Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum WEMBLEY. WEMBLEY. OH, WE’RE ALL PISSED UP AND WE’RE GOING TO WEMBLEY.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Yes.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

Wow a G&T Sports update. So to be blunt what the bejesus went on there? I was otherwise distracted watching us nobble Spurs. Oh yes. It’s been a good week for football so far.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Ahem. Top of the league.

Andrew
    Participant

Is this the game with the big round ball and the massive nets, or the hard little ball and the sticks?

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

> Is this the game with the big round ball and the massive nets, or the hard little ball and the sticks?

Both.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

> Ahem. Top of the league.

Indeed. Two cracking goals and one cracked ankle.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

And one penalty appeal falling on deaf ears. Swings and roadabouts.

Tarka Dal
    Participant

Did they edit that out of the Sky highlights? Good stuff anyway, I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for Arsenal so seeing them top is a nice bonus.

The way the commentators handled that Gallas tackle was a bit pathetic at any rate. The first replay they showed they slowed it down and asked ‘Did he get the ball…?’, they then went over it from another ten different angles before absolutely slating the ref for missing such a ‘blatant’ incident.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

Go. on.

[reads]

My. son.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>Did they edit that out of the Sky highlights?

Nah, they just didn’t dwell on it like the Gallas foul. Cesc taken down in the box by the keeper in the second half. The match was already won (whereas the Gallas thing was when it was delicately poised), but dodgy refereering decisions are part and parcel.

ChrisM
    Participant

>The match was already won

Yeah, they walked it in.
    ;)

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Joy at last night surely now tempered by being in talks to sign a massive cock

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

I’ve long been resigned to the fact that most professional footballers are massive cocks.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

And, considering MON was quoted as saying we’d have to sell to buy anyone this month, I’m at least pleased to see we’re in the market for a target man.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.