Series VII Highlights

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Series VII Highlights

This topic contains 100 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Katydid 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 101 posts - 1 through 101 (of 101 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Jawscvmcdia

Series VII is controversial in many ways – it was the first series following the dissolution of the Grant Naylor partnership, it sees the arrival of a new character and the loss of arguably its most popular one, the loss of the studio audience and a major change in direction, opting for a comedy drama feel as opposed to being a traditional sitcom. Many fans naturally were not keen on the changes made, but many also see it as being one of the last of the original series, before VIII, BTE and the Dave era came along. In celebration of the series, I thought that we should highlight some of its best moments:

*Tikka To Ride: An excellent example of how a Red Dwarf comedy drama might have panned out, had the budget been consistent throughout and had Rimmer been available for the full series. It looks the part and almost cinematic at moments, with wonderful acting by Michael J. Shannon who plays former US President John F. Kennedy.

*Stoke Me A Clipper – This episode sees the triumphant return of Ace Rimmer in an action-packed story, with wonderful back references to earlier episodes. The emotional exit of Rimmer is also played very well, and we see a side to the Rimmer/Lister relationship seldom seen before or since.

*Ouroboros – A great episode which introduces Kochanski in true 1990s style. Throughout the episode features an interesting development of Kryten’s character, and how the effect the new arrival will have on his relationship with Lister.

*Blue – Rimmer and Lister kiss. Need I say more? Oh, and how could I forget the Rimmer Munchkin song?

*Beyond a Joke – Excellent special effects and Able is played well by Rob as what is effectively the anti-Kryten.

*Epideme – An excellent and curious idea of featuring an intelligent virus, played wonderfully by voice over legend Gary Martin.

*Nanarchy – The return of Norman Lovett after several years off screen.

Feel free to suggest your own ideas.

si

Obviously not a fan of Duct Soup, then,

bloodteller

i like Duct Soup

flanl3

Duct Soup is cruel to ducts

Dave

many also see it as being one of the last of the original series, before VIII, BTE and the Dave era came along

I definitely see it as one of the last, if not *the* last series before VIII, BTE and the Dave era came along.

Pete Part Three

Ouroboros – A great episode

International Debris

I’ll stand by Stoke and Blue, but the rest can fuck off.

bloodteller

Stoke is quite good

Ben Saunders

Tikka and Stoke are two of the best episodes of the show, then -bits- of VII are really good but lots of other bits are just a bit dire. A bit.

The best bit of Duct Soup was fucking deleted from the broadcast version

Ben Saunders

I also view Red Dwarf Series VII as the last series of Red Dwarf before Red Dwarf Series VIII came along

flanl3

Funny, I’ve always thought of V as the last series before VIII came along.

flanl3

I always thought Stoke, Epideme, and Nanarchy were quite good. I liked Tikka and Ouroboros once I realized that they actually had laughs along with them (they originally felt quite bleak without when I was 13), and I used to like Blue but this time around there wasn’t much that good, the Rimmer Experience and the kiss fell quite flat for me.

Dave

Funny, I’ve always thought of V as the last series before VIII came along.

Although ironically VIII apparently really *was* the last series before X came along.

flanl3

Although ironically VIII apparently really *was* the last series before X came along.

Where is the lie?

Katydid

Did none of you read the back of the case? Obviously Series X was the last series before BtE and the Dave era.

Ridley

Astro Cuts

(ask for Alphonse)

Jawscvmcdia

“One of the knights has escaped from the AR machine. It’s killed Rimmer”…

Paul Muller

“Hello wall, what do you think?” always get a laugh out of me to be fair.

International Debris

There isn’t an episode that doesn’t have at least one brilliant line, even the shit episodes. “Hello wall” is a strong example.

bloodteller

the conversation in Nanarchy where nobody can think of famous one-armed people always makes me laugh

International Debris

I always really enjoyed Kochanski’s very quiet “Van Gogh” when she’s tried to sum up, as if she’s trying to hide it from herself as much as everyone else.

Ridley

Her one-armed air quote is a plus.

But series VII is good anyway.

Captain Bollocks

There’s almost always good bits in bad Dwarf (“That Mexican dude! The one-armed bandit!”, “You came in a box? That explains everything!”, etc.) but my general consensus on VII, which has stood since 1997, is that I really like Tikka, the over the top opening sequence to Stoke… topped off by the alligator brick joke, the scene immediately after where Lister somehow managers to take his trousers off whilst still remaining attached to the AR machine, and then literally everything after that is immediately a load of fucking toss.

Never got the “Hello, wall!” line either, unless Doug’s intention was to characterise Kochanski as being as annoying and humourless as certain members who think their basic sledgehammer sarcasm counts as genuine wit.

Plus, I wouldn’t call Kryten’s character development interesting, more “one of the worst things to happen in the entire history of the show”.

Also, fuck Epideme, the annoying little bastard.

Paul Muller

Never got the “Hello, wall!” line either, unless Doug’s intention was to characterise Kochanski as being as annoying and humourless as certain members who think their basic sledgehammer sarcasm counts as genuine wit.

Oh, ha ha.

Flap Jack

There are definitely a lot of things in series 7 to enjoy. The opening of Stoke Me A Clipper and the Rimmer Munchkin Song are so good that they almost redeem the series all on their own.

Other good stuff that sticks out:

– The Lister/Rimmer kiss (‘gay panic’ undertones aside).
    – The Rimmer funeral scene (although it does leave me wondering why his post-posthumous promotion doesn’t count when he comes back… or how a hologram can even die, given that surely they could just restore his backups to a new light bee?).
    – Kochanski beating the crap out of Kryten with a spanner.
    – The Cat managing to say the least helpful things imaginable to Lister when he’s emotionally sensitive in both Duct Soup and Nanarchy.
    – The way Kryten catches the nanobots and reprimands them by aggressively tapping the jar they’re in.
    – The plan Kochanski executes to save Lister from the Epideme virus.
    – A lot of Tikka to Ride, as a whole.
    – Lister saving Kochanski from oblivion by harpooning her in the leg.
    – Kryten turning up in a tank to pull everyone out of the Jane Austen VR game in Beyond A Joke. (“Perhaps I didn’t make myself clear. I said: supper is ready!”)

Ben Saunders

It’s an obscene phone call.

Dave

Even in the worst episodes there’s stuff to enjoy.

The keyring with a C for Kryten always made me chuckle. And Kochanski’s tiny shrunken clothes. And they’re both from Duct Soup!

Seb Patrick

I like it as a Frank Grimes moment: it’s Kochanski reacting with utter exasperation at characters that we’ve got used to being dumb and funny. Yes, it’s a bit sledgehammery, but she’s basically been driven to it by that point.

There aren’t many gags in any of the series that top “It’s an obscene phone call” for me, either.

International Debris

Yeah, it’s intentionally sledgehammer sarcasm to counter the sledgehammer stupidity of Cat.

It’s an obscene phone call is definitely one of the best lines in the show.

I still find Tikka an embarrassing, humourless slog.

Lily

>Also, fuck Epideme, the annoying little bastard.

Isn’t that the point? It’s trying to kill the crew, it’s not meant to be likeable.

bloodteller

yeah but they could have done that without putting shit effects over his voice

bloodteller

wait are they even effects or is that just how Gary Martin sounds

Ridley

Definitely hypnotic, but not in the right way.

Ben Saunders

Being annoying on purpose is still being annoying.

I remember finding Kryten being genuinely upset at the idea of him being neglected due to Kochasnki, and I even like YOU’RE LYING. But I can see how Kryten constantly complaining can grate on people.

Lovely to see some appreciation for the obscene phone call.

Ben Saunders

>I remember finding Kryten being genuinely upset at the idea of him being neglected due to Kochasnki
    …quite touching.

International Debris

Kryten’s Hitler shouting in Blue might be my favourite moment of VII. It’s just about the last thing you expect to happen just after Lister relaxes.

flanl3

I always loved the ‘picking on the chickens’ line – partly because I’m vegetarian and the way I see it, we do pretty much pick on the chickens.

Also, Kryten shrieking “MISTER LISTER!” from the corridor in Epideme was always an excellent moment for me, especially because when it happens I’ve usually just forgotten that he’s dead in the relief that they’ve defeated Epideme as well.

Ben Saunders

Oh God that is funny.

clem

As well as a lot of stuff people have already mentioned I like “Have you ever heard of tough love?” “Does it involve dressing up?” and the way in Ouroboros Lister embarrassedly strokes his chin, and then his floss, as if it’s a very thin beard.

Hamish

KRYTEN: Let me think of a cogent paradigm…
    CAT: I’d rather have a good example..?

If for no other reason then Red Dwarf should build your vocabulary…

Ben Paddon

The cogent paradigm joke is fantastic. I quote it frequently.

Ridley

“Perhaps you would like to join us on a turn around the forest, and later have tea in Mr. Bingley’s gazebo?” was my VII quotable for the longest time just because I liked the reading of Mr. Bingley’s gazebo.

I also know the “So what’s steering this crate?” exchange thanks to the VII smeg ups.

Hamish

Actually reading Pride and Prejudice for High School English diminished my enjoyment of Jane Austen world somewhat. I get that it is a more of a play on the 1995 mini-series than the actual novel, but it is still very broad parody.

Also, I just realized I used the wrong “then/than” when bragging about my vocabulary…

flanl3

I don’t think you did.

Ben Saunders

Well to be fair I don’t think Wolfenstein 3D was particularly accurate either

Katydid

– The Lister/Rimmer kiss (‘gay panic’ undertones aside).

I don’t think you have to read any gay panic undertones into the idea that kissing Rimmer is disgusting.

Hamish

> Well to be fair I don’t think Wolfenstein 3D was particularly accurate either

Why Wolf3D though?

Flap Jack

I don’t think you have to read any gay panic undertones into the idea that kissing Rimmer is disgusting.

I certainly don’t have to… but I do. :P

Because half of the reason why Lister finds kissing Rimmer disgusting is that Rimmer is a man and Lister is hetero. If Lister had dreamt about kissing a hypothetical female colleague who he wasn’t attracted to, his emotional reaction would have been more like “Huh, that was weird”, not the classic horrified-waking-up-from-a-nightmare-in-a-cold-sweat reaction.

Sure, you might not read that into the scene on its own merits, but as part of a comedy trend of gay panic jokes, it’s pretty clear.

It’s also plays into the whole ‘if you feel any affection towards another man you must be gay for him lol’ cliche, but that’s less of an issue for me because that’s probably just Lister’s insecurity rather than a message the show is imparting.

… wait, how did I end up attacking a scene I was trying to praise??? To be clear, I do only consider the gay panic element a minor detraction.

Katydid

Because half of the reason why Lister finds kissing Rimmer disgusting is that Rimmer is a man and Lister is hetero. If Lister had dreamt about kissing a hypothetical female colleague who he wasn’t attracted to, his emotional reaction would have been more like “Huh, that was weird”, not the classic horrified-waking-up-from-a-nightmare-in-a-cold-sweat reaction.

But Rimmer is not just a colleague Lister isn’t attracted to. Rimmer is Rimmer. If Lister was a woman, you’d expect an identical reaction from dreaming of kissing Rimmer. Them both being men definitely affects the viewer reaction to the scene, but the humor inherent in giving those two specific characters a kiss exists independently of it.

Flap Jack

I agree, which is why I like the scene (and why I said that Lister’s disgust is only half due to the gay aspect, not wholly), but the conformation to the gay panic joke format is still there, so it does have a small impact on my enjoyment.

Manbird

Tikka’s JFK hagiography gets on my tits a bit given we know from official documents released from the Pentagon that “the liberal icon” was planning a nuclear strike on Russia.

Not Dwarf’s fault, of course, but… Well, as a Russian-Jew the goo-goo-eyed encomia of this episode leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Hamish

> Not Dwarf’s fault, of course, but… Well, as a Russian-Jew the goo-goo-eyed encomia of this episode leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

To be fair one of the points the episode was making was that Kennedy’s image became larger than life because of how he was assassinated, and how left to his own devices he would have left a far less flattering one. That is the whole reason he shot himself.

It is more of a commentary on martyrdom in that respect than JFK himself.

flanl3

And then they beat Lister.

Ben Saunders

Which was Craig Charles’ idea. Cunt.

bloodteller

would the episode have been any better if it ended without them beating Lister though?

“i forgot to ask if there were any curry houses in Dallas” is a pretty naff way to end the episode too

Dave

The Xtended ending is much better, I think.

flanl3

It absolutely bothers me that shooting your past self both keeps you alive but destined not to become that person and kills your past self for good right then and there in the same episode.

Manbird

> “To be fair one of the points the episode was making was that Kennedy’s image became larger than life because of how he was assassinated, and how left to his own devices he would have left a far less flattering one. That is the whole reason he shot himself.

It is more of a commentary on martyrdom in that respect than JFK himself.” <

Fair point, and a bloody good one. I suppose it’s a bit like the Simpsons episode “Lisa the Iconoclast”, which acknowledges the necessity of myths to bring out the best in people. Having said that, I wish “Tikka to Ride” had been a bit more like “Lemons”: not that I particularly care for that episode, but it is overtly iconoclastic in the way it humanises the (fake) Jesus. “Tikka” just feels a bit too reverential to me, what with its chiaroscuro lighting on Kennedy and emphasis on his icon status without much discussion on what he actually achieved. (Rimmer says he was a fine man, and Lister refers to him as a cultural icon: it’s only in the deleted scenes we get a rationale – which, again, is not entirely true given what we now know.)

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not ‘down’ on Kennedy as such – and I’m certainly not trying to offend anyone: I just think it’s odd for a show that champions characters who would otherwise be written off by society not reversing that model. Some might say it’s because the show was trying to play to an American market at that time, but I think that’s a rather glib argument.

Ah well. The debate goes on, as they say.

Manbird

> “The Xtended ending is much better, I think.” <

This. I don’t like the idea of the Dwarfers duffing someone up at the best of times, but when it’s done in a cartoonesque, Bottom-style (love that show, by the way) in a programme where actions supposedly have consequences, it not only betrays the verisimilitude of that universe but makes its protagonists look like deranged twats.

Hamish

We are actually basically on the same page when it comes to JFK Manbird, it is just while thinking on it I found a way to refute a few of my own niggles.

Flap Jack

Tikka to Ride is a weird one for me, because intellectually I know that the changing functionality of the time drive – and the fact that nobody tries to use it to go back to Earth properly – shouldn’t be a big deal, it’s just a comedy etc. etc. But it ALWAYS bothers me, as well as the in-episode inconsistency about how time paradoxes work. I’ve happily accepted continuity in Red Dwarf as flexible, but “don’t directly contradict the very last episode to air before this one” seems like a low bar to clear.

Lister’s obsession with curry is also way too exaggerated, like that one episode of latter-era Simpsons where Homer’s whole subplot is to get doughnuts. Curry-obsession is just a quirk Lister has, it’s not supposed to be his entire character. Besides, in the context of series VII he only needs to find Red Dwarf to get more. Why not use the time drive for that, eh?

It’s still the best episode of its series, though. ;)

Dave

“don’t directly contradict the very last episode to air before this one” seems like a low bar to clear.

True, but an episode can only really attempt that once it manages to clear the even lower bar of not directly contradicting the beginning of its own story.

Ben Saunders

Lister got it wrong

Seb Patrick

Have to say, I completely disagree on the gay panic idea. It’s not gay panic. It’s Rimmer panic. I think if you’ve never seen the show before then yes, it could come off as “This man is disgusted that he’s just imagined kissing another man”. But if you know anything about Lister and Rimmer and their pre-existing dynamic, then there’s surely nothing to it than “Oh my God, I just kissed Rimmer”.

To be fair one of the points the episode was making was that Kennedy’s image became larger than life because of how he was assassinated, and how left to his own devices he would have left a far less flattering one. That is the whole reason he shot himself.

Also, the person saying that Kennedy was “a fine man” is Rimmer. Who also idolises Napoleon Bonaparte.

Seb Patrick

It absolutely bothers me that shooting your past self both keeps you alive but destined not to become that person and kills your past self for good right then and there in the same episode.

It’s taken me twenty years, but I’ve come up with a rationalisation for this: Lister is wrong. Lister thinks that they were brought back to life by virtue of being killed by their past selves, and that’s what he tells his camera recording. What he doesn’t know is that Rimmer destroyed the time drive and that that’s what caused the reset.

flanl3

Why does Starbug explode at the end of Out of Time then? Is that just the timeline resetting?

Ben Saunders

Seb comes in and sprinkles some sense into the discussion, as usual.

Isn’t it ambiguous as to which Starbug explodes? Or is it re-edited for VII to make it ambiguous which Starbug explodes, retroactively? Isn’t there one version where we see a bazookoid shot fly towards (a) Starbug, and one where we don’t Which version is canon? Am I talking out of my arse?

Pete Part Three

>Isn’t there one version where we see a bazookoid shot fly towards (a) Starbug, and one where we don’t Which version is canon?

The version where we see the laser fly from the bottom right of the screen is “canon” (if there is such a thin in Red Dwarf) as it’s the shot in the broadcast version of Out of a Time. Tikka adds a shot of the Future Starbug firing the laser too.

In the version on Smeg Ups (with the Urine Recyc ending – but not the “Smeg, I’m a hero!” line), you can see both Starbugs in the shot when the present one explodes.

Starbug blowing up because it’s been hit by the future ship is consistent in the various versions.

flanl3

I think I’ve got it.

Either the future ship destroying Starbug destroyed the time drive or Rimmer did just in time, and that’s what made the loop break – destruction of the time drive – which is why it’s still consistent with Kennedy, since the Time Drive wasn’t destroyed in that kerfuffle.

Pete Part Three

(Except the “Smeg, I’m a hero!” cut, where the ship doesn’t blow up, the timelines visibly adjust and, presumably, the future ship just disappears)

Pete Part Three

My last post was an addendum to my earlier one, I wasn’t contradicting you, flanl.

Pete Part Three

FWIW though, I don’t see any difference between destroying an earlier version of the timedrive or an earlier version of yourself. The same logic should apply. It’s still the grandfather paradox.

flanl3

It’s sort of the time drive resetting to its original loop vs you resetting to your original loop?

Also, it’s breaking the laws of causality. Nobody said it was supposed to make sense what does what.

Dave

It’s a shame, because Out Of Time is the one blot on the otherwise 100% consistent treatment of time-travel on Red Dwarf.

Pete Part Three

Why’s there a distinction? If I go back in time and kill myself, that’s a paradox. If I go back in time and destroy my younger self’s version of the time machine, that’s a paradox.

In Tikka to Ride, the explanation given is that time has reset to cope with the paradox. They have a memory of it, but the actions during the paradox didn’t stick. So they’re resurrected before any of that happened (give or take a bunch of bullshit about Starbug expanding to justify some fancy location shots of its interior and the entirety of Duct Soup)

25 minutes later, Kennedy kills himself. There’s a paradox, but the actions stick.

Yes, it’s all nonsense theory, but I don’t think it’s too much to ask that the writer keeps to the same rules in the same episode.

Manbird

> “So they’re resurrected before any of that happened (give or take a bunch of bullshit about Starbug expanding to justify some fancy location shots of its interior and the entirety of Duct Soup)” <

This irritates me considerably. I can live with Doug revising the time drive so it allows you to travel in space as well as time (it helps if you consider each series as a jumping-on point), but all that shit about Starbug expanding to cope with the paradox is totally unnecessary. If you’re happy to change the continuity of a major plot point without explanation, how can you possibly justify wasting screen time discussing the whys and wherefores of the new, improved set?

Yeah- small, shitty little point, I know, but it sums up what went wrong with VII for me: lack of focus and misplaced priorities.

Flap Jack

Have to say, I completely disagree on the gay panic idea. It’s not gay panic. It’s Rimmer panic. I think if you’ve never seen the show before then yes, it could come off as “This man is disgusted that he’s just imagined kissing another man”. But if you know anything about Lister and Rimmer and their pre-existing dynamic, then there’s surely nothing to it than “Oh my God, I just kissed Rimmer”.

Well it probably is Rimmer panic. It sounds like it.

I certainly can’t argue that disgust isn’t a perfectly reasonable reaction to the idea of snogging Rimmer! I just feel that regardless of in-universe logic, depicting a gay kiss as a horrible nightmare inevitably contributes to the gay panic trend. Only a little bit, though. (I really like the scene, I swear!)

Of course, Blue is small potatoes compared to Duct Soup, the episode where Lister has a literal gay panic. ^_^

Katydid

I’m bothered by the idea that the wind tunnel is inside Starbug. I don’t care how much Starbug has expanded, it could still fit inside that tunnel. And why would Starbug have that stuff on its inside?

Really, VII treats Starbug as being Red Dwarf and Starbug at the same time.

Katydid

I said Starbug like five times in that post and I feel like I need to apologize.

Ben Paddon

S’bigger on the inside though, innit.

Dave

It’s not the size of it that bothers me so much as what it’s actually meant to be. What part of Starbug is it?

Ben Saunders

The wind tunnel.

Plastic Percy

To be frank, they were going that way in VI, especially with Psirens which manages to add a three tier engineering room to the ship.

International Debris

I’d like to buy the “Lister is wrong” thing, but it’s:
    a) fairly clear that Kryten agrees with him
    b) fairly clear that Doug intended him to be right, and it’s the staggeringly inconsistent writing from Doug that bothers me about it as much as the internal issues. It’s a level of laziness which was hitherto unseen in Red Dwarf.

Dollar Pound

they filmed the wind tunnel scene in one of kryten’s gloves from the future

Dollar Pound

the show is set in a dimension which doesn’t have scale. the banana in the bunkroom is meant to be a real banana. sometimes they skip into a dimension with scale. eg dna, back in the red and lister’s rubbish lampshading of why the bug is so big

bloodteller

isn’t the wind tunnel scene meant to be them walking around in starbug’s engines? thats what i always thought

Ben Saunders

Kryten was wrong.
    Doug was wrong.

>isn’t the wind tunnel scene meant to be them walking around in starbug’s engines?
    That sounds incredibly dangerous

Ben Saunders

Doug is just writing a dramatised version of events which (are) actually (going to have) happened, and sometimes he gets his facts wrong here and there.

Ben Saunders

Doug is just writing a dramatised version of events which (are) actually (going to have) happened, and sometimes he gets his facts wrong here and there.

International Debris

Nope, it’s supposedly the “cargo deck”.
    “Sirs – the altercation with our future selves caused dimensional anomalies which have expanded the cargo deck by 212%! We should ascertain that the new structure is stable.”

One thing that always bugged me about VII is how strangely cosy it feels at times. Compared to the desperation of survival on Starbug in VI, which is one of the aspects of VI I actually enjoyed, they now have a small ship-to-surface craft with a huge AR suite, a 212% expanded TARDIS-like cargo deck, miles of ducts, a standalone wash room, a medibay, and a fridge stocked with condiments.

Dave

I always thought the old analogy of the crew’s life on Red Dwarf being like living on a deserted ocean liner – while the Starbug of series VI is more like being tossed around in a dinghy – was quite an apt one.

In comparison, the Starbug of series VII feels at the very least like a modest luxury yacht.

Ben Saunders

Moving away from the monster-of-the-week format was something VII did well, even if it gave us Duct Soup, which is shite, and Blue, where literally nothing happens.

bloodteller

>where literally nothing happens

you could say the same about Balance of Power

International Debris

The lack of any threat-based plot is one of the main things I like about Blue. It’s an episode about Lister’s relationship with Rimmer, and how it changed over the years following the accident. A good subject for an episode.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

Going back to the Kennedy thing. If it was Doctor Who, you’d say Kennedy’s assassination is a fixed point in time. He *has* to be killed in Dallas in November 1963, so the timeline resets itself with this event in place. The crew being killed in Out of Time is not a fixed point, so the timeline is more flexible. It could have gone either way, and they got lucky.

(I despise the two contradictory interpretations being in the same episode too, and I don’t think any amount of contrived headcanon can solve the problem. But it’s fun.)

Dave

I think the two realities that collapse in on each other as a result of the Out Of Time cliffhanger, as well as expanding Starbug, create a new version of the timedrive (one that can transport you through space as well as time) which has the ability to sustain a pocket-universe that allows you to maintain an alternate timeline in which Kennedy lives just so that he can return to the core timeline and kill himself. Him fading away at the end is actually just him returning to the pocket universe. Which the future-Dwarfers weren’t able to do because they never had the snazzy new version of the timedrive that can do that.

(No, I don’t really think that.)

Dollar Pound

my head canon is this is just one vid of many. he’s done everything: lord lucan, multiple appendixes, the nunes memo, everything

Dollar Pound

except little jimmy osmond

si

I liked it when they said Smeg.

Katydid

I like it when the vampire talks about clothes.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 101 posts - 1 through 101 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.