Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Sonic Mania

Viewing 27 posts - 551 through 577 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Moonlight
    Participant

I have been somewhat addicted to this track.

Dave
    Participant

While making the latest U& meme, I was struck by this similarity.

STRAAAAAAAAANGE, isn’t it?

Ridley
    Participant

While making the latest U& meme, I was struck by this similarity.

Well, yeah, but you put UKTV over Metal Sonic’s face. He doesn’t normally look like that. Don’t you like Sonix the Hedgehogs?

Moonlight
    Participant

I finally got around to beating the Egg Fortress boss. It put me off by being so bullshit but, wise to its tricks and this time armed with Tails’ flight, I took him down in one try. And it was one of those orgasmic situations where you’re so far into the boss and you lose your final ring, thinking you’re absolutely screwed, but you hold out just long enough to land what was apparently the final hit.

Dave
    Participant

I’ve come back to Superstars (after completing Spider-Man 2 and the RDR rerelease) to play the second story mode that unlocks after you beat the main game – and I’m finding it fairly miserable.

Level design that actively pushes you into unforeseeable chasms of death, enemy placement that seems designed to constantly frustrate you, and bosses that have been toughened up with unfair attacks to the point where actually beating them feels like random luck rather than anything to do with skill.

Bit of a shame really. The game would be better without this second mode altogether. 

Moonlight
    Participant

Level design that actively pushes you into unforeseeable chasms of death

Are you sure you didn’t accidentally play the second half of Sonic Advance 2 instead?

Dave
    Participant

Dave
    Participant

Dave
    Participant

Flap Jack
    Participant

Screenshot from the Red Dwarf episode Demons & AngelsScreenshot from the Red Dwarf episode Demons & AngelsScreenshot from the Red Dwarf episode Demons & AngelsScreenshot from the Red Dwarf episode Demons & Angels

Dave
    Participant

Dave
    Participant

Nick R
    Participant

Dave
    Participant

Flap Jack
    Participant

Screenshot from the Red Dwarf episode Thanks for the MemoryScreenshot from the Red Dwarf episode Thanks for the MemoryScreenshot from the Red Dwarf episode Thanks for the Memory

Dave
    Participant

Warbodog
    Participant

Ridley
    Participant

Meme and my Shadow

Dave
    Participant

Nick R
    Participant

Jenuall
    Participant

Marvelous work all round

Jenuall
    Participant

Dave
    Participant

Dave
    Participant

Warbodog
    Participant

It’s weird watching someone else play Sonic levels when you’ve been stuck in the same groove for decades. The Mushroom Hill Act 1 boss actually has moves! “Now Tails Can Go to Hidden Palace.” It’s nice to actually explore the levels a bit rather than just speed through them so you can get back to not playing Sonic.

Viewing 27 posts - 551 through 577 (of 577 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.