Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Anyone want those “trading” cards from the Region 1 DVDs?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Phil
    Participant

I’m going by memory here, but I think the trading cards were a Region 1 exclusive, right?

Does anyone want a complete set? They’re all still in the bags, but the ones from series 1 and 2 are opened. (Still in the bag though.) All in great shape without scuffs, tears or anything like that.

I’m getting rid of a lot of stuff in order to prepare for a big move, so I figured I’d ask if anyone wants these before I toss them.

I don’t ask anything in return apart from paying for postage. If somebody wants to gift me something on iTunes or Steam I certainly won’t complain, but it’s certainly not necessary.

If you want them, just contact me through either…

Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=764155110

Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/#!/chickenbrutus

Phil
    Participant

Update: They’ve found a home.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Well shit.

Blisschick
    Participant

I was kind of surprised when I bought my DVD’s — I got a set in I-III, and I was told that they were hard to come by nowadays. That was the only three, right?

Phil
    Participant

I’ve got them for all 8 series. I honestly didn’t know they were rare. I mean, you might be right, but I had no idea. In fact, I know I bought at least VII and VIII long after they went on sale, and they still had packs in them. Hmm…

Dave
    Participant

What did you trade them for?

Phil
    Participant

Postage.

And a handjob.

…from myself. :(

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Good trade.

Ridley
    Participant

Postage.

And a handjob.

…from myself. :(

I got a set in I-III, and I was told that they were hard to come by nowadays.

The system works!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.