Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Deathmatching

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Seb Patrick
    Keymaster

Right, in the spirit of the Wii thread, let’s get some PC-based G&T gaming. Capps and I have discovered how to set up our own virtual LAN over the net, meaning that we can set up a HL2 LAN server instead of having to piss about with public net ones or running Dedicated Server. Having the game run through my Be connection means that lag isn’t too bad, even at Cappsy’s end. Sooooo… who fancies joining us in a game or ten of Half-Life 2 Deathmatch? (we may even play some TF or CS down the line, if all goes well – but I’m a total n00b on just about everything)

If you want to get in on it, give myself (azureskies) or Capps (I’ll let him decide if he wants to publicly post his username) a shout on Steam, and we’ll sort out getting you onto the virtual LAN and joining in.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

My Online handles…

Steam: Squirminator2k
    XFire: Squirminator2k
    PSN: Squirminator2k
    Xbox Live: squirminator

I’m quite heavily into Team Fortress 2 at the moment, but I also recently picked up Dawn of War: Soulstorm and am looking forward to playing that online (even if I do suck).

Zombie Jim Undead
    Participant

I’ll give you a game of Minesweeper or Day of the Tentacle.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

I’m WeakLemonDrink on Steam.

I should definitely try to catch you on TF2 at some point, Ben, as I’m one mean Pyro and I fancy burning your face off. In a nice way, of course.

Phil
    Participant

Who’s up for some multiplayer Space Quest III? Friend code 212908-390923478-12919-03420001.

John Hoare
    Participant

Right. I just need to BUY HL2, and I’ll be with you. I get paid on the 15th, so I’ll buy it then, and then I’m THERE.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Zombie Dave brand Energy Drinks make the following guarantee:
    I?ll give you a game of Minesweeper or Day of the Tentacle.

Man, I’ll mop the floor with you at LeChuck’s Revenge.

Phil
    Participant

I’m up for Grim Fandango: Battle Mode.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

Grim Fandago is a fantastic game ruined by a horrendous control scheme.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

> Right. I just need to BUY HL2, and I?ll be with you. I get paid on the 15th, so I?ll buy it then, and then I?m THERE.

Half-Life 2 Deathmatch is a totally separate game that you should be able to get free. Remind me to email you some links when I’m not about to sleep.

John Hoare
    Participant

Half-Life 2 Deathmatch is a totally separate game that you should be able to get free.

:-D, or something.

OK – I’ll try and get it all sorted this week, then!

Zombie Jim Undead
    Participant

Dark Forces deathmatch, anyone?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.