Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum 15 Floor Plans Of TV’s Best Home

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ben Paddon
    Participant

These fan-made floorplans are absolutely stunning to look at. They’re also a great look at the preposterously layouts used in American sitcoms. No building would ever be shaped like that.

Danny Stephenson
    Keymaster

Frasier’s apartment looks like the map to the Crystal Maze.

Jonsmad
    Participant

Good luck doing Dwarf!

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Actually the Red Dwarf RPG does a fairly decent job of blueprinting Starbug circa Series VI. If I had a scanner I’d post it.

Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Isn’t there a thread somewhere on here, quite recently, with the Starbug blueprints in it?

bossk
    Participant

as a young lad watching The Golden Girls, Roseanne or some other shite I used to get really angry at them when firinstance there’s 4 folk in the place and THEY ONLY HAVE 3 FACKING CHAIRS!?

Jo
    Participant

Some of those are excellent! TBBT one is wrong though isn’t it?

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Isn’t there a thread somewhere on here, quite recently, with the Starbug blueprints in it?

Oh yes.

HelloMabel
    Participant

> Some of those are excellent! TBBT one is wrong though isn’t it?

What looks wrong, Leonard/Sheldon’s or Penny’s or both? On a cursory glance the rooms appear to be in the right places to me.

Jo
    Participant

I absolutely might be wrong, but isn’t Leonard and Sheldon’s apartment on the wonk in the drawing? Would have to watch some episodes back carefully, but I thought that the wall where the front door is went straight into a right angle with the window wall.

HelloMabel
    Participant

I will look again, too. You may be right. I think the best view we get is in the flashback episode when Leonard first moves in and the couch isn’t there yet.

Jo
    Participant

No, I’m wrong. Had a good look and part of that wall is indeed wonky. I clearly don’t pay enough attention!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.