Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Why so few updates to the site nowadays?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Turk Thrust
    Participant

Is it because the staff are busy on other things? Or just because John hated BTE so much that he can’t bring himself to write about Dwarf anymore?

si
    Participant

I think it’s safe to predict a few more updates once production on RDX begins in earnest.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

We are much busier these days. I say we, i’m not up to much, but I just do noses.. er, graphics, plus i’m working on some freelance stuff that I may or nay not be able to divulge at the moment. but it is RD related.

I am working on some ideas for wallpapers and stuff for the future so keep an eye out, as for the other guys, they are busy in their respective jobs.

There is an article i’m working on but it’s purely in the embryonic stage, but it should be a good one.

Plus there is the fact that there is a bit of lull with RD news at the moment. Nothing too major happening. As Si says, as news trickles in about RDX we’ll soon kick into gear.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Yeah, we’re all a tad busy at the moment, but we still get the time to do the odd DwarfCast (we’ll have a new one up very soon) but rest assured we’re all LITERALLY coiled springs, ready for the new series.

John Hoare
    Participant

Is it because the staff are busy on other things? Or just because John hated BTE so much that he can’t bring himself to write about Dwarf anymore?

I have to admit, the latter was true for quite a while.

I’m not quite as bad as that these days, but there’s no avoiding it – it was easier for me to spend loads of time on the site when I loved what was coming out of GNP: the fucking marvellous DVDs. Now the future is new episodes, and as I haven’t been that keen on the last 19 episodes, it’s more difficult to be motivated.

It’s also true that I’ve become stupidly busy actually having a career over the past couple of years, and I’m also working on a few other projects too, which limits my time far more than it used to.

The Dwarfcasts do mean that we’re updating the site better than last year, at least. And I am still interested in writing some articles for the site, when I find the time!

Tarka Dal
    Participant

> we’re all LITERALLY coiled springs, ready for the new series.

It’s funny because he means his penis.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.