You Too Can Join This Red Dwarf Discord Server (Free Trampoline, Inquire Within)

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum You Too Can Join This Red Dwarf Discord Server (Free Trampoline, Inquire Within)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Ridley 2 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

Katydid

https://discord.gg/wpnaN8S

I need some goddamned RD on my Discord. I’m specifically trying to make this group contain more analytical fans like us, so you don’t have to worry about “Every episode is my favorite episode!” people showing up.

Taiwan Tony

Free trampoline? I’m in the market for free trampolines.

Warbofrog

The Discord is going well. Probably helping to reduce some repetitive and perpetually looping topics on G&T, VIII guesses what those are.

Katydid

The server has had a very long and prosperous life. Bumping the topic in hopes of bringing some new people in. We need somebody to fill the void that Jawscvmcdia left after I banned him for hitting on me.

Plastic Percy

I’d quite like Jawscvmcdia to join the chat. I’d love to experience his arse-achingly banal crapness in real time.

Katydid

No. No you wouldn’t.

bloodteller

Yeah, talking to Jawscvmcdia is about as entertaining as having a lead pipe smashed over your head. Plus he had a bizarre hyperfixation with 9/11 and would not shut up about it, even interrupting other conversations to send pictures of 9/11 or video footage of 9/11.

And he tried to insert his penis into Katydid. Really not pleasant at all

bloodteller

You’d get “what do you think about 9/11?” at least 5 times a day when he was in chat.

Ben Saunders

We need Darrel in to use his insider knowledge to tell let us know exactly what is and isn’t happening on no uncertain terms

International Debris

Jawscvmcdia was largely the reason I stopped going in there, to be honest. I’m back now though.

genericnerdyusername

There’s absolutely no need to rag on Darrel.

Ben Saunders

Just a bit of light ribbage innit, I’m sure he can handle it

RamesesNiblickTheThird

ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

si

Yeah, me too.

Ben Saunders

Delicately put, sir.

Dave

Because there are nooooo sounds to hear.

Ridley

I think we’ve all got something to bring to this conversation.

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.