DOUG NAYLOR, PINEWOOD STUDIOS, NOVEMBER 2015 TO MARCH 2016.
Yes, the tickets for XI and XII are now available, and as we previously reported, it’s being done as a ballot, rather than first come first served. Register your interest here, but calm the fuck down, as you’ve got two weeks to get your name on the list, and just as much chance of success if you do it now or at 5:59pm on Friday 25th September. Best not leave it quite that long, though.
Lost in TV’s servers seem to be holding up so far, and we’ve managed to glean a few more pertinent details from the accompanying TOS article:
- Series XI will record on consecutive Fridays from 13th November to 18th December.
- Then they’ll have a nice little break for Christmas and the New Year, with Series XII’s studio dates being consecutive Fridays from 29th January to 4th March.
- As with last time, you’ll be able to apply for up to four tickets per person.
- You just need to put your name down at this stage, rather than selecting a date – if you’re successful, you’ll pick your date in the week commencing 28th September.
- The faces of three fifths of the G&T team are currently on TOS’s most important update for ages. This is amusing.
Right then, good luck everyone. Let’s meet back here in two weeks to discuss how we got on…