Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Upcoming series revivals

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Phil
    Participant

FATHER DEAD:
    Graham Linehan’s television is struck by lightning, and Father Jack and Dougal climb out of it, and force him to recast the role of Ted so that their adventures can continue. Hilarity ensues during this 13 part episode (by way of Blade Runner, Willy Wonka, and Babe II: Pig in the City), and it ultimately turns out Linehan just ate some bad sushi made from the Despair Squid.

ALAN PARTRIDGE: BACK TO NORWICH!
    Alan Partridge finds out that Steve Coogan is abandoning the character to focus his attention on Saxondale. He takes Lynne and Michael on an uproarious roadtrip to the Coogan Ranch, where he accidentally runs him over, and must now pretend he IS Coogan to escape the crime. Hilarity ensues when he’s filming a scene as Tommy Saxondale and accidentally blurts out “Aha!”, or makes an Abba reference or something.

THE EXTRA OFFICE:
    Andy Millman decides to return to the standard workforce when the acting gigs dry up, and finds himself employed at Wernham Hogg under David Brent, who is back, inexplicably. Hilarity ensues when they begin casting roles for the Christmas Pageant performance of Peter Pan, and they both want to be Captain Hook.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

I’m clapping Phil but you can’t hear me.

si
    Participant

The Alan Partridge one is killing me.

Richey
    Participant

Father Dead is my fave so far. More Phil, more!!

si
    Participant

Father Dead was the Sun’s headline when Dermot Morgan died. Such tact.

Richey
    Participant

> Father Dead was the Sun?s headline when Dermot Morgan died. Such tact.

Twats.

Not Ray Cyst
    Participant

>Father Dead was the Sun?s headline when Dermot Morgan died. Such tact.

IIRC, the Daily Mail ran an ‘opinion’ piece in which the ‘journalist’ suggested Dermot Morgan might have got his comeuppance for mocking the Catholic church. Nice.

Dave
    Participant

>Father Dead was the Sun?s headline when Dermot Morgan died. Such tact.

When Versace was shot dead they went with ‘Shoot You Sir’

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

God Ted, do you remember that fella who was so good at fashion, they had to shoot him?

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

We were just talking about that feller, Kurt Cobain. Imagine blowing your head off with a shotgun. How did he survive that?

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

He didn’t Seb. He died.

si
    Participant

But he swore that he didn’t have a gun.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

*Applauds*

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.