Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Fucking Facebook

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kelly M
    Participant

It’s probably been done before but I needed SOMEWHERE to have a rant.

The Red Dwarf Facebook fanpage has become quite a hostile place. Every day there is someone commenting on how the new shows have been brought down by “shitty canned laughter” or how it isn’t even worth bringing back if Holly isn’t there. And then you get little rays of sunshine like this:

“I find it funny when people say they loved this new episode. because they clearly have no idea about how Red Dwarf is meant to be. And this shit certainly isn’t it. I know making it again was going to be awful. they are starting to ruin the name of Red Dwarf with the series X shite.”
    He says he’s entitled to a more respected opinion than others because he’s older and he hates the series. DIck.

Pongo
    Participant

Some people should just stop viewing if they don’t like it. And by that I mean you and the RD Facebook page.

Connell
    Participant

Regardless of his age, he is entitled to opinion, whether he is a fan of the new series or not. Even if he does insist on expressing it so harshly.

Kelly’s entitled to her opinion that this guy is a dick too.

Jonsmad
    Participant

The dick.

pfm
    Participant

All 5 episodes have been better than several past ones (‘Lemons’ and ‘Entangled’ even challenging ones from the ‘classic’ era). That, to me, is a great success!

StephenSimpson
    Participant

Sounds like a twat I know.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.