Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum The CatNav at SCD98247

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    si
    Participant

I don’t know how long it’s been available – I know it wasn’t at the beginning – but the little dial in the bottom right corner can now be turned. It’s also got numbers – 0-7 – which weren’t there before (I checked a screengrab from 23rd March).

Having a little fiddle with it now. It doesn’t seem to make any sound, so what are we after, if anything?

si
    Participant

Another thing – the map is now very definitely zooming in on 160 Portland Street, London – the address given on the Scanning Jupiter site, and as established last week, the real life home of UKTV (and, therefore, Dave)…

Turk Thrust
    Participant

1 7 4 2

si
    Participant

1742! Of Course! Ginger Toupee! (that’s from the gingertoupe.co.uk link on scanning jupiter, which takes you to the list of Space Corps Directives – smegtastic.co.uk/smegtastic/scd.htm).

My word, this is all very clever.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Good call, that brings up this:
    http://www.smokemeakipper.org/

si
    Participant

I would have posted that myself, but decided to wait a bit, in case people wanted to find it themselves. ;)

si
    Participant

Worth noting too that, just as we got a little clip of Kryten when we unlocked the Theme Tune bonus last week, with this we see a fuzzy clip of Rimmsy performing a full Rimmer salute. :D

John Hoare
    Participant

Another thing – the map is now very definitely zooming in on 160 Portland Street, London – the address given on the Scanning Jupiter site, and as established last week, the real life home of UKTV (and, therefore, Dave)?

This is fucking brilliant.

hummingbird
    Participant

> I would have posted that myself, but decided to wait a bit, in case people wanted to find it themselves. ;)

Even so, please post links – there might be something that some people have missed.

Blisschick
    Participant

>Worth noting too that, just as we got a little clip of Kryten when we unlocked the Theme Tune bonus last week, with this we see a fuzzy clip of Rimmsy performing a full Rimmer salute. :D

Where are you seeing this? I cannot find it.

Potor
    Participant

Also, on http://www.ouroboroscrate.co.uk/ there is a clock, time: 17:42

Edit: found new pic on: http://www.rebuiltbynanobots.co.uk/

si
    Participant

>Where are you seeing this? I cannot find it.

When you unlock the content from the SCD98247 site yourself, as opposed to going straight to the Smoke Me A Kipper site.

JamesTC
    Participant

To which day is 17:42 refering? Hmm

si
    Participant

No, it’s the code – 1 7 4 2.

JamesTC
    Participant

Ahh, you see I usually link clocks with time, such a crazy attitude.

Steve Harris
    Participant

Pfft, next you will tell us that you use your mobile phone for talking to people!

si
    Participant

>Another thing – the map is now very definitely zooming in on 160 Portland Street, London

Actually, I’ve had another look at this – UKTV is that little white box in the top left of the screen. The dead centre of the screen is somewhere near the Apollo Theatre…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.