Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Please NO!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Blisschick
    Participant

Robert Pattinson Wants ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’ Gig, Likes Jar Jar Binks

I’m almost inclined to stick with Jar Jar, sans Robert Pattinson — anything to keep him away from an already declining franchise. I had to see that damn Twilight poster that was once in my daughter’s room entirely too long.

I can’t remember who said it here, but the quote “He has a foot for a face” has stuck with me. I laugh every time I think of it.

fozzibear1
    Participant

LOL

for some reason this reminds me of a face book post made by George Takei a few months ago, im paraphrasing but the gist was :-

Enough!

I’m tired of all the undercutting and slanging off between Star Wars and Star Trek fans, get over it already

It is time to bury the hatchett, make up and just get along, that way we can all join together in peace and harmony. We have that sorted we can then all better enjoy mercilessly making fun of Twilight fans

LOL

Blisschick
    Participant

I’m really trying to live with the thought that everything Twilight has just been a bad dream and it doesn’t really exist. Unfortunately, it hasn’t worked, so far.

>I can’t remember who said it here, but the quote “He has a foot for a face” has stuck with me. I laugh every time I think of it.

YOU’RE WELCOME! :D

Blisschick
    Participant

:D

NoFro
    Participant

Just saw “An Unexpected Journey” and really enjoyed the “From The Red Carpet” clip that played before. It was on the new Twilight film and Pattinson was asked what he though of the film. His response? “I think it’s faithful to the books. People who liked the other ones will definitely like this one.”

Love how even he thinks Twilight is a steaming pile. To be honest I quite like the guy. I saw a tumblr once which was dedicated to the seemingly limitless number of quotes and interview clips where he subtly and not-so-subtly ridicules the franchise and makes it pretty clear that it’s not a role he finds particularly fulfilling.

Was pleasantly surprised by “An Unexpected Journey” as well.

CackThosePants
    Participant

>Was pleasantly surprised by “An Unexpected Journey” as well.

Mccoy was such a joy in that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.