Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Crazy person in “I’m being terminally shit” shocker

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ben Paddon
    Participant

Occasionally some bugger finds their stupid petition to the government over at But, Sir… and decides to try and fight their corner. Why anyone feels the need to come to a blog that gets, on average, 100-200 unique visits a day and fight their corner I have no idea, but the last couple of days we’ve had just that. We shared this petition:

Banish car’s and planes Bring back the Horse and Cart !.
    by eva kanaris

Band planes, cars and anything which is causes global warming. Auto mobiles should only be used for Emergency services only. This would stop pollution, and stop fatel car and plane accidents. Why dont we face up to it, that as a modern race we will not do anything to prevent global warming unless it is against the law. Prime minister’s of the world should take charge, and stop relying on the hope that we will take Tv documentary’s seriously unless we are faced with real forceful dramatic action. A tough challenge for us to except and adapt to, either way this is the only positive solution which would do us no harm.

Which, I’m sure you’ll agree, is pretty darn shit. It’s stupid. I won’t even bother going into why it’s stupid. I’d thought it to be a joke, but nevertheless posted it to the site anyway because it’s… well, it’s fucking stupid.

Then Eva herself turned up on the blog, first pretending to be someone named “David Miller”, then actually as herself, trying to fight her corner. I won’t ruin it for you, but here’s the page on the blog. I’m fairly confident she digs wells during the day and she’s just bringing her work home with her.

Blisschick
    Participant

For some reason, as I read this, I could hear her reciting this totally wasted. I’m not sure if it has to do with her bad spelling or the drunken rant.

Gwynnie
    Participant

“It is too late to do anything good or sensible now because we are all going to end up dead anyway” – I think Eva is actually a very wise lady. It’s quite low to resort to insulting peoples’ intelligence because their grammar isn’t up to scratch. Sure, she’s bat-shit crazy, but she actually has some good points in there somewhere!

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

…I’m waiting for the crossdressing accusation to be addressed! :P

Ben Paddon
    Participant

I think Eva is actually a very wise lady. It?s quite low to resort to insulting peoples? intelligence because their grammar isn?t up to scratch. Sure, she?s bat-shit crazy, but she actually has some good points in there somewhere!

We never said she was unintelligent. We said her idea was shit, and we followed that up by saying her grammar was shit. It was David Miller (who, our records show, is actually Eva in a CUNNING DISGUISE) who brought grammar into the proceedings when we questioned the wisdom of the petition itself.

I don’t question the intent behind her idea, but she very clearly hasn’t thought it through.

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

…still waiting…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.