Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Bad news

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Phil
    Participant

Roswell 1847 is not available through Netflix. Looks I will officially never be able to review this movie.

si
    Participant

Gee, that’s…awful.

Blisschick
    Participant

You’ve noticed their limitations, too, huh? I’d like think they only have what has been released here in the US, but there’s so much foreign stuff on there too, it makes me wonder. There’s also the thing with only certain seasons/episodes of various series available for instant viewing. I wonder why they don’t just put the whole series up rather than just seemingly random seasons? Argh.

Phil
    Participant

blisschick, were you lurking during the discussions of Roswell 1847?

If not, you have some very entertaining reading to catch up on…

http://www.ganymede.tv/atspeed/2007/05/roswell-1847
    http://www.ganymede.tv/atspeed/2007/07/roswell-1847-trailer
    http://www.ganymede.tv/forum/2008/08/roswell-1847-production-log

And when you’re done pissing yourself laughing…

…well, at that point you’ll have other problems to deal with.

Blisschick
    Participant

No, actually, I wasn’t even aware the discussion existed. Since I’m not one to turn down an opportunity to piss my pants, I guess I’ll go off with an extra set of drawers and read. Mom always told me to wear clean ones.

Blisschick
    Participant

Thanks, Phil. I need therapy now.

hummingbird
    Participant

I am disappointed, nay, devastated that we’ll never get a review.

Phil
    Participant

‘taint Roswell, but ’tis free for streaming:
    http://www.superteamfilms.co.uk/FREE+Scaranna+The+legend+of+the+living/p45173_138878.aspx

Well well…looks like I’ve got a blog project ahead of me…

James
    Participant

I don’t think we need a review, we already know what you’re going to say about it.

TheLeen
    Participant

I don’t!

Phil
    Participant

>I don?t think we need a review, we already know what you?re going to say about it.

I consider it an honor that your first coherent statement on G+T was a shot at me.

This blog project will be dedicated to your memory.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

> Bad news

I’ve heard worse.

James
    Participant

I consider it an honor that your first coherent statement on G+T was a shot at me.

If it was meant to be a shot at you, your other eye would have needed an eyepatch.

Tanya Jones
    Participant

Well, it’s going to take a LONG time to erase THAT image from my brain…

Tarka Dal
    Participant

I think we’re all missing the bigger issue. Which is, is it wrong that I find Marleen incredibly sexy in her new avatar?

Phil
    Participant

I think that’s what James was referring to when he threatened to spunk in my eye.

Ridley
    Participant

*cough*

I?ll say more about this, I?m sure, when I get to Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, but he should realize (and maybe he does, even though it?s not reflected in this particular quote) that ?convincing? doesn?t have to mean ?realistic.? … In this respect?and I promise to elaborate later?Wind Waker was MORE convincing to me than Twilight Princess.

Phil
    Participant

Yeah…I made a quick post on NTS that you might have missed, but basically I’ve retired from activity on that site. It does leave the Zelda series unfinished–my fault for postponing it, really–but…

…well, no but. That’s about the extent of it.

Ridley
    Participant

I wonder if Phil can work with these people anymore.

Phil
    Participant

I will tell you all about my experiences with NTS if the lawyers don’t stop me.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

Phil’s autobiography will be serialised on Den of Geek, bookended between The 125 Sexiest Ladies And Their Thongs In Film and the latest piece of ill-researched TV news.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.