Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Norman Lovett: Mental?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jo
    Participant
    Ben Paddon
    Participant

You can’t help but wonder if he knows he’s being filmed.

hummingbird
    Participant

So what was the point of all that, then?
    I’m not saying this just because it’s Norm, because you’d have to question the motivation of anyone who uploaded something like that, but doesn’t it strike you as particularly narcissistic?

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Maybe it’s less narcissistic than we thought – maybe he just genuinely believes he’s being funny.

The “Christmas Lights” video on his account isn’t… y’know, it’s not terrible. It’s a little bit “Curb Your Enthusiasm” only not quite as good. I kind of enjoyed it up until the Christmas lights turned on. What a stupid ending.

JamesTC
    Participant

Maybe he wanted to copy Carpool but couldn’t find a guest.

Dessie
    Participant

Christmas Lights was actually quite funny.

ChrisM
    Participant

Heh. He slipped up a couple of times but I actually thought that was quite impressive.

Phil
    Participant

Wow, the standards to be considered “impressive” have really dropped lately.

Alex
    Participant

This is possibly my favorite thread title since Iain Lee is a fucking cunt.

SkyAndSun
    Participant

It made me smile and I don’t see anything wrong with it :)

ChrisM
    Participant

>Wow, the standards to be considered ?impressive? have really dropped lately.

Nah, I’m probably just easily pleased. Give us a meat pie and a flick across the buttocks with a wet tea towel and I’m anyone’s.

Joking aside, I do find lip-synching more difficult than it looks. Depending on the song, singer (i.e. do they come in on an off-beat, ect).

Not that I practice it much.

Honest.

And if the guy wants to post a video of himself mucking about… that’s fine by me. Shows a sense of humour at least. I might disagree with some of his attitude in the past but I’m not going to hold it against him here. (Not that you neccesarily are…)

performingmonkey
    Participant

This should be the opening scene of a new Dwarf series. I think it would be quite amusing actually. Except we don’t properly see who it is, then he gets out of the car, takes off the shades and says ‘what’s happening, dudes?’ or something to two people he’s meeting – one of them is Kochanski, whom he kisses and puts his arm around – then cut to titles.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.