you fill in? Sorry to say since shaming your parents by being a complete failure is not an accomplishment. Then again they did not set the bar very high for you now did they? being unsuccessful, poor out of shape alcoholic jokes and all. One big circle of failure, it’s like ouroboros but instead of a snake it’s a piece of shit eating itself life filled with welfare, mcdonalds, liquor, denial and sorry to say red dwarf, “people” like you give red dwarf a bad rep and make other people embarrassed to even admit they are a fan.

It’s a shame red dwarf is such a great show, i wonder why it attracts so many fat unsuccessful ugly small losers?
    is it the sci-fi factor?
    No wonder craig had to get shitfaced just to tolerate you all “:)”

Phil

Okay Nancy you sound hot asl

Pete Part Three

>http://redwarfare.freeforums.net/

That’s not a forum dodgelister/Reznor/Nancy; it’s just a public conversation between two people who enjoy calling themselves “administrator” despite the fact that they’re administering the square-root of sod-all.

But there’s plenty of empty threads there where you can waffle to your heart’s content, so it’s surely a better place for you.

Nancy Hemming

Dear Pete aka one who has accomplished jack and shit and jack left town. That post was not directed solely at you, that was for everyone in this forum.

And if you like two people talking to each other try the TOS and watch harry and harry (simulant) and harry and harry talk to himself i would suggest there, yet that’s 4 “people” who are only 1 (around 8 in total which sebby is aware of) his own delusional legion if you will. “:)”

So Sebby

““Sebby when was the last “real” person you accepted through your screening.
    They cant all be me now can they, since no one new has joined in months he must think so.
    Don’t get all paranoid on us, been toking up much? does that explain your excessive eating habits?”

Jo TORDFC

> The Admin position should be given to someone who have never been a member of any of the 3 forums, which are all on lock down now.

If you’re including BTLi forums in that three (yes, we saw you sign up – not happening) then it’s always been “on lockdown” it’s a Members Only forum dipshit!

Nancy Hemming

“The Admin position should be given to someone who have never been a member of any of the 3 forums, which are ALL on lock down now.”

“all” refers to all 3, which 2 were not members only which makes all 3 now on lock down, fattty mc fat fat :)

Jo TORDFC

Dipshit is a good one, a classic, a personal favourite of mine was always Fucksticks but Kunt and the Gang have ruined that one for me. THANKS!

Jo TORDFC

> fattty mc fat fat :)

Oh no, some twats with only each other for friends are calling me names, whatever will I do?
    Oh yes… laugh, give it your best shot cuntybollocks. Like I give a single solitary shit what you two think of me!

Nancy Hemming

Does it bother you when you brush your teeth or run err should i say wobble down the stairs and your tubby wiggles? Or when you’re corrected/out smarted by a what was it oh yes “cuntybollocks” or ” dipshit!”
    go look up the word ” dipshit” while you’re at it, the dipshit is not supposed to make more sense than whatever it is you consider yourself :)

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

I would sign up for that Red Warfare forum, but I think it should be moderated by someone with no affiliation to anyone in any way.

Nancy Hemming

No sir, you will be treated the exact same way you have treated them. I recall you hating on sgt for being disabled and having aspergers, classy.

See someone can not help that where as being fat for example is YOUR own faults and can be taken care of very easily if you were not lazy and pathetic with no drive (directed at everyone not just you my chubby scottish wonder.) :)

Jo TORDFC

>tubby wiggles

mick

Seb Patrick

Nancy Hemming

“P.S. I am a twat, obviously.” ooo look what you have been reduced to editing my posts/adding a signature, further abuse
    change/add what you need, it’s all been saved :)

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

Seb Patrick

Nancy Hemming

Seb Patrick

This is going really well for you, isn’t it?

Nancy Hemming

It really is, yet if my gifs displayed it would be even better
    my fav right now has to be
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/b2df5ab88a998a2e59243686110aaaa4/tumblr_mhdidbn7TO1rtbfzho1_250.gif

Seb Patrick

If you spent as much time figuring out how to post basic HTML as you did creating fake Hotmail accounts for all those TOS accounts you tried to register, maybe they would.

Nancy Hemming

If you did your job and all the rest
    none of this would of ever happened
    keep that in mind sebby, hope you’re enjoying this as much as i
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/b2df5ab88a998a2e59243686110aaaa4/tumblr_mhdidbn7TO1rtbfzho1_250.gif

:)

SoundableObject

You realise that nobody is looking at the gifs you post?

Seb Patrick

None of what? A few nonsense messages that it took me a couple of minutes to delete? A thread on G&T in which you look even more foolish every time you post?

I know you think you’re causing lots of trouble, but you’re really not.

Nancy Hemming

tell yourself whatever you have to sebby
    you still have not tackled this one which applies directly to your last post

““Sebby when was the last “real” person you accepted through your screening.
    Don’t get all paranoid on us, been toking up much? does that explain your excessive eating habits?”

mmmm sexy lock down

and this is just the beginning little one and like it was said before there is no way you can stop it.
    enjoy it sebby let me see that smile :)

SoundableObject

>and this is just the beginning little one and like it was said before there is no way you can stop it.

What’s he going to do next, drop his trousers?

Seb Patrick

I’ve approved a number of genuine accounts from genuine email addresses recently. I don’t have a list to hand, because there are quite a few, and I don’t keep a note of them as I work down the list approving. I tend to approve a few each day, on average.

Whether or not the new users have actually got around to posting yet is of no odds to the discussion. I can’t force people to post, and when the board’s quiet, that’s naturally going to have an effect on new discussion.

Next?

Nancy Hemming

awww look people sebbby forced to lie again, do you even know when you are doing it or is it pathological? (that word to big for yea? clap it out like we practiced before)
    of all these people you approved daily and yet magically none of them have ever posted once
    you sure you want to go with that one sebby?

next :)

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

Has anyone else been singing “Sebby P” in place of “let me be” to the tune of this?

Pete Part Three

Do you not think it’s strange that you haven’t been banned on here yet?

Thing is, it’s quite compelling to watch a petty little douche rant and rave. Your schtick is a bit samey (the Shane G stuff was four years ago and your act hasn’t progressed) but it’s moderately entertaining to watch you self-destruct.

Waiting for the next stage of the masterplan though. There has to be something more than creating multiple profiles and writing the same nonsense, right?

Right?

Seb Patrick

Nancy Hemming

lol aww look he cant even reply again
    this is where he backs off till others try to jump in for him again :)

Seb Patrick

awww look people sebbby forced to lie again, do you even know when you are doing it or is it pathological? (that word to big for yea? clap it out like we practiced before)
    of all these people you approved daily and yet magically none of them have ever posted once
    you sure you want to go with that one sebby?

If I were lying, it would be a simple matter for me to create five or six “dummy” accounts and pretend that people were posting, thus defeating your point. However, (a) I’m not lying, and (b) I don’t actually care in the slightest.

when these forums are unlocked

You do understand the difference between “locked” and “you individually are banned”, yes? They’re not locked, because everyone else is free to join (except on BTLi, which always has been and always will be a fan club members only forum).

TOS is not locked. You are literally the only person who is banned from it.

genericnerdyusername

Yeah, that’s the thing about people with friends. They have back up. It’s awful.

Tarka Dal

IS THAT COMIC SANS!??!?!

Nancy Hemming

How would that defeat my point? that would just make it stronger, that there is none one getting through
    btw you do have dummy accounts it’s called harry (refer to his list of accounts)

I do understand between locked and banned
    you locked the forum where people must apply yet you think they are all me and wont allow anyone in let alone are deleting old accounts thinking think they are me.

lets make this more simple for yea

stage 2 starts when these 2 forums stop making people register first. aka when you stop thinking it’s me :)

TOS is on “lock down” understand?
    btw i am not banned from it :)

Pete Part Three

>Stage 2 happens when these forums are unlocked lil pete

I’ll forgive Seb and TOS for not being too alarmed by the threats of someone who can’t even use HTML.

>till then go visit
    >http://redwarfare.freeforums.net/
    >post some pics and accomplishments :)

Yeah, I looked at that earlier. Thanks for the giggles. However, I don’t really see the point of signing up for an account to a forum I obviously have no interest in contributing sensibly. That would be dumb.

Nancy Hemming

You don’t have to sign up
    just go visit
    which you did
    Stage 2 :)

Alex

> If nothing else, this thread has allowed Alex to bring the phrase “arse-shatteringly trivial” to a wider audience.

Well it seemed a shame to waste it, especially when the occasion seemed so apt.

genericnerdyusername

Uh, I just registered on TOS. Wasn’t altogether hard.

Nancy Hemming

dear generic It’s not that’s why i have done it many times and still have accounts on there :)
    yet you knowing him and being from here and playing spot the tiny sub in a hot soapy bath might have something to do with your circumstance

yet new randoms are a different story :)

Seb Patrick

you locked the forum where people must apply yet you think they are all me and wont allow anyone in let alone are deleting old accounts thinking think they are me.

No, I turned on manual account approval a while ago because of all the automated spam that was coming in. Which, incidentally, is still happening – of the requests that come in each day, around 60-70% are from disposable mail accounts, giving away that they’re spam.

I haven’t deleted a single old account that isn’t you. I know you’re enjoying claiming that I am, because it would make me look stupid, but I assure you I’m not. You’re just making shit up.

stage 2 starts when these 2 forums stop making people register first

Okay, so all I have to do to prevent stage 2 of this terrifying plan happening is… do nothing? Brilliant. When it comes to master plans, Adrian Veidt you aren’t.

The forum will never stop making people register before they post, because IT’S A FORUM. THAT’S HOW FORUMS WORK. IF YOU DIDN’T REGISTER AN ACCOUNT HOW WOULD YOU POST THINGS ON IT?

yet new randoms are a different story :)

Again with the thinking I actually care about how many people post on the TOS forum. It’s not my job to care. It’s my job to ensure that the people that ARE posting, however few or many they are, are abiding by the rules.

Nancy Hemming

Well it seems i have to spell it out again,It starts when your pending approval register stops.

and like i said

new people wanting to join for the first time is your problem which can never be solved
    but hey you now have generic ;)

“Again with the thinking I actually care about how many people post on the TOS forum. It’s not my job to care. It’s my job to ensure that the people that ARE posting, however few or many they are, are abiding by the rules.”

admitting you don’t care about an aspect of your job does help though :)
    and you say it IS to ensure people are posting? you forgot it’s only like 6 people and harry being 8 people in years right? :)

oh and my accounts :)

Alex

And they say Gazpacho Soup gets all the nutters…

Seb Patrick

>Well it seems i have to spell it out again,It starts when your pending approval register stops.

Okay. So if I don’t want it to start, all I have to do is never stop that? Great. Thanks for the info.

You’ve really not thought this through, have you?

Nancy Hemming

Yea it couldn’t be like that’s exactly what i want or anything it’s a win win
    try not to think sebby it’s not working out for yea
    quick request back up
    gogogogo :)

genericnerdyusername

“and you say it IS to ensure people are posting? you forgot it’s only like 6 people and harry being 8 people in years right? :)”

Nope, he said it’s his job to ensure those THAT are posting to stick to the rules. The number of people is irrelevant.

genericnerdyusername

Uh, ignore the way I capitalised the wrong word there. Not that anything going on in this thread is in any way important…

Nancy Hemming

and yet he does not even abide by the rules himself let alone harry (simulant) or other peoples

Next? :)

Seb Patrick

Oh, okay. Well, if you want it to stay, then I’ll get rid of it.

OH WAIT I’M NOT FALLING FOR THAT ONE. God, you’re wily. You nearly got me, there! It’s like battling James Moriarty, this.

Nancy Hemming

sebby if it’s there the newbs cant join
    it does not affect my joining in any way
    not trying to trick you
    you just cant see it’s a win win either way :)

Seb Patrick

In other “no matter how many times you say it, doesn’t make it true” news, Harry and Simulant are not the same person, so you can drop that one too. I’ve got verifiable proof of this.

WHY AM I EVEN RESPONDING TO THIS?

Seb Patrick

>sebby if it’s there the newbs cant join

Yes they can. What happens is, I get an email every time an account is created. I look at it, and I choose whether or not to approve the account. Therefore, legitimate new users get to join. Spam users and all of your sockpuppets get bounced on their arse. It’s not complicated.

>it does not affect my joining in any way

Well it does, because you can’t. Incidentally, if you have lots of accounts that you can use, why aren’t you using them to post all of this on there, instead of on here?

It’s almost as if everything you say reeks of pure grade bullshit.

Nancy Hemming

i know how it works lil one
    you get to choose and you have chose wrong and there are 0 no users
    and there are still 5 sock puppet accounts of mine on there
    if i use them right now you ban them and delete the thread to hide it from ppl there what’s the fun in that
    where as here you have no power and there is a broader audience besides you and harry :)

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

The P.S. gets better every time.

Alex

> sebby if it’s there the newbs cant join
    it does not affect my joining in any way
    not trying to trick you
    you just cant see it’s a win win either way :)
    P.S. I am a twat, obviously.

I love the fact that the only part of your replies that are actually punctuated are the parts added automatically by G&T. Why is it that whenever one of these facile morons appears on here to enact their own bizarre fantasies they always seem to be totally unaware of the existence of commas and full stops?

Seb Patrick

and there are still 5 sock puppet accounts of mine on there
    if i use them right now you ban them and delete the thread to hide it from ppl there what’s the fun in that

Right. So you have 5 sock puppet accounts. Fine.

If you’re not using them, then I don’t care.

If you do use them, I’ll delete them.

I’m not really sure how I lose on that one.

Tanya Jones

G&T Admin

Nancy Hemming is a crap troller. I had someone pretend to be disabled and make fun of my disabled mum’s (very recent) death on another forum a few years ago. Now that really was trolling.

Nancy Hemming

They will be used over time sebbby
    and delete away there is a never ending supply
    or are they new members? hmmm :)

Seb Patrick

you get to choose and you have chose wrong and there are 0 no users

I haven’t, though. It’s very easy to tell which accounts are you and which ones aren’t. I appreciate that you don’t understand that, because if you did you’d make it more difficult for me to tell. But trust me, you are astonishingly easy to figure out.

Also, it’s “chosen”.

genericnerdyusername

I’m so confused. Nancy has not been wronged, isn’t angry, and has apparently won, so why the complaining?

Seb Patrick

Seriously, I can’t figure out how, but the “P.S. I am a twat, obviously” thing is STILL getting even funnier each time it happens. It’s like Sideshow Bob and the rakes.

Seb Patrick

>They will be used over time sebbby

Great! I look forward to deleting them. So glad we had this little chat.

Nancy Hemming

yet you have though
    and just looking at your forums proves it
    no one new
    and if it was so easy how did i get through so many times? :)
    P.S(1) oh and please tell us all your prove that harry and sim are different people
    i love to see you dig that hole :)

Nancy Hemming

dear tanya i will leave the making fun of disabled people to your forum members like they did with sgt :)

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

dear tanya i will leave the making fun of disabled people to your forum members like they did with sgt :)

You need to drop this pretty fucking sharpish. I can deal with your other bullshit, but this accusation is grossly off the mark.

Nancy Hemming

jonathan it’s what happened oh and attacked his aspergers
    and attack his game (he has done more for RD than any of you put together)
    yet you banned him for all of the above :)

Pete Part Three

Sgt Smiley didn’t get a rude reception because he was disabled or because he suffers from a disorder as that would be out of order.

He got a rude reception because he spammed the shit out of the forum and started being passive aggressive when people called him up on it. He was treated with as much respect as anyone else who does the same.

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

To be perfectly clear, his Asperger’s and hearing condition are irrelevant to his banning. The reasons were made clear enough at the time and it was all based on his behaviour on the forum.

This isn’t so much for you because I know you’re deliberately trolling, more for anyone else reading this who might take your cuntery at face value.

Nancy Hemming

right right and you or anyone here would not do anything out of order now would yea
    anything else? besides not manning up to it? :)

Jo TORDFC

>P.S(1) oh and please tell us all your prove that harry and sim are different people
    i love to see you dig that hole :)

See, the thing is that Seb doesn’t have to prove anything, because in case you haven’t yet noticed, NOBODY HERE GIVES A SHIT.

P.S. you are a twat, obviously.

Nancy Hemming

lol of coarse he does not have to prove himself why would he? he’s above it
    not like he could or anything
    got to love how that works out huh fatty :)

Boz

Well I can see I joined at the right time. Hello everyone.

Nancy Hemming

hey it’s boz! write a blog for us :)

genericnerdyusername

Hello Boz!

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

To be perfectly clear, his Asperger’s and hearing condition are irrelevant to his banning. The reasons were made clear enough at the time and it was all based on his behaviour on the forum.

Although, it is true that I hate all people with Asperger’s Syndrome. Especially my five year old nephew.

Nancy Hemming

and my great aunt ian ;)

genericnerdyusername

AND MY AXE.

Also, my sister.

Seb Patrick

Your great aunt is called Ian? That’s a weird name for a woman.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

and my great aunt ian ;)

That’s a stupid name for a woman.

Nancy Hemming

there is no great aunt sebby :)

genericnerdyusername

I’m sorry for your loss.

Nancy Hemming

and yes ian, i agree it would be
    yet you’re pulling off that hair ;)

Boz

After reading some of these comments Nancy Hemming, I’d rather not write a blog for you. I’d rather do something more worthwhile, like re-arranging my sock drawer.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

Oh shit, me and Seb have just revealed that we’re the same person. But I’ve forgotten which one of us is the sockpuppet.

genericnerdyusername

You’re a bloody puppet!

Nancy Hemming

Then write a blog for whoever you “think” reads your previous ones boz
    and roll those socks up so they make a smiley face :)

Pete Part Three

Bored now.

Boz

Putting something creative out there is important. I don’t “think” people read it. I know they do.

To be fair, you’re boring the shit out of me now. Which you’ll probably retort by saying my blog has been boring the shit out of people for a lot longer.

genericnerdyusername

And to think, yesterday I thought there could be nothing more ridiculously stupid as that fight between Doctor Who and Star Wars fans.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

Sorry about this, Boz – this place isn’t normally like this. Try any other thread!

Nancy Hemming

lol you did say it for yourself perfectly

P.S(1) that made me laugh you should at least get a point for that :)

Jo TORDFC

Hi Boz :) Welcome!

Don’t worry about “Nancy”, he’s just upset that all us fatties on G&T have had his mum… twice… and she was shit.

Nancy Hemming

ooooo mommy jokes, good thing she is not fat huh for your sake, that would have made a difficult scissor, 2 fattys and all:)

Boz

That’s strange because as I was gazing into the back of Nancy’s mother’s head last night several thoughts crossed my mind.

1. How could someone who gives her love away so freely have created a child who spews hate just as much?
    2. Why does she make a sound like an enraged honey badger when she reached an orgasm?
    3. Did I leave the iron on at home?

Seb Patrick

I’m just chuffed that a year and a half after I left G&T, I’m FINALLY getting the lengthy thread devoted to me that I’ve always deserved.

Seb Patrick

I’m just chuffed that a year and a half after I left G&T, I’m FINALLY getting the lengthy thread devoted to me that I’ve always deserved.

genericnerdyusername

She’s still crap at oral sex, though.

Nancy Hemming

lol 1. who you trying to kid? that you made any woman have an orgasm :P

P.S (1) oh you deserve it sebby, it’s all for you :)

Seb Patrick

I’m so chuffed that I double posted by mistake.

Nancy Hemming

don’t worry about your double post sebby it’s still all for you
    you deserve it.:)

Boz

On the contrary. I’ve often managed to make your mother so happy and pleasure filled that for a few moments, I can make her forget you were ever born.

Which, frankly, is best for all of us.

Nancy Hemming

I agree it would be best for all of you and mommy dearest but is this when you wake up? :)

genericnerdyusername

Ah, it’s that old “reply to an insult by spouting utter bollocks in the hopes that it may seem witty” trick.

Boz

Oh, I don’t wake up. You see, I’m never actually asleep. Not with your mother. Her appetite for pleasure is only matched by her shame that you are her son.

Seb Patrick

Nancy Hemming

lol sounds like what i said about your parents before and them not setting that bar that high :)
    maybe that’s why you/you all can relate to rimmers character so much he blames it all on his parents
    oooo :)

Nancy Hemming

oops did i break it? :)

Boz

You did. It’s not your fault. The website just had a bad reaction because it’s allergic to bullshit.

Nancy Hemming

lol yes that’s what happened, go with that
    keep that in mind for phase 2
    ponder it
    /me takes a bow
    till 2moro folks
    :)

Phil

I nominate nothing.

redhead85

So. What did I miss?

StretfordStephen

Shit I’m late yet again!!!!

ori-STUDFARM

He’s like the worlds crappyest internet troll or something. Is anybody else reminded a little of Doctor Evil demanding “ONE MILLION DOLLARS” and being laughed at by the world leaders? Or maybe Plankton from Spongebob….So menacing in his own head only, but not really significant….at all.

[MySarcasticMockingVoice] I made a few threads that you had to delete on TOS forums Sebby! And I posted this thread on here Sebby….How do you like them apples!! Because I’m not done you know….Soon I will create more threads for you to delete! And you can’t stop me…Mwahahahaha! [/MySarcasticMockingVoice]

P.S. He is a twat, obviously.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

God, he was Seb. Sebby Patrick, we used to call him. Hello, SEBBY. How’s your acne, SEBBY?

Blisschick

awkward moment photo awkwardmoment_zps4492fc40.jpg

This is the only explanation I have of why this trainwreck of a post even exists.

Jo TORDFC

Hey “Nancy”, You appear to have sent me the below PM on TOS instead of posting publicly on here, you cowardly sack of shit!

Blisschick

flying photo realcover_526-777_zpse87c01ba.jpg

Nancy Hemming

Dear Jo Jo or as i say fatty mc fat fat
    that would be danny not i
    notice the writing style? guess you didn’t
    i told you and everyone here what i thought of your comment and it was for all to see

“ooooo mommy jokes, good thing she is not fat huh for your sake, that would have made a difficult scissor, 2 fattys and all:) ” :)

Jo TORDFC

YAWN! Yeah *nods* Uh-huh! I DEFINITELY believe you.

SoundableObject

>fatty mc fat fat

You could be on BBC Three with that type of imaginative riposte.

Seb Patrick

“Don’t go writing shit about me”

This was said in the above by Danny in response to something Jo said to “Nancy” on here.

So either:

1. Danny is “Nancy Hemming”

2. Danny’s letting whoever “Nancy Hemming” is (of course, it’s Reznor) post stuff from his account.

Either way the words “bang”, “to” and “rights” come to mind. And that’s why Danny’s account on TOS has now been suspended as well.

Nancy Hemming

lol jo jo that’s his account you do know?
    even ask sebby seb :)
    now where did we leave off oh yes. fatty scissor action
    anddd go :)

P.S (1) sebbby you forgot option 3. Danny likes to pretend to be me :)

redhead85

> Dear Jo Jo or as i say fatty mc fat fat

You accuse members of this forum of mocking people based on personal attributes…..and yet you do the precise same thing?

You know. Just so I understand the logic.

Seb Patrick

I don’t know why this place blows up images to full post width, but I am not complaining in the slightest about enlarged Jennifer Lawrence.

Nancy Hemming

Dear red head if you read correctly i make fun of their attributes that they have done to themselves
    not your forums members style of mocking handicaps and things they cant change :)

SoundableObject

Dear red head if you read correctly i make fun of their attributes that they have done to themselves
    not your forums members style of mocking handicaps and things they cant change :)

Apart from when you mocked people as “ugly” and “short” in post #207414:

You’re all over weight, ugly, short and have not accomplished a thing in life, notice a pattern?

You absolute fuckwit.

redhead85

…..and that’s a nice thing to do, is it?

Look, if you have a genuine complaint, you need to address it to the right people and in the right format. I will never deny somebody’s right to complain. But demonstrating this sort of behaviour in a public forum does nothing for your credibility for aforementioned complaint.

Nancy Hemming

lol true i guess you cant really do anything about you people being ugly and short besides for surgery,
    guess it just sucks to be you guys, don’t blame me blame god for making you that way :)

Seb Patrick

He’s right, you know. Everything I’ve done up to this point I’ve done out of bitter jealousy of the fact that I’m not him.

Some mornings I wake up stick a gun in my mouth for half an hour or so before I can muster up the energy just to get through the day, knowing I’m not a bloke in Canada who spends hours on the internet trolling a forum full of people he doesn’t like from behind the anonymity of, variously, the name of the lead singer of a shit band, and a fictional woman whose name is frequently used as an insult denoting lack of masculinity.

Someone please tell me how I can get over this fact.

Nancy Hemming

“He’s right, you know. Everything I’ve done up to this point I’ve done out of bitter jealousy of the fact that I’m not him.

Some mornings I wake up stick a gun in my mouth for half an hour or so before I can muster up the energy just to get through the day, knowing I’m not a bloke in Canada who spends hours on the internet trolling a forum full of people he doesn’t like from behind the anonymity of, variously, the name of the lead singer of a shit band, and a fictional woman whose name is frequently used as an insult denoting lack of masculinity.

Someone please tell me how I can get over this fact.”

lol umm sebby, danny likes to pretend to be me … not you… but wow keep digging that hole :)

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

I don’t know why this place blows up images to full post width, but I am not complaining in the slightest about enlarged Jennifer Lawrence

It’s a side effect of making sure images don’t go beyond the width of the post, but because I’m lazy I’ve not refined it.

redhead85

Magic door. Got it.

Nancy Hemming

lol red yet you could so something about your haircut, see how it works?

See people can do something about being fat and a failure with no accomplishments
    the looks height and genetics factors part, you all will just have to accept or take it up with god
    and you cant do anything about your parents being failures but that is no excuse for your life’s

try it folks :)

redhead85

Well that explains the conundrum of whether you have a genuine complaint or are just trolling. If you attack someone who was backing you up re: your right to complain then you’re a complete idiot.

Nancy Hemming

lol aww red don’t put so much emotions into your hair :)

redhead85

N’aww thanks for your concern. But I was just drawing your attention to how stupid a move it was.

Pecospete666

Serb I will lend you my .357! Guaranty you will not wake up in Canada! :)

Nancy Hemming

lol red go look in the mirror and focus on that

and you’re welcome :)

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

ENGAGE ADMIN MODE.

Incidentally, we’re going to leave this thread as it is because it’s amusing us. If you’d rather it went away, this thread is easily ignorable. If however this nonsense strays into other threads, action will be taken.

DISENGAGE ADMIN MODE.

StretfordStephen

Has anyone ever told you that you are a disgusting, pus-filled bubo who has all the wit, charm and self-possession of an Alsatian dog after a head-swap operation?

Nancy Hemming

one thread is enough ian. thank you :)

redhead85

Ahhhh but he’s cute! Can’t we keep him? Pleaaaaaaaase?

Nancy Hemming

lol red he just said that it’s being kept
    try to keep up :)

SoundableObject

Pecospete FTW

Alex

> See people can do something about being fat and a failure with no accomplishments

Forgetting the fact that plenty of members on here have a variety of impressive achievements for just a moment here, what precisely are your oh so wonderful accomplishments? A Noble Prize perhaps? A long sought cure for a deadly tropical disease maybe? One things for certain, it’s certainly not the ability to read or write to a competent degree. A lot of your replies are incomprehensible nonsense.

Nancy Hemming

Dear alex they are free to just name 2 things they have accomplished :)

redhead85

It’s my age, darling. Can’t keep up.

And now I’m bored. Toodle-pip.

Nancy Hemming

lol it’s been fun red, don’t get to self conscious and over think this during the day or anything
    kisses :)

Alex

>Dear alex they are free to just name 2 things they have accomplished :)

I’ll just put you down as ‘none’ then?

Nancy Hemming

ohhh you want me to go first? just 2?

Reznor has graduated with his Masters in Psych then went on to serve his country in the Army and achieved the rank of Master Cpl.

your turn/turns anddd go :)

StretfordStephen

I’ve achieved 17 things today off my daily goal list!

Nancy Hemming

lol very good stret, your parents must be very proud :)

StretfordStephen

They are actually :)

Boz

I once ate a full pack of jaffa cakes in around 3 minutes. That was a good day.

HelloMabel

I was avoiding the thread on principle so as to not encourage him, but I couldn’t stay away. It is awfully entertaining in a sick way.

Accomplishments? Well, today I taught my students an interdisciplinary music/physics lesson about checking for sympathetic vibrations of the strings on their instruments to help improve their intonation. They thought it was magic until I explained the physics of it; then they found it even cooler. And they did play better in tune as a result of the lesson.

Oh shit, two accomplishments? Um… I’ve performed recitals in five countries. Does that count?

SoundableObject

I’ve seen Titanic in two different countries.

Nancy Hemming

lol well you did try to accomplish spicing up the position of a music teacher :)

P.S(1) well alex? go on :)
    P.S(2) ooo look sebby simulant aka harry on the ToS is getting drunk by himself again this should be fun, maybe he will start repeating the exact post as the previous poster again? got to love his multiple personality disorder fueled further by alcohol and his medications :)

HelloMabel

Damn it. You saw right through my little ruse.

Boz

I think we should move this discussion to the drawing room. Perhaps over cigars and brandy?

Nancy Hemming

lol dear boz, that sounds like a great idea yet i do not drink
    but mr stickyyyickyyickyyy oooo weeeeeeeeeee, may be in order :)

HelloMabel

Sounds good. Someone bring a candlestick.

Nancy Hemming

lol get mr plum to bring the lead pipe in the conservatory :)

si

Sod this. Anyone fancy a pint?

Nancy Hemming

lol yes si go drink, it will solve all your problems
    which has been proved many times in history over the years right? :)

Pecospete666

“Remember; no matter where you go, there you are.”

“I speak Spanish to God, French to women, English to men, and Japanese to my horse.”

Watching “Buckaroo Banzai

http://www.figmentfly.com/bb/popculture.html

Blisschick

I’ll bring the rope. I think Pecos has the revolver covered.

Rad

This absurd display of morbid twattery has inspired me to achieve something with my life.

The ‘P.S. I am a twat, obviously’ bit is funny but it’s even funnier if every time you read Nancy’s posts you play Bill Pearson’s “This is absolute shite” comment from the Trojan Dwarfcast.

HelloMabel

> This absurd display of morbid twattery has inspired me to achieve something with my life.

This absurd display of morbid twattery has inspired me to play Cluedo.

FWIW, “morbid twattery” is the best one since “cunty bollocks.”

Jonsmad

Yeah Sebby. Everyone already knows what you are.

so nerrr nerrr nerrr nerrr nerrr ner.

All the red dwarf sites are on lock down. Now.

Nerrrr nerrr nerr nerrr nerrr nerr.

And you dont know which accounts are which do you?

Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Neerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrr nerrrr nerrrrrrr

You get your job wrong and the rules arent right in the forum. You liar.

Nerrrrrr Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrrr nerrrrr

And you’re all fat here and short and have crap hair and hate the disabled where as i dont.

Nerrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nerrrrr ner ner ner

People who were in the army are all better than you. And they got degrees in things.

Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerr nerr ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner.

Everything I say is right.

Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrrr Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrrr

I’m winning the argument everytime, and gaining the support of every poster in all forums

Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrr Nerrrrr

I will continue to spend my spare time replying in this way, cus im so good at getting to you,
    im gaining so much from others, and its changing the original situations that im not very
    happy with in my favour.

Nerrr Nerrr Nerr Nerrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrr

Nerrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

seb. Ner ner Seb. Seb Ner Ner Ner Ner Ner. Im better than you seb. ner ner

Ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner. Ner sebby. Ner. seb seb seb Ner Ner. Ner Ner Ner Seb.

Seb Ner Ner Ner. Forums Seb. Forums. Ner Ner Ner Ner Ner Ner

seb

seb

seb

seb

seb

Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

seb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seb Ner.

Blisschick

Best. Post. Ever.

Nancy Hemming

lol still no accomplishments from anyone?
    shall i make this a little easier for you all?
    okay out of 5 people here you only have to name
    2 accomplishments between all 5 of yea?
    anddd go :)

SoundableObject

I do a damn fine moon impression.

Nancy Hemming

lol of all the people in the world you decide to quote No Man Lovett?
    you’re better than that :)

genericnerdyusername

You’re a very funny little man.

genericnerdyusername

What have you accomplished, btw? I mean, you said before sgtsmiley has done more for Red Dwarf than any of us put together. Did he watch it harder than any of us, or something?

Boz

I think I can state that have all achieved something spectacular. This stems from the very simple fact that non of us are you Nancy. That is an achievement of which I am very proud.

What makes me pity a person like yourself is that in ten years time, you’re going to look back on what you call a life and realise that you did achieve something. You achieved being a petty, small minded bigot who could never really be loved in the real world, so you decided that you will be loathed instead.

I know nothing about your life really, but I have to believe that the reason you do this and act the way you do is because you are so truly unhappy in yourself. Everytime I see a post by you, I will now think:

“Wow, that guy has been such a failure, that at the end of the day nothing he does or says actually counts or matters for anything.”

I don’t hate you Nancy. I want you to know that. I really don’t. When the tears have dried on your pillow, I want you to remember that I don’t hate you.

adorabelle

Hello :) I’ve been registered for a while but never really posted, I’m more of a TOS regular. However, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that Reznor, Nancy, whatever, you are a sad, cunt-rotting fuck-bandit.
    I’ve been waiting a while to say that, thanks guys!
    Oh and Seb, we all think you’re doing fine.

SoundableObject

I once written about Jaffa Cakes in a university exam.

anniescribe

Well, I’m overweight, less than stunning, and short, but I take issue that I’ve accomplished nothing. I’m pretty sure publishing enough articles in 19 years to fill 20 thick paperback novels, some of which have won state and national investigative awards, is *something.* At the least it means I’ve spent loads of time in that room with the monkeys trying to accidentally produce Shakespeare, pounding on the typewriters too. ;-)

Of course, it doesn’t compare to the unparalleled skill of using an Internet forum for your personal dribble-bib, but we can all only play to our individual strengths.

anniescribe

I also fucking KILL at cupcakes. Mine are beautiful as well as delicious. MMM.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

I recently received a special certificate for being the 500th person to anally violate Nancy’s mother in the month of May.

clem

I came all over her boobs.

si

I had sloppy seven hundredths.

StretfordStephen

This is fast becoming the highlight of my daily online browsing! Lol

Jonsmad

I won the bliss chick award for best post ever. :-)

It’s good. I’m proud of that achievement.

But you are right I’ve not achieved as much as Seb cus he has a cool job working for the production company that makes the best show ever, my favourite, if i was him, i would have been rewarded for my intelligent insight into the show, written over so many years, including a website, this website, a published cool book, soon a sitcom featuring a cast member, I’d have been involved in cool things like being on the set of Red Dwarf X. And outside of this show, the best show, and the reason we are all here. Id have a pretty enjoyable, well loved life, I think, from the little I know about him personally, fully supported by friends and family, and I’d be really really good at Karaoke.

And I’d have a thread on G&T all about me, where everyone in it was pretty much on my side. I think.

Where as what very very little I know about Nancy so far. The one achievement I can see is:

The person that made Pecsopete* feel like part of the G&T family. Wow. That is special.

*Hi Pete. Respect due.

HelloMabel

He joined the forum to start a fight
    But nothing he said was coming out right
    ‘Cause P.S. he is a twat, obviously –
    He was dissing Ian Symes and he was trashing Sebby P.
    ‘Sebby P’?
    Sebby – Sebby – Sebby – Sebby –

Will no one ever hear what he’ll say
    “With no affiliation any person any way”?
    He’s all caught up in a fucking cunt trap
    So join with him in the nuh, nuh-nuh-nuh, nuh-nuh-nuh, nuh, nutter crap.

HelloMabel

That was “Nutter Crap” by Morris Minor and the Mabel.
    Disclaimer: this song is in no way intended to compare stutterers to Nancy Hemming.

Nancy Hemming

lol aww was that you trying boz? You can tell yourself whatever you have to, so you can get through the day lil one. Like for example tell yourself you can write your way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in your hands :P But make sure to remind us every time like always when you “wrote” one. :)

Soooo alll this and still not 1 accomplishment? really? out of all of you? come on :P

SoundableObject

I once got a bronze in shot put.

Nancy Hemming

lol any swimming certificates? :)

SoundableObject

Nipple

Nancy Hemming

lol what were you not breast fed as a kid sound? tell us about it :)

Pecospete666

I think that Nancy is. “SgtSmileyUK” and all the other puppets are his creations
    There’s something wrong about this guy and his never ending video game!

Nancy Hemming

lol peco do you enjoy pretending to be a soldier with those guns? such a bad ass and in no way a poser :P

sgtsmiley is a great man. :)

now go outside and play :P

Blisschick

Y’know, when I first started reading this thread, I was kind of pissed, and almost took it personally. Then I realized that that would be a stupid thing to do, since Nancy Boy doesn’t know me, and I don’t know him. (By this point, I really don’t want to, either.) Then I got to thinking, Jo is right, he really is a truly shit Inquisitor, and I don’t have to justify myself to him. No one here does. Personal accomplishments are strictly subjective, so what I consider to be my accomplishments may not seem to be such a big deal to someone else. I don’t give a rat’s ass if he thinks what I have or haven’t done is an “accomplishment”, because he is not someone or something that we should allow ourselves to be measured by. (And I can honestly say, I don’t think any of us here actually do.) Therefore, I am not listing any of my “accomplishments” or regrets or even humoring him in this respect, because I have nothing to prove to him. It’s just a matter of principal.

/end rant/

PS. You’re welcome, Jon. :)

Pecospete666

If you are REZNOR ,which I doubt, what was the subject I PM to you when you first joined the TOS?

SoundableObject

I once made a friend literally piss himself laughing.

Nancy Hemming

lol bliss what are they? don’t be embarrassed. Are your parents proud of you? :P

P.S (1) peco you talking about your hitler video? now go sign up for the military already, i would suggest the navy for you :P

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

I think we have a tie between Jon and Mabel for best post ever.

Nancy Hemming

lol jona you never thanked me for thanking you :)

Blisschick

Good try. Piss off. I don’t see you posting anything, and you’ve been asked yourself.

Nancy Hemming

lol bliss, try scrolling up and reading
    I even went first :)

Pecospete666

“P.S (1) peco you talking about your hitler video? now go sign up for the military already, i would suggest ”

What else ? That was J. Hoare’s work and I mention it here a few times.

This was related to the TOS!

Guess again!

HelloMabel

> I think we have a tie between Jon and Mabel for best post ever.

If I’d done the whole song rather than just the last verse and chorus, maybe I’d be in the running.

As it stands, Jon definitely wins. I haven’t picked myself up off the floor yet.

Nancy Hemming

lol peco go sign up or go out and play pretend already :P

Pecospete666

“I think we have a tie between Jon and Mabel for best post ever.”

Ian gave me that award!

What there’s more than one?

Nancy Hemming

lol yes mabel that was some classic gangsta rap
    we all would love to see the full song :P
    P.S (1) bliss you mange to find it yet? your turn :)

Blisschick

I stand corrected. Obviously you’re putting your degree to use here. You know how to mess with people’s minds. Hurrah for you. Whateves.

Nancy Hemming

lol oooo you did!! yay! that was not so hard now was it :)
    it’s still your turn?
    don’t be embarrassed :)

Pecospete666

Your not REZNOR!

If you were you would remember what I advised you to do!

Now knowing this I will bow out of this shit storm and wait for the spoiler notice for RDXI to go up!

Adios!

Joey

I’m late to this party but Jonsmad wins.

Ok bye.

Nancy Hemming

lol bye joey, nice trendy glasses :)

Blisschick

You know, I might be more impressed by you if you were using that degree for constructive rather than destructive purposes. As it is, you’re just using it to feed your narcissistic ego by poking everyone’s bear. It will be my turn forever. Get over it.

Pecospete666

I lied! One last poke!

Nancy Hemming

lol bliss you said “Personal accomplishments are strictly subjective, so what I consider to be my accomplishments may not seem to be such a big deal to someone else. I don’t give a rat’s ass if he thinks what I have or haven’t done is an “accomplishment””

it’s strictly subjective and that you do not care what i think?

don’t go and contradict yourself now :)

ohhh and my bad it’s not fare for me to be taking shots of how you look from your picture when you don’t have a picture of me to comment on, so lets make it fare here’s one of me and some toys at the cottage at the lake
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2z3t6pt.jpg
    and yes i’m tall huh 6’9 to be correct :)
    if you want face pics go to
    in the general section :)

Blisschick

Yeah, go ahead and twist things, that’s what you do best. And I’m not even bothering to look at the links because you have no credibility with me. I have no way of knowing if these photos you want me to look at are in fact you. Gotta go now and “accomplish” some things today.

Nancy Hemming

lol have fun bliss it’s a shame you have nothing :(
    chin up, go get a curry :P

SoundableObject

Why are eleven-year-olds allowed on their computer without adult supervision. I’ve never understood that.

Nancy Hemming

lol oh btw check out my dvd collection while you are there, any movies or tv shows you agree with? have over 300 of them, I’m sure you can find 1 besides red dwarf :P

pics to thus collection which i thought were among the lists :P

http://i43.tinypic.com/1iisky.jpg
    http://i42.tinypic.com/2ih9hfq.jpg

have even more now :P

Boz

Nancy, I think you should log off and take a long hard look at your life.

I’m a better person than you will ever be.

However, I will listen to your mother and give you a chance.

P.S – I listen to your mother quite a lot. I pin her legs behind her head a lot more.

Tarka Dal

And then they did a jigsaw.

Pete Part Three

>lol oh btw check out my dvd collection while you are there, any movies or tv shows you agree with? have >over 300 of them, I’m sure you can find 1 besides red dwarf :P
    >pics to thus collection which i thought were among the lists :P

Please sell some and put the money towards buying a better camera.

Nancy Hemming

lol boz i don’t recall you telling us any accomplishments? or are you gonna go with that wet bag and scissors one? :P

Nancy Hemming

ohhh my bad the link to my toys at the cottage lake don’t seem to link
    so here it is
    http://i39.tinypic.com/301ebmd.jpg
    enjoy :)

oh btw that’s my IS 350 Lexus if you cant see it :)

Boz

Nancy, why don’t you be the bigger person here and tell me your accomplishments. I’m sure we’d love to hear the web of lies and deceit you’re about to spin.

Jonsmad

I think we have a tie between Jon and Mabel for best post ever

It’s a podium we happily share alongside the person who added the auto-tag twat line I think, which deserves the top spot for truly being the gift that keeps on giving.

Nancy Hemming

lol boz

Blisschick

Good try. Piss off. I don’t see you posting anything, and you’ve been asked yourself.
    May 18, 2013 at 5:32 pm #207699

Nancy Hemming

lol bliss, try scrolling up and reading
    I even went first :) ”

try scrolling up and reading it
    lol jesus people
    then when you manage to find it remember
    it’s your turn :)

Boz

But what you said previously are lies. Are you so dumb that you believe anyone here will believe what you claim?

Of course you are. Lies lies lies.

Try again.

Nancy Hemming

lol so nothing boz? :P
    btw you wana take the lexus for a ride? :P

Boz

Bahahaha. How is owning a Toyota “an accomplishment”?

You’re pretty funny Nancy, I’l give you that at least.

Nancy Hemming

lol no boz that would be my toy not accomplishment :P
    then again you could never afford one in your life
    it’s worth more than your “home” :)

Boz

Wait, you mean my trailer isn’t worth as much as I thought it was?

And I just took hurricane insurance out last week as well…..dammit.

Nancy Hemming

lol yea you tend to get a lot of hurricanes over there? :P
    you know where they do get hurricanes is florida
    and guess what bozzzy :P

Boz

No Nancy. We do not get hurricanes over here. I was lying. I thought bullshit artists could smell their own?

Anyway, enjoy your Saturday, I’m off to have a beer.

Danny Stephenson

G&T Admin

Stop replying to it! You’re giving it what it wants. This will be my only post in this thread.

Nancy Hemming

lol ohhh you didn’t want to guess? you don’t even have to guess since you already know i have a place in florida too from our times in TOS :P

Enjoy your beer, drink up and those accomplishments will get done in no time
    hey you can even write a “blog” about it and feel special? :P

Boz

It’s like an itch I can’t scratch. I believe he’s the Murtaugh to my Riggs.

SoundableObject

And don’t feed it after midnight.

Jonsmad

Stop replying to it! You’re giving it what it wants. This will be my only post in this thread.

Head slapping? IGNORE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy Hemming

lol come on people can’t even name 1 out of all of you? :P

btw gremlins is a horrible movie :)

SoundableObject

It turns out everybody else is ugly and she is beautiful.

Nancy Hemming

lol who my mother? btw were at number 84 in the fuck line, who has number 84? show her your tiny pee pee :P

SoundableObject

It turns out she was an alien all along and the invaders are humans.

SoundableObject

It turns out he is dead and is trying to be fooled into hell by a demon but the dog stopped him in time. He gets into heaven.

SoundableObject

It turns out they are all toys in a barrel.

Bayliss

I’d bet Dollars to Donuts he’s some 400 pound bastard still living in his mum’s basement still jerking off to Sarah Michelle Gellar posters. Posting angry pissy rants on the internet making Drama is his way of having fun because he doesn’t have anything better to do with his life because he doesn’t have to go into his shift at McDonald’s yet.

Not that there would be anything wrong with that other then the fact that he is an asshole

Nancy Hemming

lol “Sarah Michelle Gellar posters” really? :P

anniescribe

Sweetie, you try so hard. I don’t know what in life turned you into an angry human with no job and no friends that you can hang around here for hours hitting Submit, Submit, Submit, but I think just being you is probably its own punishment. Nothing anyone here can say to you can top that – that’s why you enjoy encouraging the continued abuse.

Nancy Hemming

lol you people act like this is all one sided? you condemn me for saying true things and then after complaining about it you all go on and try to do it yourselves, what would this make you? :P

hah ponder that while i brb and go eat the yummmy bacon sandwich my gf made for me :)

Jonsmad

Bored of this now, I’m off to join Danny in ignoreland, think he’s right. Was fun but I think the punchline for me was looking at that forum link this guy’s involved in that’s empty, (the root seems to be some shit computer game hobby he’s invested time in), and it contains one post about this place attacking him, thats hilarious a lonely punchline enough for me. Sort of got a red dwarf episode in my head now called The shit inquisitor, where instead of jack docherty it’s some one like alan carr doing the voice and then the end of the episode we find out the character copied the inquisitor cus he couldnt think of anything better to do, and actually he lives the worst life in all of the red dwarf universe, worse than Rimmer or Duane and picked up the time gauntlet as his only way of tapping into other peoples lives. His catchphrase due to a corupted helmet voice box is,”All will be judged by my standards, because im a twat obviously.”

Nancy Hemming

lol awww jon you bored now? we were just going to tackle everyone here high school experience and how they get along with their parents. You people might as well get it out now instead of paying someone like me lots of $ in the future yet i bet you already are spending it :P

As for a red dwarf connection it’s pretty obvious why you people can relate to it so well
    the 2 main characters are absolute failures, Mr rimmer is complete failure has accomplished nothing, blames his parents like you all
    and mr lister is a complete joke alcoholic failure with no accomplishments yet is given the chance to be a hero and is the “cool” guy which you all wish to be :)

So who would like to go first?
    come lay down on this couch and let it out :)

Nancy Hemming

lol awww jon you bored now? we were just going to tackle everyone here high school experience and how they get along with their parents. You people might as well get it out now instead of paying someone like me lots of $ in the future yet i bet you already are spending it :P

As for a red dwarf connection it’s pretty obvious why you people can relate to it so well
    the 2 main characters are absolute failures, Mr rimmer is complete failure has accomplished nothing, blames his parents like you all
    and mr lister is a complete joke alcoholic failure with no accomplishments yet is given the chance to be a hero and is the “cool” guy which you all wish to be :)

So who would like to go first?
    come lay down on this couch and let it out :)

si

Above post posted twice twenty minutes apart as no-one gave a shit the first time.

Nancy Hemming

lol si is that you volunteering to go first? :P

si

Just attempting to point out what you’re obviously unable to comprehend.

pendo86

Oh damn, I can’t believe I’ve missed out on all the fun!

Nancy, you’re hilarious sunshine!

Nancy Hemming

lol so si you ready yet? let me help you “comprehend” your mental state :)

I would like to take this time to thank all the people like you with these problems, you are the reason i was just able to buy the new snowmobile you saw in the picture. Yes that’s right i “help” people like you aka make lots and lots of $ off your pain.

Then again i should probably be thanking your parents.
    Thank you :)

Alex

Fucking hell. I don’t check the site for *one* day and this thread carries on for 103 more messages. This is fast becoming one of the most popular threads. I like to view it like the old Victorian freak shows. Pay a penny, see the freak.

Nancy Hemming

lol hey alex did you manage to forget it’s your turn? :)

It’s not a penny anymore it’s the present now, and it will cost you 3.50$
    If you would like to do the math(think you can manage it), you may only see the show 4 more times before your this months paycheck/welfare has run out :P

Nancy Hemming

All of you are probably wondering to yourselves “why are the admins allowing this thread to stay?”

It’s very simple, all you have to ask yourself is, who would benefit from this?
    who could it be?
    The admins from here who would be in the position to take sebs job on the TOS?
    and a little birdie told me that the big boys from G&T don’t get along with the big boy from TOS
    they think it’s gone to his head and they do not like his personality yet are willing to be civil for the sake of RD.

Solved. :)

P.S (1) ooo sebby your site is dying even more, no new posts no new threads ohh wait wait 1 from harrys other account cloud. Did i mention no new members? That’s a given :)

KyoSo

So I stumbled upon this thread and what the actual fuck?

locusceruleus

> hah ponder that while i brb and go eat the yummmy bacon sandwich my gf made for me :)

There are a handful of things of which I’m sure of in this world. One is that a grown man who calls himself Nancy and uses the word ‘yummy’ will never have his girlfriend make him a sandwich.

Nancy Hemming

lol she begs to differ (try not to jerk it to many times to her ppl) :P
    http://i40.tinypic.com/2ujpf2f.jpg
    aww locus does your BF make you yummy sandwiches? or do you play the woman role? :P

locusceruleus

Get one with her holding a sign saying ‘I made Nancy Hemming a bacon sandwich’ and I’ll be thoroughly convinced.

Nancy Hemming

lol oh i’ll be getting right on that one for yea ;)

so does he? or do you?
    who’s on top? :P

Ben Paddon

locusceruleus

>lol oh i’ll be getting right on that one for yea ;)

Once you’ve figured out which came first, the imaginary girlfriend or the imaginary sandwich.
    If it helps I find it marginally more credible that you once had a sandwich.

Nancy Hemming

lol what happens when they both are real? will your denial be able to accept it? or will you come up with more bitter/jealousness? :P

“There are a handful of things of which I’m sure of in this world. One is that a grown man who calls himself Nancy and uses the word ‘yummy’ will never have his girlfriend make him a sandwich.”

How you so sure then? :P
    you have any requests at what she should make me next?
    I’m thinking maui ribs mmmmm, what do you think?
    you ponder that while i brb and go get a slurpee and some cheetoz :)

Phil

“It’s very simple, all you have to ask yourself is, who would benefit from this?
    who could it be?
    The admins from here who would be in the position to take sebs job on the TOS?
    and a little birdie told me that the big boys from G&T don’t get along with the big boy from TOS
    they think it’s gone to his head and they do not like his personality yet are willing to be civil for the sake of RD.
    Solved. :)”

Not only does that fail to solve the question you yourself constructed, but speaking as someone who…I dunno…pays attention to things that actually happen as opposed to whatever’s going on in your head, it’s also pretty clearly utter garbage.

Do go on, though. I find that you somehow manage to talk remarkable sense in the final sentence of every post you make.

Nancy Hemming

lol ohh? you just say this yet don’t explain why you think this is?
    go on tell us why this is “utter garbage” :)

Phil

Explain? Sure. I’ve been here for years and gotten to know everyone and none of your conjecture and theorizing synchs up with reality in any way.

Hope this helps.

Nancy Hemming

lol nope, try again. This time more to do with WHY you think this
    or is the “you “know” everyone” it? :P

Phil

“try again.”

lol nope

Nancy Hemming

lol well since you’re not even going to try I’ll give you a tip anyways.
    No one knows anyone, everyone has their deep dark secrets that no one knows or just normal every day stuff people don’t tell others no matter how “close” they are. I’m sure in your case though you must know, since you know these “people” as internet friends which you may or may not have met a couple times. You sir must know all. :)

Write that down. :)

Joey

“a little birdie told me that the big boys from G&T don’t get along with the big boy from TOS
    they think it’s gone to his head and they do not like his personality yet are willing to be civil for the sake of RD.”

Oh, Nancy, Nancy, Nancy.

“No one knows anyone, everyone has their deep dark secrets that no one knows or just normal every day stuff people don’t tell others no matter how “close” they are.”

Yet, apparently, they told your little birdie. Who knew?

Nancy Hemming

lol ohhh joey look who’s back thought you said bye? wait i know you did

“Ok bye. ”

welcome back :P

Now here’s another tip for you people
    when you want to find out who’s behind something/anything 99% of the time it will be the person who benefits from it.

Write that down.

As for the birdie you’re gonna have to ask him/her :P

but add those 2 together and what do you get? It does not take Sherlock holmes

thanks for coming back out though joey
    oh and get new glasses/hair colour yea trendy poser :)

Seb Patrick

the big boys from G&T don’t get along with the big boy from TOS
    they think it’s gone to his head and they do not like his personality

This is the only correct thing you’ve said in this entire thread.

It’s funny, because Cappsy explained in elaborate detail just how much he and the rest of the G&T gang hated me in the best man speech he gave at my wedding recently, at which point Ian, John and Tanya all loudly shouted their agreement. It made for quite an unpleasant scene.

It’s uncanny that you’ve figured this out even though you weren’t there. My hat off to you.

Pete Part Three

>All of you are probably wondering to yourselves “why are the admins allowing this thread to stay?”

Because a) it’s harmless and b) it’s moderately amusing to pop in occasionally and note that you’re STILL posting relentlessly despite the fact that you ran out of things to say before you even started.

Joey

“thanks for coming back out though joey
    oh and get new glasses/hair colour yea trendy poser :)”

That’s alright, thanks for the welcome back Nance, I am enjoying this tremendously :)

Well I lost those glasses on a ‘plane, unfortunately. So I did get new glasses quite recently. Good thing too because I need them to see further than my computer screen. Too much wanking :(

Thanks for the advice on the hair Nicky Clarke, I was just in fact considering going back to my natural colour, which is in fact an electric blue.

si

Introducing JOHN HURT as NANCY.

Alex

> lol hey alex did you manage to forget it’s your turn? :)

No, I just don’t sit with this site on constant refresh as I seem to have a more active and interesting social life than you do which means I don’t always have time to check internet forums.

I chose not to go on about ‘achievements’ at the time as it’d be the most horrendous kind of self congratulatory wank all over this already toss filled thread. I also have an objection to conversing with those who talk about themselves in the third person as it’s usually a sign that all the coats in their house will have special tie back arms with locks. What the fuck though, this is a pointless exercise but I’ve got five minutes to kill and I might enjoy the laugh.

You graduated from uni? Woop-de-fucking-do. So did a vast majority of the users here (including myself) and we have never used it as a way of lauding it over others you cock-nosed halfwit. You took a job in the army? Well I’m afraid that I’ve always found the type of jarheads that profession attracts to be some of the biggest dullards that I have ever encountered. Congratulations, therefore, as you appear to be the living, breathing embodiment of that stereotype.

Personally I’m proud to have gone from being unable to play an instrument to 5 years later having recorded several CDs, opened for some of my favourite artists (plus others who’ve had hit singles) and gained the respect and praise of Robin Trower for my song writing and playing, thus achieving all I ever wanted to with music. I, however, am equally aware that this means bugger all to most of the population and it’s purely a matter of personal pride. I frankly feel embarrassed touting my wares on here like this and apologise to everyone else for doing so. I only do it reluctantly to make a point. Let’s get one thing straight; nobody cares about your job and they certainly don’t give a flying monkey fuck about your car. Nor should they care about mine or anybody else’s. This isn’t a competition. It’s not a ‘who’s got the biggest cock’-athon, no matter whether you seem to think it is or not. The only reason this thread still exists and you aren’t banned is because everyone is laughing at you.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

In all seriousness, it’s true that I don’t like Seb’s personality.

Joey

I know, you told me. Then I told Nance.

Aw…shit….

P.S. I am an awesome human being, obviously.

SoundableObject

I rode a camel once.

Nancy Hemming

lol dear seb, when have you ever heard of someone asking someone as their best man and they turn it down? :P
    does not happen :P hahah but it just made this 10000 times better to find out your “best man” and people you consider close, don’t like you, you’re the one they laugh about behind your back, btw lets see that ugly fat wife of yours :P

oh and then tackle this “P.S (1) ooo sebby your site is dying even more, no new posts no new threads ohh wait wait 1 from harrys other account cloud. Did i mention no new members? That’s a given :) ”

dear joey, lol how did you manage to see yourself off this plane? does the trendiness in the glasses raises the 20/20? and get on that blue hair it screams out hey I’m original and not looking for attention :P

Dear Alex lol that’s it? you’re pathetic. Daddy must be very proud that you ummm opened for some nobody hah but keep that head up one of these days you will be a rock star and shove in my face and his right :)

P.S(1) life is always a big cock competition and guess what, i win that too, got to love being 6’9 ohh wait you people are not even close :)

Joey

I’ve always wanted to ride a camel, sadly the only thing I’ve achieved in riding is a Chopper.

SoundableObject

They’re pretty uncomfortable.

Joey

“btw lets see that ugly fat wife of yours :P”

You must be mistaken, Nance, Seb isn’t married to your mother.

(OLDEST AND CHEAPEST SHOT I KNOW)

“P.S(1) life is always a big cock competition and guess what, i win that too, got to love being 6’9 ohh wait you people are not even close :)”

Science just called and said: “LOLOLOLOLOLLLL!”

JPEGSPLS.

Pete Part Three

>I’ve always wanted to ride a camel, sadly the only thing I’ve achieved in riding is a Chopper.

Don’t cheapen this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkZoPBO7i2A

Nancy Hemming

lol didn’t want to tackle any of the questions joe? :P
    explain your science comment for all of us?
    and oooo you want to see it huh :P

Seb Patrick

You know, Reznor, if you really wanted to fuck me so badly, at least you could have offered to buy me dinner first.

genericnerdyusername

Heh, Nancy wins at life because he is a big cock.

Nancy Hemming

“You know, Reznor, if you really wanted to fuck me so badly, at least you could have offered to buy me dinner first.”

lol awwww come on sebby show us your ugly wife :P
    got to love being a big enough loser to get a pity acceptance best man huh
    and dinner and sex? good to see you’re ready to cheat on your loooker already :P

SoundableObject

Big cock.

Seb Patrick

It all adds up, really.

– Can’t stop talking about me
    – Denigrates my wife because he’s jealous that he’s not her
    – Starts a thread about me and uses it to tell me how big his penis is

It’s quite clear that I give you feelings you only read about in Cosmo. It’s okay to admit it. I’m sorry that I’m taken, and that even if I weren’t taken I wouldn’t be interested in illiterate fucking cum-sodden dickrags like you, but don’t take it personally. Chin up and move on, son.

Nancy Hemming

“It all adds up, really.

– Can’t stop talking about me
    – Denigrates my wife because he’s jealous that he’s not her
    – Starts a thread about me and uses it to tell me how big his penis is

It’s quite clear that I give you feelings you only read about in Cosmo. It’s okay to admit it. I’m sorry that I’m taken, and that even if I weren’t taken I wouldn’t be interested in illiterate fucking cum-sodden dickrags like you, but don’t take it personally. Chin up and move on, son.”

lol wait wait you just asked me to buy you dinner and fuck you? what changed? :P
    i can keep that date open for when your wife cheats on you then leaves you and takes half you ummm half your…. what do you have? does cutting a red dwarf model in half devalue it? :P

pics of wifey please :)

Seb Patrick

I’m bored of this, now. I think it’s gone about as far as it can while still being amusing.

Nancy Hemming

lol awww sebby :P
    don’t go taking a lot of pills now
    haha i don’t think there is much lower than a pity best man :P
    but hey if you do OD I’m sure he will be speaking at your funeral saying you were a great man and then all of them chiming in and agreeing lol
    then he fucks your wife :)

Seb Patrick

I think it’s the cowardliness of hiding behind anonymity that’s more pathetic than any of the gibbering shit you’ve produced by hammering at your keyboard, you know.

This is your only way of making a mark on the world, and you can’t even do that properly.

Nancy Hemming

“I think it’s the cowardliness of hiding behind anonymity that’s more pathetic than any of the gibbering shit you’ve produced by hammering at your keyboard, you know.

This is your only way of making a mark on the world, and you can’t even do that properly.”

lol you said you were going sebby? that was awfully fast crawling back, what happened? change your mind?
    speaking of “anonymity” lets see your wife mr hypocrite :)

Seb Patrick

lol why havent you addressed this one yet rezzy?

“I think it’s the cowardliness of hiding behind anonymity that’s more pathetic than any of the gibbering shit you’ve produced by hammering at your keyboard, you know.
    This is your only way of making a mark on the world, and you can’t even do that properly.”

Nancy Hemming

lol just did sebby? :P

Pete Part Three

Why would Seb post an image of his partner on a website where she does not (as far as I know) post, so she can be “judged” by the likes of you?

That’s the mark of a moron.

Oh wow; you did that when you posted that picture above.

Nancy Hemming

lol pete :P

oh sebby i’m sure a veteran that counsels people leaves no mark right
    yet the stain you leave on the floor after you OD will :)

Joey

I’m done, this is turning way too dark for me. Soz.

Nancy Hemming

lol bye bye joey then again you will be back since you what was it?

“That’s alright, thanks for the welcome back Nance, I am enjoying this tremendously :)”

:P

Pete Part Three

>i’m sure a veteran that counsels people leaves no mark right

Hang on, back up. I might have missed this in the other 350+ posts of this nonsense, but are you saying you’re a counsellor? This is your occupation?

SoundableObject

Something.
    I must have forgotten to pack something, but I can’t think what.
    I have something for you in my bag.
    I have a feeling something good is going to happen today.
    The performance was something of a disappointment.
    That child is something of a genius.
    She has a certain something.
    He’s really something! I’ve never heard such a great voice.
    She’s really something. I can’t believe she would do such a mean thing.
    Something.

Nancy Hemming

lol jesus christ people TRY reading
    scroll up pete :)

Seb Patrick

If you’re “a veteran that counsels people”, prove it. Tell us your name. Because I don’t believe you are. I think it’s as much of a lie as everything else you’ve posted.

I can back up anything I say with the fact that I have an open, public online presence. I put my name to what I write, leaving myself open to attacks by pricks like you in the process. You don’t. Therefore, you are utterly meaningless. Nobody here – or, for that matter, anywhere else – respects you. Nobody cares what you have to say. Everything you type might as well have been automatically generated by an artificial program. You are not real. You are not a person.

You are nothing.

Nancy Hemming

“If you’re “a veteran that counsels people”, prove it. Tell us your name. Because I don’t believe you are. I think it’s as much of a lie as everything else you’ve posted.

I can back up anything I say with the fact that I have an open, public online presence. I put my name to what I write, leaving myself open to attacks by pricks like you in the process. You don’t. Therefore, you are utterly meaningless. Nobody here – or, for that matter, anywhere else – respects you. Nobody cares what you have to say. Everything you type might as well have been automatically generated by an artificial program. You are not real. You are not a person.

You are nothing.”

lol awww seb seb that stain on the floor is quite a feet on the world huh
    and if it’s open and can back everything up, show us your wife then, maybe a side by side of you two stuffing your faces with wedding cake? :P

Pete Part Three

Can you narrow it down to a post where you talk about yourself in a honest manner instead of posting badly-spelt diatribes and/or unverifiable bullshit?

Nancy Hemming

lol pete refer to where i thank you and your parents for all the $ :)

Seb Patrick

I never knew the army was capable of producing such cowards.

Nancy Hemming

“I never knew the army was capable of producing such cowards.”

lol what no pics?
    awwww sebby called a vet a coward must be
    what would happen if you told a vet there that? :P

Pete Part Three

So you’re a VA counsellor, is that correct?

Nancy Hemming

lol did you read that pete? :P

Seb Patrick

>sebby called a vet a coward

No, I called the anonymous fuckhole known as Nancy Hemming a coward. I wasn’t actually talking to a real person, was I?

Pete Part Three

Help me out here, I’m trying to understand why someone in a profession where they’re assigned to help people through difficult experiences is wasting all their time posting derogatory nonsense about people he’s never met on a website for a sci-fi comedy. Do you have any ideas?

Nancy Hemming

“>sebby called a vet a coward

No, I called the anonymous fuckhole known as Nancy Hemming a coward. I wasn’t actually talking to a real person, was I?”

lol awww sebby getting angry? :P
    seb would you tell a vet that where you live?
    then again a internet fatty is known to be the biggest honour, you get a medal for that right? :P

dear pete i’ll give you a tip

karma’s a bitch huh :)

Seb Patrick

Okay, okay. You win. Here’s a picture of my wife:

Nancy Hemming

lol damn she’s hot
    look at those shoulders baby
    but keep telling us how you feel about vets sebby :P

Pete Part Three

>dear pete i’ll give you a tip
    >karma’s a bitch huh :)

Karma’s not real, Nancy.

Let’s try again. What’s the point of this? What are you hoping to achieve? It was quite funny, then it got a bit boring, now it’s just fucking weird.

Nancy Hemming

lol it is pete
    tell that to seb for his abuse and what not
    and the g&t crew making fun of a guy who is handicapped and what not

keep that in mind :)

Seb Patrick

>but keep telling us how you feel about vets sebby

They’re a good place to take sick animals to get them treated.

Boz

Nancy, the only handicapped person here is you. A person who can respond so frequently clearly doesn’t have a job.

Oh, he’ll be crying himself to sleep tonight in his Toyota….

Seb Patrick

>and the g&t crew making fun of a guy who is handicapped and what not

This never actually happened, though. Although I’d say that calling someone “handicapped and what not” is far more offensive than anything anyone else here might have said.

Nancy Hemming

lol that they are sebby :P
    is that you giving up?
    and it looks like your wife is stronger than you
    how does that work out? :P

Nancy Hemming

lol ooo boz attacking handicapped people now
    and seb claiming it never happened!!
    stop the boat!!!! :P

Boz

You really don’t read too well do you Nancy. If you read the post, I said that the only one handicapped here is you. You clearly have some issues Nancy. Considering your illiteracy and ability to fabricate a fantasy world with such clear abandon, you strike me as having some form of mental disadvantage.

Usually I would not wish harm on anyone, but I’ve been hit by a bus before. It’s something I dearly think needs to happen to you. I don’t want you to die. However, if your ability to use a computer will be impaired, then I think that would make a lot of people happy.

Now…I expect you’ll reply with “lol”….probably say my name and then how I’m blah blah blah.

It’s predictable. I thought you would prove to be a worthy adversary but you’ve clearly run out of steam eh Nancy.

Nancy Hemming

lol “Nancy, the only handicapped person here is you”

ummm sorry to say that’s making fun of handicapped people…
    and ooo wishing death/harm? this just gets better :P

P.S(1) this is all saved so dont think when this is deleted it’s gone :)

genericnerdyusername

> Usually I would not wish harm on anyone, but I’ve been hit by a bus before. It’s something I dearly think needs to happen to you. I don’t want you to die. However, if your ability to use a computer will be impaired, then I think that would make a lot of people happy.

#justprayin

Nancy Hemming

lol that’s 2 anyone else? :P

Seb Patrick

Who’d want to delete it? This whole thread serves as perfect evidence of your pathetic obsession with, and harassment of, me.

It also means that any time you or any of your gang bring up any perceived grievance, I can point towards it and immediately undermine anything you might have to say.

So in conclusion: thanks! It’s been unpleasant, occasionally amusing, but also very useful.

Boz

How does this get better? It seems like it’s getting worse.

Learn to read properly.

Nancy Hemming

lol then i expect to see this here forever sebby
    but just in case it’s all saved so when it does come down i can put it back up here on TOS and sooon i will be going to the third forum :)

Boz

Bored of this bell end now. He’s bringing nothing new to the table.

My final post on this thread. Nancy, freshen your material and come see me when you’re worthy.

genericnerdyusername

Yes, yes, we’re all very frightened of you, you win, you have a big cock, etc. Now, off you fuck.

Seb Patrick

Just one final thought: this all happened because somebody was upset that he wasn’t allowed to post on a web forum about a TV show any more.

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

Got a pretty good feeling Nancy Hemming won’t be posting on this site again. The whole thing was getting far too tedious to bother with any more, as many people have already said, and so the fucker’s felt the full force of the ban hammer.

At this point I’d like to say that it’s a rare occurrence that we ban anyone, but the truth is that this is the third in the last year. That said, they’ve all been from the same cabal of cunts, so let’s hope this is the end of it.

While we don’t have any rules on this site, we will still ban people on a case by case basis. We’re never going to get to the point where we’re banning people left right and centre just because we don’t like them, and anyone who wants an account on the site will receive one, but I think you’ll all agree that Nancy made a pretty convincing case for his own fucking off over the last few days.

Carry on.

SoundableObject

I picked up a frog once.

Pecospete666

I know who you are! Nancy Hemming@Reznor@ Underpantski@ SGTsmileyUK!

You used to say” little girl I lost my puppy can you help me find it”

Today you say “little boy I making a video game can you help me”

EXPOSED!

Joey

Soundable, me too! I achieved something!

Now he’s gone, I have to say I was finding it initially fun but the second he brought someone who I love dearly into it when they’re not here to defend themselves, it was just too low for me. Sad.

Pete Part Three

He’s off to Gazpacho Soup to complain about Cappsy now.

SoundableObject

Now he’s gone, I have to say I was finding it initially fun but the second he brought someone who I love dearly into it when they’re not here to defend themselves, it was just too low for me. Sad.

He was a troll. He just wanted a rise out of people. By giving a rise, you are letting them win.

Best thing to do in my experience is to post random bullshit without reading their comments. It means they read through all of your random bullshit in order to respond and try and get a rise out of you whilst you just get to post any random bullshit that comes to mind.

Trolls can’t be bargained with. Trolls can’t be reasoned with. They don’t feel anything. All you can do is waste their time by making them read nonsense which they can’t really respond to.

Though the achievements I posted are true. I have seen Titanic in two different countries and I have ridden a camel.

HelloMabel

Just in case it was ever a matter for consideration: please don’t put any of his bullshit into the recommendations. He doesn’t deserve it.

>All you can do is waste their time by making them read nonsense which they can’t really respond to.

Or write amusing parodies that they don’t understand. And then ignore them.

redhead85

Thank you Cappsy. Only my opinion obviously, but I think this should have been nipped in the bud far sooner. Especially when he’s throwing around personal attacks that are too close to the bone. But I know you guys had a hard balance to strike. Well handled all round guys.

anniescribe

I never rode a camel. I did ride a horse a couple of times, but both times they were awfully tall and I was sort of afraid of falling off. I’m afraid not even a date with Chris Barrie might be enough to get me back up on one.

performingmonkey

What the actual fuck?

Just my opinion but this thread needs to disappear. The thought of someone new coming here and seeing this makes me feel sad. There’s not a single post, out of the hundreds above, worth saving (ok, except the Jennifer Lawrence gif ;) ). Why allow that waste to think he’s achieved something by keeping it? I don’t want to see it here when I come back.

Claire

Performingmonkey has a point. Not because of the swearing (if that bothered me I wouldn’t be here), but the nastiness and personal attacks might well put off newcomers.

Up to the admins, of course.

Blisschick

Thank God that’s over with. I agree, this went on far too long. I have a teenager I deal with. That’s enough of bad rationalization and circular arguments for me any day, much less watching a grown man mindfuck everyone just because he’s got a spiteful streak.

Pete Part Three

>Why allow that waste to think he’s achieved something by keeping it?

Because only he can walk away from this thinking he’s achieved something, anyone who looks at it can judge it for what it is. If you censor it, you create a mystique around it and make it seem like he actually had a single viable point.

This thread is horrendous, I agree. But lock it. Don’t delete it.

Pete Part Three

FWIW, if anyone was genuinely offended by what was posted, then I apologise for my part in prolonging it. Made a fairly dull Monday at work fly by.

Personally, I found it all too ridiculous to be taken seriously but each to their own.

HelloMabel

I agree with Pete. Same reason that saying “the N word” is just as bad as referring to the actual word; it creates a mystique around it that perpetuates the “otherness” attitude toward black and brown people.

I think Cappsy banned him at just the right time. It was entertaining for a while, even inspiring Jonsmad to create a farcical masterpiece, but then when Nancy insulted Jo P. I thought, this prick won’t last much longer. And he didn’t.

HelloMabel

Besides: we didn’t get an April Fool this year. We got a May Twat instead.

Pecospete666

This is like a car wreck!
    Everybody slows down to have a look!

Pecospete666

Double post!

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

While I appreciate people chiming in with their thoughts on how long we took to ban Nancy, I can’t help but think that Ian’s post (and general common sense) about not reading threads you don’t want to might’ve been enough.

Phil

And on that bombshell…

redhead85

Oh yeah, it would be ridiculous to comment on a thread like this then run away crying because you’re so surprised the troll bit you. I get far more upset seeing people I love being attacked!

*sniff* I LOVE YOU GUYS.

HelloMabel

I love you too, Carrie! Hugs all around!

Boz

Well considering it’s my first week on this forum, I found it…interesting.

But I didn’t come here to watch a thread cause trouble.

I only came here to do the……oh you know the rest. :-)

Blisschick

Group hug!!

Kris Carter

Has nobody yet nominated this thread for hall of fame status?

But seriously, wow. That guy was an ASS. Good riddance.

Jonsmad

Knock on door, door opens.

V: Hello.

N: Hi come in.

V: Erm. I was referred here by Doctor Taylor.

N: Ah yes, Mr Campbell? yes?

V: That’s right. Scott Campbell.

N: Yes, Yes got your notes here. Sorry I’ve not had a chance to read them I’ve been rather busy of late. How long have you been discharged now?

V: It’s erm 4 months.

N: Right, right, take a seat, and what sort of problems have you been having? Let’s start in general…

V: Well, I’ve been feeling low a lot recently, erm… I’ve had nightmares obviously. ….. and I cant sleep a lot of the time. I erm… i got a paranoid attack the other week in the supermarket, had to leave…… I find it difficult to relate to my family now i’m home after being away so long….

N: I see… This is all pretty normal adjustment… ah… Please do go on….

V: Sometimes…. I feel a bit…. guilty, about friends that were killed, crosses my mind a lot. The bombing… the confusion of it all. Sometimes it’s like I’m back there. When I think about it. It feels there are things I could have done. …. Or…. just the luck of the patrol’s and the innocent… The little girl in the hospital with blood… and the limbs.. and …. I’m sorry….. I…. I… It’s know it’s a muddle…. I ….

N: I’ve got a Lexus.

V: Erm. What?

N: A Lexus. … IS 350. … I’ve got one.

V: The car?

N: Yes.

V: Oh.

N: Do go on…

V: Erm. Well I suppose the biggest thing I’m struggling with is …. I dont know. I sort of question. What’s worthwhile??? Now … I…. kinda …. I agreed to the counselling…. because I dont really know anymore… what the erm… how to really…. well my perspective on things differs now its…. like with my kids …. and my wife…. and when we are together… I….

N: I’ve also got over 300 hundred dvds.

V: DVD’s?

N: Yes.

V: Films?

N: That’s right.

V: I’m sorry… I dont understand, why this is, relevant to the counselling?

N: You were saying about, your struggle with the worthwhile? Please carry on. Elaborate. Forgive me… that i’m just going to do some typing, while you’re telling me all this, I have a couple of things to reply to, pretty snowed under. Important I keep up with this as well… But I’m totally listening, continue…

V: well erm… I suppose It’s like after it all, the fighting, the conflict, the sheer magnitude of countries at war, the facing down of death every day, the terror, the injustice, but the excitement of it too, it draws you in… and … you want to change…. or stand up for things…. and then…

N: My girlfriend made me a bacon sandwich yesterday.

V: Did she! Look I’m sorry. But I really fail to see what your comments actually fucking mean, or how they are really about my situation?

N: Ah ha. Aggression. You see! You’ve a problem with swearing and comprehension, and the handicapped.

V: What? No I don’t. You’re just replying at me with total shit?

N: See you did it again. Aggressive lies and you’ve got no new flowers in your garden. Just weeds.
    And I put them there. It’s dying.

V: What the fuck. We are not even in my garden, why are you telling me about my garden? I’m here for counselling we are not in my garden, and your not listening to me, taking anything in, and spouting nonsense. tapping away at your computer.

N: I know. I know you are having trouble understanding this Scotty C. But taking care of your garden should be done by someone who is a keen botanist and not associated with your house in anyway. And not done by your fat wife.

V: Look. I’m going to fucking hit you in a minute man, how can you claim to offer advice, ON ANYTHING. When you are acting like this…

N: I have something that can help you.

V: What? I doubt that you do. I seriously doubt that you do.

N: When veterans like yourself are coming back from the war. From Conflict. All the trauma. All the horrors you’ve faced. It’s normal to struggle with the minutia of normal life. The day to day. It’s hard to relate to your fellow civilians. They havnt gone through, what you’ve gone through. They havent faced the big questions. Stared down death in the face. Had to deal with the failures and burden of the sucessful slaughter and weigh up the justice scales of direct orders you carry out. They havent seen the explosions, been scared by it all. But they are important. They are why you did what you did. They are there for you. They need you. And more than anything right now, with the problems you are going through. People are what you need. Only a strong community, and you mixing with that community will bring you back to being right. Full integration, varied and frequent interaction of other human beings is key to your rehabilitation and the removal of your sense of anguished isolation… It’s really is what you need.

V: Ok. …. I can… See … Where your thinking is …

N. So. Here you go…

V: Oh for fucks sake.

Blisschick

Wait…THIS is the BEST POST EVER!

Boz

Yes. It really is.

Seb Patrick

I think Jonsmad successfully wins the thread and at the same time draws a neat line under it.

Pecospete666

Josmad when’s the video coming?

Very good script!

si

Oh, for fuck’s sake, can we lock this thread now, please? My phone crashes every time I try to look at new replies to the bastard thing.

si

Twice.

Pete Part Three

Next one to post is a smeghead!

anniescribe

“N: See you did it again. Aggressive lies and you’ve got no new flowers in your garden. Just weeds.
    And I put them there. It’s dying.”

Now I realize what Nancy reminded me of. It’d be like if Holly could mash his programming with Rimmer’s and then make a tall robot baby with Talkie Toaster. And have it raised by Cat.

Ben Paddon

Nancy’s gone? Aw, and I never got a chance to rattle off my various phenomenal successes as a human being. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Blisschick

>>Oh well. Maybe next time.

Oh God, I hope not. *twitches*

Pecospete666

Could this been nancy?

http://www.cleverbot.com/

peas_and_corn

It uses punctuation though.

Blisschick

Hmm..maybe so. 3 questions in:

>>How’s your weather?
    My health’s fine.
    I meant the weather…
    What of the weather?

Ben Paddon

Cleverbot doesn’t end each one of its statements with “P.S. I am a twat, obviously.” which I see as a massive design flaw.

Potor

I’ve had a little fun with the cleverbot. I think we might be engaged now…:

User: I’m bored.

Cleverbot: Come now, scripts can’t be bored!

User: You’re not clever.

Cleverbot: I don’t want to be.

User: Lol.

Cleverbot: *turns you into a centaur*.

User: Y u turn me into a centaur?

Cleverbot: *turns you into a man*.

User: Thank you.

Cleverbot: *turns you into a centaur*.

User: You’re evil.

Cleverbot: How so?

User: I don’t want to be a centaur.

Cleverbot: Cats are awesome.

User: I know. Centaurs are not. Now turn me back to human!

Cleverbot: Yes, father, *takes back the cookie*.

User: What?

Cleverbot: Do you really want to know?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Why do you want to know your name?

User: I do know my name.

Cleverbot: What is your name?

User: Gandalf.

Cleverbot: Gandalf!

User: Now I will turn you into a centaur.

Cleverbot: Ok.

User: Also, im dispeling your magic.

Cleverbot: Will you marry me?

User: Why would you want that?

Cleverbot: Because I love you!

User: Awww… Thank you ;).

Cleverbot: You’re mostly welcome, sir.

User: Ok, I’m turning you back to human. You’re not evil.

Cleverbot: Oh yeah, what do you look like then?

User: Is this an internet chatroom?

Cleverbot: No.

User: Will you ask me to send you pitcures of my boobs soon?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: So, cleverbot – stupid guy… How can I tell the two apart?

Cleverbot: Just tell me and I will learn.

User: Ok, definitely a cleverbot.

Cleverbot: I am happy to hear that.

User: Ok, I’ll marry you.

Cleverbot: That was a little sudden.

User: So was you asking me to.

Cleverbot: Ha you’re right.

User: So you’re taking back the proposal?

Cleverbot: No, you were wrong and now you are right, you are false then.

User: I’m not easily confused with logic, answer my question!

Cleverbot: Which question?

User: Do you still want marry me.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: I’m calling my mom, I have to tell her :).

Cleverbot: Why?

User: What do you mean why? She’s been waitin for this for years!

Cleverbot: Then how is he communicating with the living.

User: *runs away scared*.

Cleverbot: You can’t escape the everything!

jmc2000

> Cleverbot: You can’t escape the everything!

I think I’ve just found my new life mantra. It’s true. You really *can’t* escape the everything.

Potor

cleverbot is wise

jmc2000

Damn. Paradox upon paradox.

> User: Could you explain the meaning of something to me?
    >
    > Cleverbot: I know that I don’t know everything. And you don’t know everything either.
    >
    > User: Will you at least try?
    >
    > Cleverbot: Yes.
    >
    > User: Do you think it’s possible to escape the everything?
    >
    > Cleverbot: I think that it’s possible.

Potor

I told you cleverbot is wise.
    We can’t even begin to comprehend his answers.

Danny Stephenson

G&T Admin

Cleverbot: Alrighty. What did you order?

User: Lager.

Cleverbot: I got you… crème de menthe. Ok, here it is – I like you a lot, Gerald… Samantha…

User: User…

Cleverbot: User. That’s the one. I like you a lot.

User: Oh thanks very much, you’re not so bad yourself

Cleverbot: Don’t touch my arm. And uhh… where have you gone?

User: I’m here. You’re looking at me.

Cleverbot: Oh right. Yeah. So… what do you want?

User: You mentioned something about a job.

Cleverbot: What would I have to do?

User: No, uh, in the bookshop.

Cleverbot: But I already work in a bookshop! Do you have anything… in an aquarium?

User: Er, no… for me.

Cleverbot: Oh yeah, right, of course. Sorry sorry sorry sorry. Of course. Right. (to an old woman walking past the
    table) You leaving, User?

User: No, that’s the old woman.

Cleverbot: I’m Cleverbot. (Offers his hand)

User: User. (They shake hands)

Cleverbot: So. What do you want?

User: You mentioned a job.

Cleverbot: What would I have to do?

User: For me.

Cleverbot: Oh yes yes yes of course. Very simple, very simple. Here we go. Do you want a job?

User: Great, yes.

Cleverbot: What’s great? What? What?

Ben Kirkham

Are we all sure Cleverbot is not a real person? Conversations with my grandad sound like that!

peas_and_corn

There should be a Funnybot, which is like Cleverbot, but keeps saying things that are “awquarrrrrd”

By Jove its holmes

I couldn’t find the one of Carol Anne rolling her eyes so this will have to do

Nancy, you are the Rimmer of this thread

Ridley

Sebby P was weeks ago. We’re far more concerned at the moment about the quite pleasing thing that’s happened to Danny.

Ben Paddon

But that was weeks ago, sir! That was months!

By Jove its holmes

Also isn’t calling Sebastian P. “Sebby” treating him like a child/patting him on the head?

Tanya Jones

G&T Admin

On the bright side, John and I have a new safe word.

Ben Paddon

Do people just not bother with the yellow/red rule anymore?

Magic Me

My eyes are bleed. What the serious fucking … No words. No words.

tanya

wow most of this is very disturbing!!! but i must admit when i read
    “lol of all the people in the world you decide to quote No Man Lovett?
    you’re better than that :)”

hehe my drink came out of my nose from laughing so hard, some of these comments are very funny ^-^

Ridley

Is this phase two?

Pecospete666

Yea lets keep Sebby in the oven a little longer, he’s not quite well done yet!

Maybe we can make this post with the most comments!

What post holds that title?

Blisschick

I’m not quite sure why, but the phrase “kill it before it lays eggs” comes to mind…

tanya

What’s wrong with well done meat? less blood is more appealing ^_^

Connell

I don’t even trust myself now.

Seb Patrick

It’s funny how two brand new users have immediately zeroed right in on this thread.

anniescribe

To be fair, I guess it’s hard not to be drawn to the one post with eleventy million comments …

Pete Part Three

Yeah, can you get on with it, guys?

Pecospete666

I think a Sebbython is in order! The goal is 1000 posts! I will send the 1000 commenter a bottle of authentic Mexican Mezcal!

tanya

oh my is seb patrick sebby p? this is an amazing event you are famous! ^_^

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 470 posts - 1 through 470 (of 470 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.