💩 Strictly Come Dancing: Danny John Jules 'given final warning by show bosses 🚽

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Strictly Come Dancing: Danny John Jules 'given final warning by show bosses

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Berlin 3 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Jawscvmcdia

Jawscvmcdia

Pete Part Three

Hamish

> https://please_stop/posting_links-to-the-daily-mail.html

Am I the only one disappointed this is not actually a thing?

tombow

a source in the studio heard him shout “Hey! dancing asshole, If you don’t move your dumb-ass heels, our chances of winning this show are gonna be flatter than…”

Bargain Bin Holly

lol

GlenTokyo

Are they doing a dance where she dresses up as a binman?

Ben Saunders

The sort of bump on the top of his head makes it look like he’s wearing a bald cap all the time

Plastic Percy

Gex 3’s Danny John-Jules to release statement.

Warbofrog

Gex was actually Danny? I used to wonder that when I heard my brother playing it.

Despite loving Chris Barrie’s audiobook work, I found him strangely disappointing in Simon the Sorcerer and always went for the text option when playing. Maybe it was badly digitised or something, it was 1994.

Ben Saunders

He was played by Danny in the European release of Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko, but not in anything else iirc

Hamish

> Despite loving Chris Barrie’s audiobook work, I found him strangely disappointing in Simon the Sorcerer

I watched Kikoskia’s Let’s Play of Simon the Sorcerer about a year back and yeah, it seems sadly phoned in given what we know Chris is capable of.

Warbofrog

I had the text-only nine-floppy-disk version first, so it was also jarring and not what I was used to. I went off the Monkey Island series when it brought in voices and faces comprising more than ten pixels too.

Bargain Bin Holly

Fuck the BBC

si

Fuck the BBC

<i>All</I> of them? Christ.
    Pass the lube.

si

Shit.
    That’s precisely why I don’t usually go further than

Berlin

Just chuck a bin at him.

International Debris

I’ve just noticed the poo and toilet emojis in the title of every Jawscvmcdia thread.

Berlin

It doesn’t feel right seeing emojis on this site, like microwaving a cup of tea or using a contactless debit card to pay for paracetamol.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.