Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Shut Up And Let Me FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    pfm
    Participant

So, the Reading and Leeds festival. Know anyone who’s gone? I’m immensely annoyed that the brilliant idea of ‘Leeds + Metallica = I’m there’ didn’t quite pan out. I should be typing this from a tent whilst off my face (on legal substances) wondering whether some dickhead is gonna start setting fire to people’s posessions and whether I actually care, before trying to crawl into my girlfriend’s sleeping bag and then realising it’s not our tent and I’m scared.

The BBC’s coverage is moderate to OK. If only Zane Lowe wasn’t such…a twat. And whenever I see Edith Bowman I expect her to start talking about KT Tunstall or something. Another thing, I’m telling you I can’t, I just CAN’T hear Shut Up And Let Me Go any more (it’s used over the credits and intros of the coverage). I don’t mind watching the Ting Tings onstage for a while but I simply don’t want to hear a single ‘nother note from the-singles-that-people-know-by-them, not one. Ahh well, I’m just bitter. BITTER, I tell ye! I mean COME ON! QOTSA for a start, I would have loved to have seen them there. The Killers, Bloc Party, Slipknot (only joking, I would have been fucking glad that they pulled out), I mean FFS RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!! Editors too. Flipping heck…

mick
    Participant

Last time I went to Leeds a group of hairy rocker types, under the command of one Ian Symes, held me down and gang raped me during ‘pretty fly for a white guy’.

Those were the days.

ChrisM
    Participant

You keep saying things that fit with the facial expression.

mick
    Participant

Rampant gorilla buggery.

> Rampant gorilla buggery.

Wasn’t that one of the bands at Leeds?

Tarka Dal
    Participant

No it’s the name of Seven Day Weekend’s debut album.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

It’s not the size that counts, it’s how you use it.

ChrisM
    Participant

>It?s not the size that counts, it?s how you use it.

Heh. I had an idea someone might say that.

And silverbacks tend to have a harem of females don’t they?

Hmmmmm…

>It?s not the size that counts, it?s how you use it.

This would especially hold true for gorillas, as I recall reading somewhere that they’re generally not much more than a couple of inches long, down there. Humans are supposed to have among the largest genitals, proportional to their body size, in the animal kingdom, aren’t they?

I need to stop reading so many books.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Humans are supposed to have among the largest genitals, proportional to their body size, in the animal kingdom, aren?t they?

Well, some of us do.

mick
    Participant

Symes is hung like a whale, I have the scars to prove it.

ChrisM
    Participant

Humans are supposed to have among the largest genitals, proportional to their body size, in the animal kingdom, aren?t they?

According to the programme I saw, chimps have bigger. We’re in the middle.

(My dog’s was weird. It was tiny normally, but when he erm… got excited, it was scary just how much longer… (3-4 time the length. Really.)

It was rather scary. And he didn’t seem too fussy who he erm…

Ok I’m shutting up now, this could get misinterpreted.

TheLeen
    Participant

Well, as far as I know that would be barnacles. Their thingies are 40 times their body’s size.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

Before you even got to the bit about making your doge excited so you could see how big it was…

> According to the programme I saw, chimps have bigger. We?re in the middle.

So chimps are bigger than Humans and you want to be between two of them?

Tarka Dal
    Participant

So that’s why he was called Barnacle Jim!

ChrisM
    Participant

Before you even got to the bit about making your doge excited so you could see how big it was?

> According to the programme I saw, chimps have bigger. We?re in the middle.

So chimps are bigger than Humans and you want to be between two of them?

(Snigger. I realized that looked a bit dodgey when I wrote it.)

I’d ask em to dress up in a frock first. I’m not completely without class.
    What can I say, it’s been a while.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

*sigh*

Before you even got to the bit about making your doge excited so you could see how big it was?

“Doge”? Are we in Venice now? [/obscureandboringjoke]

So we’ve gone from discussing the Leeds festival to animal penises and bestiality. We’re such a classy bunch here at G&T.

ChrisM
    Participant

I missed the ‘doge’ bit in the email!

It was certainly nothing intentional. He managed that all by himself. (I can’t help being a sexy beast. Just need to get it to work on women….;) )

Nah, he was a great, funny and excitable (not just in that way) dog. One of those silly mutts who jump up when people come to visit, and won’t leave them alone for ages… and tries doing *wrong* things to them if he can get away with it.

“Mum? Shep wants a piggy back!” (I was young and I didn’t know what he was doing honest.)

“WHAT!? STOPTHATRIGHTNOW!”

Sweet dog though. Not vicious at all except to other dogs. (He didn’t get on

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.