Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Anyone seeing The Grand Budapest Hotel next Spring?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Phil
    Participant

The trailer dropped a few weeks ago, but here it is if you haven’t seen it:

Personally I can’t wait. Of course, it could be an hour and a half of Anderson picking out his outfit for the day and I’d still see it upon release, but this looks…kind of fantastic. It seems to have all the visual artistry and flair that Anderson’s known for with a top to bottom incredible cast, and what seems like a much more overt comic sensibility.

March can’t come soon enough. I’m very excited for this one.

Phil
    Participant

Oh, I forgot to start an argument. Here goes:

The Life Aquatic > The Royal Tenenbaums > Moonrise Kingdom > Rushmore > The Darjeeling Limited > Fantastic Mr. Fox > Bottle Rocket

Though I honestly can’t decide which way around Moonrise and Rushmore should go.

Ridley
    Participant

I wasn’t going to but that trailer has made it very tempting. Poo.

Blisschick
    Participant

I saw the trailer awhile back and thought I wanted to see it. It looks like it could be entertaining.

Phil
    Participant

Yeah, that seems like a pretty good trailer. I guess I can’t say that definitively without seeing the movie, because I have no idea how misleading it might be, but it really does one hell of a solid job in getting me revved up for it.

Moonrise Kingdom’s trailer was good, but it didn’t get me enthusiastic. It got me thoughtful, and it made me look forward to the movie, but this is the kind of thing that makes me wish it was already out, because I’d kind of like to see it immediately.

HelloMabel
    Participant

Yep. I cracked up.

Phil
    Participant

Another teaser:

If this isn’t a comic masterpiece I will murder and eat a hobo live on the internet.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Looks good.

Phil
    Participant

That managed to exceed every unreasonable expectation I had.

Review: The Grand Budapest Hotel

Blisschick
    Participant

Guess you’re not gonna be eating that hobo. I was looking forward to reading your review on serving suggestions.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.