Downloads

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Downloads

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Jason aka Smeg4Brains 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Jason aka Smeg4Brains

Oooohh……new wallpapers, when were you going to tell us about these you scallywags. and when can we access the print archive?

John Hoare

G&T Admin

Well done on spotting it! I think it’s being mentioned in the next update tomorrow, along with the latest TOS news.

This might be as good a place as any to say it – I’m not doing any news stories or updates around here for the next couple of weeks. I’m trying to rest my eyes as they’ve been a bit blurry and achy recently (the optician has confirmed there’s nothing physically wrong with them, so it’s probably stress or something) – and the time I *am* spending online I’m using to do my business and to redesign Noise To Signal. But the others will be busy keeping the site updated, so you’ll be treated to some adept prose style for a change.

I’ll be back doing stuff in a couple of weeks or so. Can you wait? Clue: yes.

Pete Part Three

What happened to the links menu, btw?

Jason aka Smeg4Brains

> What happened to the links menu, btw?

The thing across the top?

performingmonkey

I often find myself turning the contrast and brightness down on my monitor to save my eyes.

Arlene Rimmer BSc SSc

I keep turning my contrast and brightness up so I can see things better.

Anyway, you get your eyes feeling better, okay? ^_^

John Hoare

G&T Admin

What happened to the links menu, btw?

The Quick Links? I got rid of it to simplify the right-hand navbar. You could well argue that the Quick Links are a lot more important than the Who’s New list, but, erm… I really like the Who’s New bit, for some reason.

Anyway, if people want the Quick Links back, I’m more than happy to stick it back up.

Anyway, you get your eyes feeling better, okay? ^_^

Ta! I need a new monitor, I think – this one is fucking awful.

Jason aka Smeg4Brains

> I really like the Who?s New bit, for some reason.

Yes, it’s great to have a list of people who never talk.

The Disillusionist

Snpynepneepnpdigh.

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

I’ve opened up John’s Print Archive from Old G&T, too. The two articles were there and uploaded into the new system for ages, so I thought I’d stick them up. I think we’ll have loads more to add soon, though.

Jason aka Smeg4Brains

So far I get “You are not authorized to access this page.” when I try to view the print archive. Is this just me or everybody?

John Hoare

G&T Admin

Now fixed. A problem with our systems – we can see even unpublished stuff, so sometimes we forget to select ‘Published’ on the system so everyone else can see it…

We’ll put out a call for more stuff to add to the Print Archive at some point – but if anyone has any scans handy, then get in contact.

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

Boy, is my face red.

Jason aka Smeg4Brains

So can we expect the other two sections open any time soon?

Jonathan Capps

G&T Admin

> So can we expect the other two sections open any time soon?

Yeah, I reckon so. The Continuity section just needs me to get my arse into gear and sort out the stuff we’ve manage to collect (I doubt whether 99% of visitors will find it in the least bit interesting, mind, but that’s a nother matter) and Rarities needs a bit more discussion among the group to decide what we can safely stick up there without the BBC taking us down…

So, in short, expect Continuity to be up next.

Jason aka Smeg4Brains

> I doubt whether 99% of visitors will find it in the least bit interesting

Yea, but us saddos that hang around here all day will do.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.