Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum The Out of Date Rumour Mill

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Zombie Jim Undead
    Participant

Have you guys heard that they’re going to be on Starbug for the whole of Series 6??

Wonder why? Same source says that Holly won’t be in it…but I’m hoping that this means that it’s just Hattie who’s leaving.

It’d be great to have Norman Lovett back in the role. He was hilarious in Series 1. Have been watching it non-stop since they FINALLY released it on video.

Phil
    Participant

POTENTIAL SPOILER:

Rumor has it that Clare Grogan makes an appearance in series VI somewhere. As Kochanski, obviously. I’m thinking they’re going to end the series on Lister’s wedding, and then series VII will follow on from the Ganymede Holiday Inn storyline.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

I hear Chris Barrie is leaving the show to star in “A Prince Among Men”, where he will play an ex-footballer. It sounds hilarious and I can’t wait.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Apparently, the nanobots are going to rebuild the entire crew, as well as the ship. This is a fucking shit idea, obviously.

Zombie Jim Undead
    Participant

> the nanobots are going to rebuild the entire crew, as well as the ship

That sounds like bad fan fiction.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

What’s a nanobot?

Also : I nominate this thread for Hall of Lame status.

JamesTC
    Participant

You know what Red dwarf needs? A blue midget dance, can never see it happening though.

TheLeen
    Participant

WTF are you talking about >(

Also, will I be able to see it in Germany. Or can anyone send me a VHS. And will I be able to play an English VHS on my German player. That’s all.

JamesTC
    Participant

Has anyone heard that rumour about a Red Dwarf film?

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

> And will I be able to play an English VHS on my German player.

I feel at this point a lude innuendo is called for, but I’m far too much of a gentleman to stoop to such depths.

Zombie Jim Undead
    Participant

> Has anyone heard that rumour about a Red Dwarf film?

It’s almost a certainty, what with the viewing figures of the latest series.

They’d definitely be interested in appealing to the audience that Red Dwarf now attracts.

TheLeen
    Participant

> Has anyone heard that rumour about a Red Dwarf film?

Norman’s homepage always has the latest info about it!

Zombie Jim Undead
    Participant

Of course it does! Red Dwarf would have no future without him.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

Well I’ve heard that the Duke Of Manchester (who lives in Australia, weirdly) has put his name forward to fund the Red Dwarf Movie! and he’s willing to put in 5 times the amount of money needed to make a good movie.

JamesTC
    Participant

I can already see a sequal!

hummingbird
    Participant

The movie went straight to DVD in 2003. Don’t tell me you missed it?

JamesTC
    Participant

Oh yes, it is sold out on Amazon but they have it used for 1p + ?3 P&P.

Mr Flibble
    Participant

I’ve heard that the new series isn’t going to have any crappy models any more, and is going to use something called “CGI” like in the movies. This is going to be great – can you imagine how cool and realistic it’ll look?

Almighty_crj
    Participant

I wish Robert Llewellyn would give up on that tank idea. The budget will never stretch to it!

peas_and_corn
    Participant

On the series VI Grogan rumours, I have been told that there WILL be a wedding in series VI.

Zombie Jim Undead
    Participant

> On the series VI Grogan rumours, I have been told that there WILL be a wedding in series VI.

I’ve seen the spy pics. It’s DEFINITELY Grogan.

Paul Muller
    Participant

I’ve heard Series 8’s going to include a DINOSAUR!! in a two parter.

I can’t wait – this is going to be the BEST. EPISODE. EVER.

JamesTC
    Participant

I heard Doug mentioned something along the lines of Walace and Gromit, a clay animation Red Dwarf would be fantastic, think of the adventures they could have as clay.

Zombie Jim Undead
    Participant

> I heard Doug mentioned something along the lines of Walace and Gromit, a clay animation Red Dwarf would be fantastic, think of the adventures they could have as clay.

But I bet with the kind of budget they’re working with, any claymation Red Dwarf sequence would be 10 times better! Probably not very funny, though.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Any truth in the rumours I’m hearing about Doug deliberately fucking up the last two series “for a laugh”?

Zombie Jim Undead
    Participant

> Any truth in the rumours I?m hearing about Doug deliberately fucking up the last two series ?for a laugh??

Oooooh………..NOW I get it!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.