Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Gordon Brown’s Red Dwarf Mount Rushmore sculpture now available to buy!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jo
    Participant
    Blisschick
    Participant

Is that supposed to be it? I’m not trying to be picky here, but I can’t tell who’s who. Please tell me that is not it.

Jo
    Participant

I can confirm that the picture in the article is indeed the finished sculpture.

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

….it’s not very good, is it?

Plastic Percy
    Participant

It’s pretty fucking awful. I can see Norman Lovett and Ed Bye, but nobody else.

Alex
    Participant

As a helpful guide, his website says that from left to right the faces are Craig, Chris, Bobby & Danny.

Blisschick
    Participant

>As a helpful guide, his website says that from left to right the faces are Craig, Chris, Bobby & Danny.

It would be helpful if it actually looked like them.

hummingbird
    Participant

In all honesty, if I didn’t know who it was supposed to be then I wouldn’t know who it was supposed to be.
    I still don’t.

I realise that the guy must have put a lot of work into it, but ….. erm …..

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Is that sculpture yours? It’s rubbish.

Danodin
    Participant

I was all for saying people were being a tad harsh with their comments but, upon closer inspection…oh dear.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Fluffy Wok
    Participant

Being charitable I would have to say the photograph is not doing it in any favours. I think an idea may be to get a few direct shots of the faces.

For selling it for the asking price maybe throw in some the making of stuff into the sale, a booklet with photos of maquettes or preliminary sketches. As it is it seems for something the size of an A4 piece of paper its a lot of money for what you would probably want to turn and face the wall when it arrives so you can show off your nice cast signatures.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.