Goodall would be proud…

Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Goodall would be proud…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  p2p_productions 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Jump to bottom

• Author

p2p_productions

Danny Stephenson

G&T Admin

That was pretty good! When it’s stuff that’s been taken from a small band setting, like the theme, It’s never gonna sound quite right with a full orchestra. But hearing the score from Stoke Me A Clipper which was intended for a full orchestra, sounds brilliant.

p2p_productions

Agreed. BTW – is it just me, or did the Red Dwarf theme sound a little more… ‘movie-style’ at some points? Could’ve sworn I heard one or two extra flourishes. Wonder if Goodall has altered the sheet music lately…

Man, I’d love to hear Howard’s contemporary take on the theme. Nothing drastically different, just perhaps a more experienced, refined take on the original.

Tarka Dal

I know millions of people watch Dwarf, I’ve been to DJ with hundreds of them.

Yet whenever I see something like this, I still find it a bit astonishing.

Danny Stephenson

G&T Admin

Man, I?d love to hear Howard?s contemporary take on the theme. Nothing drastically different, just perhaps a more experienced, refined take on the original.

I had a go at what I thought would be a movie-esque intro to the Red Dwarf Movie about a year ago. Can’t remember what I did with it though…

EDIT: This be it…

Red Dwarf Movie Theme.mp3

I may well have another go at it with the new instruments i’ve acquired since…

The PerformingMonkey

> Yet whenever I see something like this, I still find it a bit astonishing.

It makes me feel good inside that at least some of those kids might check Dwarf out throught playing this music.

hummingbird

For a school orchestra that was pretty good.
    I’m just listening them playing the Bach Concerto in D minor for two violins. Not bad at all.

redhead85

Fantastic stuff – nicely run together and interesting takes on some of the pieces. Loved it!

p2p_productions

Jump to top / Jump to 'Recent Replies'

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.