Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum LASHINGS OF WRINKLES

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Reece
    Participant

Is anyone going to be watching Comic Strip Presents… Five Go To Rehab tonight on GOLD?

I think there’s a documentary on after it too.

Connell
    Participant

The previews I’ve caught on Dave have made me cringe, however I’m sure at some point curiosity will get the better of me on this one.

Reece
    Participant

Watched it.

Seemed as though half of it was just recapping Five Go Mad In Dorset.
    Nothing really happened. There’s a plot involving Rik that just goes nowhere.
    There’s a return of a character I wasn’t expecting, which was nice.

Overall, it was pretty good, plot didn’t really go anywhere but it was hilarious seeing how the characters have changed with Julian and George now being raging alcoholics.

And may I just say, Robbie Coltrane in his 60s dressed as a woman can really turn a man’s head.

Ben Kirkham
    Participant

Don’t have GOLD (I’m a sad panda!) but the trailers looked great. If it’s anywhere near as good as ‘Five Go Mad in Dorset,’ it’ll be worth watching.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

Bah, I thought this thread was going to be about the early Grant Naylor radio series.

Ben Kirkham
    Participant

“Bah, I thought this thread was going to be about the early Grant Naylor radio series.”

Utterly brilliant, more should listen to it. Worth it for David Ross’ Mr P alone! Superlative!

Reece
    Participant

Bah, I thought this thread was going to be about the early Grant Naylor radio series.

In this forum?! Don’t be ridiculous.

Pete Part Three
    Participant

I thought it was shit. The original doesn’t fully deserve its reputation (it barely qualifies as parody) but it did have some charm and clever moments.

Rehab, though is limp and devoid of any real point. People get old. Satnav is unreliable. That’s pretty much all there is to it.

Rehab? No, no, no.

DYSWIDT?

HelloMabel
    Participant

>Rehab? No, no, no.
    DYSWIDT?

#I ain’t got the time…

fozzibear1
    Participant

i thought this was more wrinkles eps too, love that show, agreed about mr P, his dream sequence had me laughing so hard it hurt, also love gordon Skakild? charachter Arnold, his little sea voyage had me in stitches also

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.