Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Kryten Costume on eBay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Plastic Percy
    Participant

Found this https://bit.ly/2JTMtri on eBay, a home-made Kryten costume somebody is selling. Already has one bid at £100.

GlenTokyo
    Participant

The mask that’s being sold with it isn’t the mask in the photos of the guy wearing though, for anyone interested.

The mask that’s been sold is one of these terrifying ones that you can get for £20 or so https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Latex-Kryten-Mask-full-head-halloween-Fancy-Dress-Cosplay-Red-Drawf-Kryton-/301772956615

The one in the photo of him wearing it is a nicer silicone one which they’ve either made for their own head, or bought on Etsy or similar and they’re well over £100 if memory serves, so obviously they’re wanting to keep that.

Ridley
    Participant

Red Drawf Kryton.

Marpzilla
    Participant

Hope there’s some Custer and Kit costumes on there too, you can’t just have Titan and forget about the other two, y’know.

Toxteth O-Grady
    Participant

Is nobody else seeing the creepy fetish items listed below as “sponsored items”? Read the description of what “Spreader Pants” are ????

GlenTokyo
    Participant

Will soap and water get that out of my browser history/brain?

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Is nobody else seeing the creepy fetish items listed below as “sponsored items”? Read the description of what “Spreader Pants” are ????

They’re based on your browsing history.

Hamish
    Participant

I was just going to say, I was getting Halloween masks.

Toxteth O-Grady
    Participant

It’s nothing to do with my browsing history, thank you. They appear under “People who viewed this item also viewed..”

My browsing history is far more depraved than what would warrant these suggestions.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.