Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Nintendo Life

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Phil
    Participant

One of the Skyward Sword comments reminded me that I don’t think I’ve ever pimped Nintendo Life here. (And I will admit that this is at least somewhat shameless pimpage.)

For those who’ve never been there, http://www.nintendolife.com is a Nintendo-focused site that reviews every downloadable release, and as many retail and retro titles as we can get our hands on.

I’ve written for them for almost 3 years now (fuck…time flies), mainly reviews but also a few articles of other types here and there. I just wanted to mention it here in case anyone is interested, as it’s quite a great site with a fantastic staff.

It’s by no means my site…I’m just a lowly reviewer…so this isn’t entirely a self-promotional post. But I thought at least a few folks here might be interested in bookmarking it, and checking back for reviews of all the weekly downloads.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

You kept this quiet, Phil. Taking a look now.

Phil
    Participant

Yeah I guess I did. A few of my NTS posts (the WiiWare ones specifically) got me the gig, which is great, but I never officially announced that I guess.

WHOOPS.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.