Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Hobbit spoilage

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    anniescribe
    Participant

So … any Hobbit related thoughts from any other early viewers yet? Want to read; don’t want to say anything until I’m sure it’s OK to mention spoilers …

(I’m sure somebody in the movie had something to do with Red Dwarf at some time …)

HelloMabel
    Participant

I’m seeing it on Sunday.

anniescribe
    Participant

Gee, we must be the only two people here who’ve seen or plan to see it.

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

I watched the first half an hour or so of the first film at the weekend, but then I fell asleep. I very much liked what I saw, though, so I’m bound to be watching this in the next few years. Will keep you posted!

anniescribe
    Participant

Aww. I was just so glad to see Legolas again, I had to see if anyone else went as well. :-D

Pete Part Three
    Participant

>I watched the first half an hour or so of the first film at the weekend, but then I fell asleep

I did the same. When I woke up they were still sitting around the table talking. I think I’ll skip the sequel. If only someone could novelise the events into a short book so I could read it quickly.

bossk
    Participant

In all seriousness I also was keen to see. Eventually due to sickness I have done so and just wanted to add that I have done and yeah, all a bit OTT but you can see why when you re-read some of the book. peter jackson et al involved are true passionate enthusiasts just the same as Grant Naylor and Red Dwarf and do justice to the original works that’s so ingrained in my memory. But right enough a bit taking the pish here and there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.