Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Anyone want some 27 year old bread?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    GlenTokyo
    Participant

Yes, you could be the lucky owner of the space weevil from Legion in it’s half eaten condition as it’s just gone up on ebay.

It looks like some kind of cake to me actually, maybe parkin or something. It’s quite impressive that it’s not gone all “Lister’s sausages” and turned into a mouldy carpet in someone’s cupboard.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-RED-DWARF-SPACE-WEEVIL-USED-ON-SET-PROP/143598532668?hash=item216f23b83c:g:iQIAAOSwcONetDO9

Hamish
    Participant

“Condition: Used”

I find it hard to believe that something that was edible in 1993 is still recognisable now!

Plastic Percy
    Participant

I could’ve sworn that somebody – either the props guy or Craig in the commentary – said that the space weevil was made from marzipan.

GlenTokyo
    Participant

Yeah that rings a bell. Would make more sense too, because it’s just like modelling clay that you can then eat, all the sugar would preserve it too.

Not sure I’d fancy having a big bite of marzipan though like Craig did, still, it’s better than tuna covered in pork pie jelly I suppose.

Plastic Percy
    Participant

I could really go for a piping hot steak and kidney pie like he eats in ‘The End’, though.

Hamish
    Participant

But not for THE piping hot steak and kidney pie he eats in ‘The End’ though.

I’m personally holding off for a half eaten tomato to be put up for auction

Dave
    Participant

The strawberry I bought looked better on screen. Or maybe it didn’t.

Dave
    Participant

Someone has actually paid £100 for it. Amazing.

Ben Saunders
    Participant

If they ever find Lister’s pea I bet it’d go for a few bob

Dave
    Participant

I might list a flask of urine re-cyc.

Dave
    Participant

Or one of Craig Charles’ toenail clippings.

Plastic Percy
    Participant

What’s that saying? If you have three flakes of Chris Barrie’s dandruff, you’re a rich man.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.