Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum UKTV Play has the IQ of a PE teacher

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cwickham
    Participant

As I won’t be in on Thursday to catch the Dave premiere and have finally replaced my computer with one that won’t spontaneously crash on random websites, I thought I’d watch “Can of Worms” early on UKTV Play. Unfortunately I can’t, because the UKTV Play website is under the impression that the episode lasts zero minutes and zero seconds. Meaning it doesn’t play anything at all.

Just checking if anyone else is having this problem (or, even better, has had the problem and worked out how to fix it).

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

It also constantly forgets your login and then never takes you back to the video once you relogin.

It wouldn’t work whatsoever for me this week unless I installed Microsoft Silverlight.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

An instant alarm bell, there.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>It also constantly forgets your login and then never takes you back to the video once you relogin.

I HATE THIS.

Cloud Strife
    Participant

Lets never forget the video quality is shit. And dont dare pause the video to go pee because a huge giant text box with boxes to click appears and sometimes just refuses to go away.

Total fucking shit, the Android app is fucking useless and the browser service is equally mince. Absolute bollocks spongecake with a diarrhoea topping.

…and no chromecasting from the app.

Hack an Amazon Fire Stick, they’re little miracles once rooted and you add casting services and an adblocker.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.