Home Forums Ganymede & Titan Forum Requests for Future Dwarfcasts

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Stabbim the Skutter
    Participant

I wanna hear the G&T team’s opinions on Waiting for God, Parallel Universe, any Series III episode, D.N.A, Holoship, Emohawk, any Series VII episode and Cassandra.

JamesTC
    Participant

Actually I am rather curious about their reactions to ‘Cassandra’. The only episode to break the back 16 in their poll.

Stabbim the Skutter
    Participant

That’s what I was thinking – I also wanted Waiting for God just because most RD fans consider it to be bad and I wanted to know why…

Pete Part Three
    Participant

I want to hear a Dwarfcast on the Dwarfcast to Meltdown.

And then a Dwarfcast on that. And then a Dwarfcast on that. And then a Dwarfcast on that. And then a Dwarfcast on that. And then a Dwarfcast on that. And then a Dwarfcast on that. And then a Dwarfcast on that. And then a Dwarfcast on that. And then a Dwarfcast on that.

Aherm.

Carlito
    Participant

I thought there was a Cassandra Dwarfcast… thought I’d heard it… oh well.

JamesTC
    Participant

Nope, only ‘Krytie TV’ fro series VIII, I am quite fond of that episode but the commentary was mainly just “shit, *sarcasm* uh huh sooooo funny *sarcasm*, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit”.

Ian Symes
    Keymaster

I felt that was an accurate portrayal of the episode

Jonathan Capps
    Keymaster

> The only episode to break the back 16 in their poll.

Wrongly.

> most RD fans consider it to be bad

Wrongly.

pfm
    Participant

“shit, *sarcasm* uh huh sooooo funny *sarcasm*, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit?.” – SoundableObject, twonk

PhilPagett
    Participant

I’d like to hear one about Back to Earth as a whole now that it’s had time to sink in and ferment in the memory and estimations.

pfm
    Participant

I’d hazard a guess that will come during a viewing of the director’s cunt.

Stabbim the Skutter
    Participant

> I?d like to hear one about Back to Earth as a whole now that it?s had time to sink in and ferment in the memory and estimations.

This. Though I’d rather it waited until later, possibly after the next series or whatever. And if the words “laugh track” come out of John’s mouth one more time I’m gonna axe somebod-ay.

Ben Paddon
    Participant

I still think we can track down a decent copy of the American pilot and record a Dwarfcast. We just have to… well, to track down a decent copy of the American pilot.

Dave
    Participant

>I still think we can track down a decent copy of the American pilot and record a Dwarfcast.

Well I listen to the Dwarfcasts while I’m watching the episode, so I say don’t do it until you’re willing to supply me with a decent copy of the American pilot.

Or use the YouTube versions, yes it’s in three parts but you can stall until ready between videos.

John Hoare
    Participant

This. Though I?d rather it waited until later, possibly after the next series or whatever. And if the words ?laugh track? come out of John?s mouth one more time I?m gonna axe somebod-ay.

Yeah, sorry, I did go on about it too much, especially when I just repeated what I’d said two minutes ago, rather than adding more in-depth analysis of the problem. Especially in the second ‘cast, where I was rather more pissed than I should have been.

Still stand by most of it, though. But I may review the Director’s cut on the DVD, and try and provide a fuller picture of how I feel about the show… and who knows, maybe I’ll enjoy the Director’s cut more.

Jonsmad
    Participant

I’d like to hear John Hoare casts for KYTV episodes.

Turk Thrust
    Participant

Personally I think that the Dwarfcasts for the Series VII and VIII eps were the most interesting because there was a more of a debate to be had about their merits and debits.

peas_and_corn
    Participant

For a non-traditional format one, a dwarfcast about merch

Ben Paddon
    Participant

How about a Can’t Smeg Won’t Smeg Dwarfcast?

Jonsmad
    Participant

Deleted Scene’s dwarfcast.

JamesTC
    Participant

A Dwarfcast on the topic about future Dwarfcasts.

Nick R
    Participant

I’d like to see (hear) commentaries on:

Holoship
    Marooned
    Out of Time

And how about doing some Father Ted or Alan Partridge fan commentaries to put on Noise to Signal?

> That?s what I was thinking – I also wanted Waiting for God just because most RD fans consider it to be bad and I wanted to know why?

Waiting for God is my least favourite series 1 episode, but I’ll stick up for it – all the Quagaar stuff is great, and, dare I say it, I prefer that episode’s Talkie Toaster to that of White Hole.

Alex
    Participant

A Dwarfcast for each of the novels?

Dave
    Participant

Dark Star, Alien, Blade Runner, Dude Where’s My Car?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.