Sound Effects

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Sound Effects

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ben Saunders 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Jawscvmcdia

I’ve always wondered, what sound effects library does Red Dwarf use for things like Starbug flybys, explosions and other misc. things (such as computers, weapons, etc.)? Is it a BBC library or are they picked from a number of different libraries? Have some been specially created for the show?

flanl3

I knew this was going to be a jaw scurvy mcdonalds thread before I even clicked it. How did I know it was going to be juice cuvette amygdala?

Warbodog

Ben Paddon

I knew this was going to be a jaw scurvy mcdonalds thread before I even clicked it. How did I know it was going to be juice cuvette amygdala?

Because their name appears under the thread title on the forum index.

Plastic Percy

There’s a funny moment in I, Partridge where Alan discusses BBC Sound Effects, informing the reader that the sliding doors on Blake’s 7 got their sound from a brush being dragged along a suede jacket.

Ben Saunders

I loved the bit in Top Gear where, to simulate the sound effect of the doors opening on the Starship Enterprise, Jeremy just blew some air out of one of his nostrils

flanl3

Because their name appears under the thread title on the forum index.

Thanks, but I clicked on it from the right side. I haven’t looked at the forum index in months.

Ben Saunders

Me neither honestly

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.