Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum New Episode Pre-Title Sequence

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Mr-Stabby
    Participant

Clearly some quick and cheap explanation is needed as to why there’s no Kochanski or Holly, and why they’re suddenly on Earth.

So here is a quick, cheap and probably crap pre-title sequence that explains everything :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsWDfS50qJ8&fmt=18

Mr Flibble
    Participant

I like the text at the end… “And Cat got a job as a bin man”

Carlito
    Participant

Doubt they’d even have a title sequence, let alone a pre-title sequence.

A logo and a model shot, then into the action, a la several episodes of series VII. Time is of the essence!

Tarka Dal
    Participant

God I hope not. That was one of the worst bits about Series VII.

Carlito
    Participant

Well, unless they’re using old clips (like a montage of each previous series) what will they use for the intro? I’d probably rather not see a bunch of clips all taken from the episode I’m literally about to watch.

JamesTC
    Participant

They will use the intro from the Smeg Ups tape.

locusceruleus
    Participant

Let’s just hope they don’t spend too much of the second episode re-capping the first one, a la Back In The Red.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Nice stuff, but I can’t believe how many people think it’s real. Can they not read the (very funny) DOG?

JamesTC
    Participant

Bobby Llew thought it was real =]

Phil
    Participant

One of the rare videos of this kind that got a really big laugh out of me. Thanks for posting this.

Mr-Stabby
    Participant

>Nice stuff, but I can?t believe how many people think it?s real. Can they not read the (very funny) DOG?

Haha i know. I got the same sort of responses to my Top Gear internet video if you look at my account. People love pointing out that it’s fake, even when it’s clearly obvious.

peas_and_corn
    Participant

TBH I’ve never been a fan of the montages in the intro credits- I would prefer something different.

pfm
    Participant

The clip of Rimmer saying ‘we better get a job’ has re-ignited my fury at the cast’s utter stupidity on the commentary when they keep banging on about Chris having a bad hair day when CLEARLY the whole point is that he’s trying to cover up the ‘H’ so it doesn’t look suspicious to the people!

Phil
    Participant

Oh, YOU made this, Stabby? I thought you just found it and put the link here. You’ve now been friended. For good reason.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Ha, Lister getting a job as a taxi driver. What a barmy notion, they’d never include that in the new specials.

Mnoooah
    Participant

You’re a fucking prophet, Stabby! What else do you forsee?!

Blisschick
    Participant

>The clip of Rimmer saying ?we better get a job? has re-ignited my fury at the cast?s utter stupidity on the commentary when they keep banging on about Chris having a bad hair day when CLEARLY the whole point is that he?s trying to cover up the ?H? so it doesn?t look suspicious to the people!

Yeah, what’s with that? I just watched this ep today. It IS obvious, about as obvious as the dated Reagan mask. *sigh*

JamesTC
    Participant

I remember when I was much younger I thought the Reagan mask was Spock.

Dave
    Participant

>I remember when I was much younger I thought the Reagan mask was Spock.

John Redwood?

JamesTC
    Participant

This will be the opening titles to the new series, Kryten has not changed a bit – http://youtube.com/watch?v=sgC24Ixu2Fg

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.