Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum 21st Anniversary Tribute

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mittttt
    Participant

Dave originally commissioned a 21st anniversary special clip show with a little new material as a tribute to RD’s success. It then quickly evolved into a brand new 3 part special: BtE. Does anyone else get the feeling though that these episodes will still be kind of a tribute? By the sounds of the story it seems like this is what Doug might be going for. Celebrating 21 years of RD…..

locusceruleus
    Participant

No.

ChrisM
    Participant

>Does anyone else get the feeling though that these episodes will still be kind of a tribute?

In part, yes. I understand they’ll be including stuff from a cross-section of the show. (By ‘stuff’ I’m referring to tone and types of scenes, I’m not suggesting they’re just going to grab chunks of plot and repeat it here.)

It won’t be just that though, it’s a proper new story in it’s own right, and no doubt it’ll do it’s own thing too.

JamesTC
    Participant

It seems to me that Part 1 will be sort of a tribute, a get back to basics type episode, Part 2 and 3 will be the stand out original episodes.

Mittttt
    Participant

I know all three will be new material I just feel when they get back to earth there will be a chance for them to look back on previous adventures (briefly) and maybe there will be a couple of subtle references to them or the fans etc. Or I’ll be completely wrong one of the two! Would be cool if they did.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.