And now, it’s competition time. Tum-tum-tum-tum-tum-tum-tuuuuuuuum! Heh, yes indeed, Mr and Mrs reader, you could win a [huh] night on the town with Spare Head Three [waugh], or a copy of the Red Dwarf IV DVD (your choice of region) – the choice isn’t yours. [Oookh, it’s horrible in that bag, it smells of SMEG.] The questions are as follows; I suspect you can all guess which series they are about…
- Listing each episode in turn, what was the order of episodes for the 94 repeat run?
- In The Official Red Dwarf Companion, which episode is the model shot wrongly attributed to Back To Reality actually from?
- What is “K177”?
- To what logic puzzle is Barbara Bellini and her pod a reference to?
- Which name is misspelled in the end credits in Red Dwarf IV?
- The opening credits to Red Dwarf IV contain several shots from Series III. Which clip in the opening credits is a modification of a shot from that series, and what is different about it?
- On which stage at Shepperton did Red Dwarf IV shoot?
- What is blamed for the sudden deterioation in Holly’s condition in White Hole?
- The first part of D.N.A. was shot without the studio audience present. Why?
- The dome on Io as seen at the start of Dimension Jump was used in which other episode of Red Dwarf?
As before, answers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; and they need to arrive no later than Friday 23rd January. And even if you don’t know all the answers, have a bash. You never know.