Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Red Nose Day 2017

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    cwickham
    Participant

This tweet leads me to believe that the boys from the Dwarf will be making their first contribution to Red Nose Day since 1993: https://twitter.com/EmmaKennedy/status/836645176017813505

Stephen Abootman
    Participant

What I’d like to see that is vaguely feasible: Various cast members from Star Wars end up on Red Dwarf

What will probably happen: A live twitter Q&A with Talkie Toaster where most of the answers are Breadxit & Donald Crumpet

si
    Participant

Oooh.

Dave
    Participant

“Oh boy oh boy” leads me to suspect it’ll be a Quantum Leap crossover.

(deleted)

I had been wondering if they’d been up to something as the timing is very good.

Seems they’re going for a more traditional RND this year. 2015 was dire – about five actual sketches all night.

Ridley
    Participant

Ooh

said Bromley.

“Ooh,” said the woman with the invisible appendectomy scar.

si
    Participant

The moment I posted that, I wondered how long it would be before I got that response.

Stephen Abootman
    Participant

Prediction 2: Some of Red Dwarf’s greatest moments will be recreated live by the cast.

What will actually happen: Some of Red Dwarf’s greatest moments will be recreated live by Davina McCall, John Bishop, David Walliams and Miranda Hart.

Beyond a Joke, with Kryten and Able replaced by James Corden.

Dave
    Participant

The End: Re-Re-Mastered, featuring Peter Kay as Captain Hollister and Holly Walsh as Kochanski.

Katydid
    Participant

I’m betting you the average fan won’t see this until it turns up on the XII DVD.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Why? If there is something to watch, I’d imagine the majority of British fans would tune in and watch it go out, and it’ll be available online – both officially and unofficially – immediately afterwards.

Also its allocated space on the DVD will actually be taken up by seven trailers instead.

Katydid
    Participant

Why? If there is something to watch, I’d imagine the majority of British fans would tune in and watch it go out, and it’ll be available online – both officially and unofficially – immediately afterwards.

Considering how many fans I see on Facebook who haven’t even watched Series XI yet, or only just did, I wouldn’t be surprised if they missed out on something like this.

What’s that? It’s not gonna be new footage at all?

As you were.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.