Whensitonwhensitonwhensiton?

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Whensitonwhensitonwhensiton?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Ben Paddon 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

si

I see that Doug has essentially Said that’s hE’s not Prepared To let us know when the new series will be shown.

https://twitter.com/DougRDNaylor/status/745921396862234625

Ridley

That only gives us 28 hours!

MANI506

Brilliant!

SoundableObject

Would have thought if this is airing in September that it would have made sense to release the Blu-Rays then too instead of August. Have Red Dwarf on the Blu-Ray charts the same week XI is airing the opening episode.

peas_and_corn

>That only gives us 28 hours!

First in the shower room!

Ben Paddon

Would have thought if this is airing in September that it would have made sense to release the Blu-Rays then too instead of August. Have Red Dwarf on the Blu-Ray charts the same week XI is airing the opening episode.

Actually, I think it makes more sense to release them ahead of time – it invites people to catch up, and builds momentum for the show’s broadcast.

performingmonkey

Who cares when it’s on, it’s gonna be shit anyway. Life has no meaning since we left the EU.

Stephen Abootman

In regard to the DVD, this Amazon.com page has a (US) release date of November 8th

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Dwarf-XI-Craig-Charles/dp/B01EKMKEW2/187-1561639-9934213

si

Hm. Never even crossed ,my mind to look into any forthcoming RDXI releases.

Ian Symes

G&T Admin

Ooh, good spot. Wasn’t the X one about a week and a half after the end of the series? Not sure if that was the same outside the UK, mind.

MANI506

Brilliant! Having that DVD in my hand is my biggest ambition. Last time the US had to wait a couple of months and probably didn’t even see the show broadcast, the twats. I live in America now so I will be watching the new series on skype at 3 in the afternoon.

Ben Paddon

Ooh, good spot. Wasn’t the X one about a week and a half after the end of the series? Not sure if that was the same outside the UK, mind.

Amazon.com reports it was released on January 8th, 2013. I got a copy from the UK for Christmas, then bought a US copy because despite being region-free the UK edition was rendered at 1080i50, which my only BD player at the time – the PS3 – didn’t support. So I bought the US copy and gave the UK one to a friend with a proper BD player.

This has been Storytime Corner, with Ben Paddon. Tune in next week for that time I said I’d eat healthily for the day then went to Taco Bell for a steak quesarito.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.