Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum As it’s been a year since the last DwarfCast…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ben Paddon
    Participant

…why don’t we actually follow through on that idea I had of getting together on Skype and recording a commentary for the first US pilot? It’s relevant because it’s come up again in the new thanks to Craig “Craig Bierko” Bierko, and it’s a second thing I’ll add to this post later after I’ve gone to sleep.

Alex
    Participant

Sounds interesting. It’s certainly fertile ground that hasn’t been covered before.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Indeed! And I even have a… well, I wouldn’t say “watchable” copy of the pilot because it’s grainy copy-of-a-copy VHS-o-vision, but it’s about as watchable as it’s going to get.

Ridley
    Participant

Skype + Youtube?

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Skype + everybody pressing “play” on their video player of choice at the same time because I have an AVI of the pilot and I’m happy to share.

Alex
    Participant

Indeed! And I even have a… well, I wouldn’t say “watchable” copy of the pilot because it’s grainy copy-of-a-copy VHS-o-vision, but it’s about as watchable as it’s going to get.

To be honest i’ve not heard of anyone having watched a copy that was any better in quality. That’s certainly as good as my copy of it is.

pfm
    Participant

It would also be interesting to hear a new DwarfCast commentary on Back To Earth.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Coming back to BtE two years after broadcast sounds like a fab idea.

Edit: That wasn’t sarcastic, by the way.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

>It would also be interesting to hear a new DwarfCast commentary on Back To Earth.

DULY NOTED.

Alex
    Participant

Thinking about creating content, is an article of the Doctor Who Experience any good to you for URP! Seb? Should be able to do one Thusday or Friday if so.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

To be honest i’ve not heard of anyone having watched a copy that was any better in quality. That’s certainly as good as my copy of it is.

There was a version that *very* briefly showed up on torrent sites a few years ago. I only got a few percent downloaded, but from what I saw it vastly superior to the common version.

Anyway, we’ve been recording today and there’s a new ‘Cast up.

Madwolf
    Participant

Moved to DwarfCast 29 – Backwards Commentary

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.