Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum New Star Wars Film?!

• This topic has 27 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Phil.
Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Pete Part Three
    Participant
    Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

“My name is Pete Martin. I had an accident, and I woke up in 1999. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever’s happened, it looks like I’m going to be disappointed with Episode 1 all over again. Now maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home and watch The Clone Wars.”

cliff
    Participant
    Phil
    Participant

Looks good…has anyone seen it?

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Jonathan Capps is saying things in the Internet
    ?My name is Pete Martin. I had an accident, and I woke up in 1999. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever?s happened, it looks like I?m going to be disappointed with Episode 1 all over again. Now maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home and watch The Clone Wars.?

I hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to flesh this out into a 3- or 4-page script and put it in my writing Portfolio. It’s simply too brilliant an idea to leave there.

peas_and_corn
    Participant

Just saw the last part of Back In The Red, what’s with that Blue Midget dance?

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

> I hope you don?t mind, but I?m going to flesh this out into a 3- or 4-page script and put it in my writing Portfolio. It?s simply too brilliant an idea to leave there.

We have our disagreements, you and I, but I do like you, Ben Paddon.

Mnoooah
    Participant

The rest of us might be a bit snitty if you don’t show it to us when it’s done, Ben. ;)

Paul Muller
    Participant

Oh my god, I just heard that BBC Manchester has commuissioned a new series called Red Dwarf. It’s a bit like Steptoe and Son, but IN SPACE, and that guy who does the voices on Spitting Image will be on it.

Also, I was watching Tomorrow’s World and Bob Symes was talking about something called the inter-net, but I didn’t understand it.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

You know, it’s been three years now. I don’t think Doctor Who’s ever coming back. Its time has passed :-\

Phil
    Participant

>It?s a bit like Steptoe and Son, but IN SPACE, and that guy who does the voices on Spitting Image will be on it.

Boooring. Wake me when it stars Nick Frost and Kevin Eldon. That would be worth watching.

Who’s Nick Frost?

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

GET OUT!

ChrisM
    Participant

>Who?s Nick Frost?

Have you seen Spaced, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz or Hyperdrive?

Nick Frost is the portly chap.

Click wicki

Dave
    Participant

Hoglumps roasting on an open bar,
    Nick Frost nipping on your tits,
    Yuletide carols heard from afar,
    And folks dressed up like Inuits

ChrisM
    Participant

Oops. Please ignore this post. (Mods please feel free to delete.)

Dave
    Participant

>Oops. Please ignore this post. (Mods please feel free to delete.)

I nominate this post for hall of fame status.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Bob Symes was talking about something called the inter-net,

Good one, Dad.

> Have you seen Spaced, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz or Hyperdrive?

I was taking the piss…you know, sticking with the whole back in time theme of this thread.

ChrisM
    Participant

>was taking the piss?you know, sticking with the whole back in time theme of this thread.

Durrrrrr, ping! Ah right.

I actually know people who wouldn’t know who he was…. BUT note to self… keep thread subject in mind when peering at individual posts. Helps a lot with this newfangled internet thing.

Still I got to use the phrase ‘portly chap’ so I’m pleased being a Victorian gentleman and all.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

HEY GUYS THIS INTERNET THING IS BRILLIANT

Paul Muller
    Participant

I’m thinking of starting a ‘Red Dwarf’ web-page.

I’ve already decided on the ULR –

http:///www.fortunecity.com/paulssmeggingreddwarfwebpage!!!122899490.html

Nice and memorable.

Jo
    Participant

(This thread makes me LOL!)

Hey you guys! Did you hear about this new series that Craig Charles is making? It’s about pirates and Craig is going to play the Captain! How cool is that? It looks like it’ll be AWESOME! :oD

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

If he keeps up like this he’ll end up getting cast in EastEnders, or something! Let’s just hope the pressure of fame doesn’t lead him to drugs.

Jo
    Participant

Lol! That’ll never happen! :oP Craig is too sensible for things like that!!
    It’s about as likely as… oh I don’t know… Danny going mental and beating up his binmen while wearing his dressing gown and his wife’s slippers!

Can you even imagine? Hahaha!

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

No, you’re right. All this is about as likely as Danny turning up in court dressed a black panther.

It’s all totally ludicrous.

ChrisM
    Participant

Danny dressed as a cat? No way!

Phil
    Participant

I saw an episode of Clone Wars a few nights ago in which everybody was mistaking Jar Jar for a Jedi. I get the feeling that will bother some people.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.