Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum New BBC studio sitcom to feature Cunt

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    pfm
    Participant

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a159590/inbetweeners-makers-produce-new-sitcom.html

This is initially good news until the second cast member’s name rears it’s ugly head. Cunt. They will have this cunt but no new Dwarf? To me this is suggesting the audience they want to attract is that of a seriously cunt-like nature. Cunt. I even love saying the word ‘Cunt’. You probably think that’s a picture of my family. No, it’s Iain Lee.

JamesTC
    Participant

It has Adam Buxton in too doesn’t it, in the Adam and Joe radio show at the weekend he said Iain Lee was talented, I nearly turned off.

pfm
    Participant

He is talented. At being a cunt.

Joe Cornish is co-writing Tintin (i.e. tidying up the overrated award-winning crap bastard Moffat’s draft) with Edgar Wright.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

“Untitled”? Erm, not to people who’ve been getting loads of invitation emails from SRO Audience about it. It’s “The Scum Also Rises”, the one Our Chris was in the pilot of a while back but appears to have been dropped in favour of You Know Who.

If I’d got that job I went for at Digital Spy, they wouldn’t have got that one wrong.

Iain Lee
    Participant

I’m also in this.

Mr-Stabby
    Participant

The last pilot Lee was in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUoSay-sbzs&feature=related&pos=0

BAFTA winning, i’m sure you’ll agree.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUoSay-sbzs&feature=related&pos=0

“they don’t make them like that anymore do they?..”

No. Thank fuck. That was awful. Really. I like Mackenzie Crook, though.

Ben Kirkham
    Participant

Iain Lee? Ugh. I like Adam and Joe, though (they’re big Withnail & I fans, they’re friends with Louis Theroux. Oh, and they can be quite funny).

The best news on this page was ‘Peter Sissons announces retirement.’

JamesTC
    Participant

Adam and Joe are very funny – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBkTSCLrMIA&feature=related – and you know it is not like Iain Lee will be writing the stuff, he will still be a cunt but if it is as funny as the Inbetweeners then I will watch it regardless of him. I don’t even know if I will watch it anyway, I don’t watch much new TV these days.

Jonsmad
    Participant

Yay! they dropped Chris Barrie from this shitcom and replaced him with Iain Lee.

Perfect. Now I dont have to watch it.

pfm
    Participant

> they?re big Withnail & I fans, they?re friends with Louis Theroux

Oh and they like Star Wars and Japanese stuff (and, presumably, Tintin). Therefore they must be the greatest most untouchable gods alive, right?

Wait…hang on a minute. I think I’ve just had an epiphany. Why am I whining about this? Why should anyone even give two fucks about the utter nobody Iain Lee appearing in a sitcom? What we should all be doing instead is staring at this picture for the rest of our natural lives.

Oh, and this one. THIS ONE.

The title of this thread is very misleading and disappointing.

And I’m in love with Karen Gillan.

Mr-Stabby
    Participant

My god, where are her boobs?? She has none! SHES A BLOKE! DOCTOR WHO SPOILER! If RTD were still in charge, that would actually probably happen.

ChrisM
    Participant

Some ladies have melons, others have dumplings.

She’s still a pretty girl.

Mr Flibble
    Participant

What we should all be doing instead is staring at this picture for the rest of our natural lives.

It’s almost enough to make me watch the next series of Dr Who.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Y”know, if we stop talking about this twunt maybe he’ll go away and fall in a well and die.

Somebody
    Participant

> ?Untitled?? Erm, not to people who?ve been getting loads of invitation emails from SRO Audience about it. It?s ?The Scum Also Rises?, the one Our Chris was in the pilot of a while back but appears to have been dropped in favour of You Know Who.

Read about this elsewhere (forget where, it was a few days back now) and apparently whoever greenlit it didn’t like the title, so the series will be called something different.

Ben Kirkham
    Participant

> Oh and they like Star Wars and Japanese stuff (and, presumably, Tintin). Therefore they must be the greatest most untouchable gods alive, right?

Haha, yes that’s very much the case!

Seriously, though, even though this has Iain Lee in it, it may be fantastic. The Inbetweeners is a great show and Peep Show is incredible (Peep Show’s script editor co-created The Inbetweeners), so there’s no reason to doubt that this won’t be.

And the announcement of Karen Gillan as the new companion is terrific. Two virtual unknowns leading one of the most successful shows on TV! She’s beautiful, too, which always helps these things.

I’ve got a few Doctor Who stickers on my fridge. It’s a geeks fridge. One of them is an image of Karen Gillan as a soothsayer from ‘The Fires of Pompeii’! Who knew, eh?

She’s been stuck to my fridge all this time…

pfm
    Participant

> My god, where are her boobs?? She has none

Excuse me but girls with smaller boobs are extremely hot! Beautiful redheads are my favourite too.

JamesTC
    Participant

>I?ve got a few Doctor Who stickers on my fridge

I have a magnetic Top Gear cool wall on my fridge, I win =]

Mr-Stabby
    Participant

>Excuse me but girls with smaller boobs are extremely hot! Beautiful redheads are my favourite too.

I agree on the redheads bit certainly. :)

Speaking of the Inbetweeners (I realise that was quite a while ago), I used to be good friends with John Seaward, who plays Big John in the show. I haven’t spoken to him a while actually… but if anyone fancies him and wants to stalk him I have all his contact details. :-).

Pete Part Three
    Participant

I’m good, thanks.

Dave
    Participant

Welcome to Ganymede & Titan, the forum where someone pretends to be Iain Lee and someone else pretends not to be John Seaward.

Wilbur
    Participant

The place where everyone knows your (screen) name.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

The place that is not recommended for people of a nervous disposition, people suffering from heart disorders, or pregnant women.

pfm
    Participant

The place where people go silent if something happens that they don’t like.

John Hoare
    Participant

The place where people go silent if something happens that they don?t like.

Hello!

pfm
    Participant

*genuine lol*

Pete Part Three
    Participant

Someone give John a hug. Tanya?

Tanya Jones
    Participant

I’ve done quite enough comforting, thanks. I’m also a redhead with big tits, so hello there, Mr Stabby.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

I’m a redhead, but I have absolutely no tits to speak of.

Someone did once call me a twat, though. Not sure if that counts for anything.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.